It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nebraska AG Says Doctors Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin...Calls Out FDA, CDC, Fauci, Media...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm glad Mr. Peterson has the balls to call out the CDC, the FDA and lying Fauci about their propaganda campaign demonizing the efficacy and proper use of Ivermectin in the treatment of patients afflicted with COVID. Hats off to him.

Peterson cited several studies showing ivermectin led to improvement of COVID outcomes when used in early treatment or as a prophylaxis, while noting many studies with negative findings about ivermectin “excluded most available evidence,” cherry picked data within studies, misreported data, made unsupported assertions of adverse reactions to ivermectin and had “conclusions that did follow from evidence.”

Peterson also found that epidemiological evidence for ivermectin’s effectiveness, derived by analyzing COVID-related data from various states, countries or regions is instructive in the context of a global pandemic.

In one instance, a group of scholars analyzed data comparing COVID rates of countries that routinely administer ivermectin as a prophylaxis and countries that did not. The research showed “countries with routine mass drug administration of pro­phylactic … ivermectin have a significantly lower incidence of COVID-19.”

“This ‘highly significant’ correlation manifests itself not only ‘in a worldwide context’ but also when comparing African countries that regularly administer prophylactic ‘ivermectin against parasitic infections’ and African countries that do not,” Peterson wrote. “Based on these results, the researchers surmised that these results may be connected to ivermectin’s ability to inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication, which likely leads to lower infection rates.”

Nebraska AG says doctors can legally prescribe Ivermectin...calls out FDA, CDC, Fauci

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm guessing somebody from DC is going to contact him pretty soon.

or will this gain traction and lead to the dam breaking?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

This day just keeps getting better for the TRUTH.

As the information comes out and they can no long lie, the amount of anger that will spread across this country will be like something we have never seen.

All the deaths from medical practice will ignite people out of their grief and there will be no stopping we the people.

S&F

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No!
Don't kill my hydra!
It needs to replicate and connect to the 5G Grid!

(post by Gothar removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothar

I think you are in the wrong forum. Anger control is down the hall on the right...through the padded door.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

"meanwhile, A Republican AG and Trump supporter ok's prescriptions for drugs that are not proven to help against Covid after watching several YouTube videos and reading one or two articles. As a result of doctors having no idea just how to prescribe a drug designed for a completely separate purpose, people have begun OD'ing on horse dewormer and dying, something REPUBLICANS don't want you to know...."

Did you get that from the almost immediately debunked MSM story that gunshot victims were turned away from hospitals because the hospitals were overflowing with people that OD'd on ivermectin?
Or did you just make it up?
Do you know what the lethal dose of ivermectin is?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
...."meanwhile, A Republican AG and Trump supporter ok's prescriptions for drugs that are not proven to help against Covid after watching several YouTube videos and reading one or two articles. As a result of doctors having no idea just how to prescribe a drug designed for a completely separate purpose, people have begun OD'ing on horse dewormer and dying, something REPUBLICANS don't want you to know...."

But..... taking a drug which you don't have any idea how it works, is still better than taking a vaccine that you have no idea how it works. As long as it's a REPUBLICAN DRUG, right? Right?

Sounds like you would REALLY be amazed at some natural remedies that I know thanks to my Cherokee heritage.
Its not the name that counts , its whats in the ingredients that does the trick .

Denying intense ignorance .
Why ?
I still do every now and then .

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol, no FEELZ here! I would have to care about you for those!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I made it up in my head and wrote it down, which makes it fact!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

I made it up in my head and wrote it down, which makes it fact!

You’re doing an excellent job of making the left look like the intelligent ones.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For those against taking ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine what is your real objection? These are proven drugs with little to no side effects that are given out by the billions.

The way I see it you can take it and it will help prevent or cure COVID or it doesn’t and you won’t have worms or malaria. Nothing would stop you from taking it and a vacation or a steroid or anything else.

This stuff should have been given out like pez to see if it helped from the beginning.

So to those being payed to object what is your real objection?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For those against taking ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine what is your real objection? These are proven drugs with little to no side effects that are given out by the billions.

The way I see it you can take it and it will help prevent or cure COVID or it doesn’t and you won’t have worms or malaria. Nothing would stop you from taking it and a vacation or a steroid or anything else.

This stuff should have been given out like pez to see if it helped from the beginning.

So to those being payed to object what is your real objection?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Great. Now we will have a Soros backed candidate running in Nebraska.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

...."meanwhile, A Republican AG and Trump supporter ok's prescriptions for drugs that are not proven to help against Covid after watching several YouTube videos and reading one or two articles. As a result of doctors having no idea just how to prescribe a drug designed for a completely separate purpose, people have begun OD'ing on horse dewormer and dying, something REPUBLICANS don't want you to know...."

But..... taking a drug which you don't have any idea how it works, is still better than taking a vaccine that you have no idea how it works. As long as it's a REPUBLICAN DRUG, right? Right?

That you would even think of the term "republican drug" tells me that while microencephaly may not be diagnosed...i wonder if you are able to tie your shoes without drooling on them.

Your bit about people ODing on horse dewormer is proven horse#. There was a doctor who hadn't worked in a clinic in months saying that because people were taking ivermectin the ER. He was shot down by the hospital he was affiliated with.

Me? I will take what my doctor prescribes. CNN doesn't get a seat at that table.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Great. Now we will have a Soros backed candidate running in Nebraska.

I doubt they'd waste their money. Nebraska isn't in play for the Left, ever. Outside of Omaha it is redder than red.

(post by Gothar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Howzabout that??

A state that actually allows doctors and patients to choose their own treatments?

Shocking. Just shocking...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

so must be a Doctor!

Well...

You sound about as smart as some of the doctors I've heard over the past year plus...

Maybe you are!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And for my last reply, you folks assume waaaay too much in this forum.

We are not the ones that are assuming anything .
Just educated responses to illogical ranting .
Not one relevant response to my post .
Now , in staying logical , are those ingredients used in other products ?
Bet you don't know , do you ?
Hint : I asked only because it will take a LONG time for you to Google the answer .
edit on 10/19/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join