It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To see what will happen we have to look back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is a piggyback on Incoserv’s post “What’s really going on”

I am very into Feng Shui, and Chinese zodiac. I believe things are cyclical. What happened in the past will give us a good view of what’s to come.
Every year around this time I take a look at the animal year that is coming up. 2022 is Metal Tiger.

I like to go a little further back, so I took a look at 1950 and what happened during that year

www.thepeoplehistory.com...

Some key happenings of that time…

China invades Tibet
First Credit card is issued (weird right)
Korean War begins
Train crash
Big Earthquake
Production of the Hydrogen Bomb
Tv’s in a lot of homes

So those are all significant things. That does not mean those same things will happen, but usually it is something similar.
The First Credit card to me signals a move toward a new money now, like crypto.

China invading Tibet signals to me Taiwan and maybe even more.

TVs gaining traction in homes, to me that signals new tech is ushered in and wildly accepted.

The North / South Korea thing could actually mean there will be closure on the issue next year. Maybe there will be an “event” that leads to this.

I’ve looked at these things for as long as I can remember and it is so accurate it is scary.

Not from the link above but some other happenings near that time.
End of the reign of King George VI, Queen Elizabeth takes the throne. This could possibly mean a completion to her reign in 2022, give or take.
edit on 19-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
“As above, so is below”
“History repeats itself”; As in the past, so will be in the future!

Interesting for sure. My curiosity is piqued, I will have experiment with this as well! Thank you

Regarding the link, I guess not many consumed bread.. “Loaf of bread” listed at $249.95!!!!

originally posted by: JAGStorm
This is a piggyback on Incoserv’s post “What’s really going on”

I am very into Feng Shui, and Chinese zodiac. I believe things are cyclical. What happened in the past will give us a good view of what’s to come.
Every year around this time I take a look at the animal year that is coming up. 2022 is Metal Tiger.

I like to go a little further back, so I took a look at 1950 and what happened during that year

www.thepeoplehistory.com...

Some key happenings of that time…

China invades Tibet
First Credit card is issued (weird right)
Korean War begins
Train crash
Big Earthquake
Production of the Hydrogen Bomb
Tv’s in a lot of homes

So those are all significant things. That does not mean those same things will happen, but usually it is something similar.
The First Credit card to me signals a move toward a new money now, like crypto.

China invading Tibet signals to me Taiwan and maybe even more.

TVs gaining traction in homes, to me that signals new tech is ushered in and wildly accepted.

The North / South Korea thing could actually mean there will be closure on the issue next year. Maybe there will be an “event” that leads to this.

I’ve looked at these things for as long as I can remember and it is so accurate it is scary.

Not from the link above but some other happenings near that time.
End of the reign of King George VI, Queen Elizabeth takes the throne. This could possibly mean a completion to her reign in 2022, give or take.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join