It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian State vaccine mandates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
So i'm left a little confused.
First we have Scomo stating that their will be no mandatory vaccines

and people have talked about this in the Australian Constitution
Section 51
(xxiiiA) the provision of maternity allowances, widows' pensions, child endowment, unemployment, pharmaceutical, sickness and hospital benefits, medical and dental services (but not so as to authorize any form of civil conscription), benefits to students and family allowances;

Then there's been a whole heap of people still refuse and state but that's a federal Law, blah blah the states can still do it

But tonight I found this
ausconstitution.peo.gov.au...-05_109
(pay attention to section section 109 about Inconsistency of laws

So is this why their are apparently only Mandates and the State premiers not using the word "LAW"
There was a video I cant find atm, but it was about the NSW premier stating they cant enforce mandatory vaccines but they tried etc

For the smarter people out there would these two items from the constitution protect those who are a civilian from these mandates? I say civilian as the first extract does talk about "Civil Conscription" so i'm not sure where that would leave government employees

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trigger82

Nothing will protect anyone from commies. They do not honor laws. Not much one can do but try to escape. Stowaway on a cargo ship to Mdagascar or something.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Australia is going down under.
Arresting a pregnant woman for “Incitement” after she posted on FB to gather an anti-lockdown protest a year ago.

youtu.be...

Man confronted by police because he is on the beach sun bathing. The PO claims it’s non-essential, I vehemently oppose as D3 is very much essential, especially to decrease risk of contracting COVID and in recovery (hmmmm, maybe that’s why they are kicking people off beaches!)

youtu.be...

And most recently, arresting peaceful protesters (no, seriously, they were) marching against Vauxxine mandates.

youtu.be...

My heart and soul goes out to you and to all of us as we have our world and freedoms challenged on the command of puppet masters. Those who have made billions off of destroying our Mother Earth but somehow believe that by depopulation, they are good stewards of Earth and only they should be allowed to live free, are only “man” and man is notoriously flawed.

reply to: Trigger82

edit on 20-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: Left out tidbit

join