It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#Let'sGoBrandon takes on new life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The chant that is picking up steam around the country, and some say, around the world has seeped into the minds and bodies of individuals. The #Let'sGoBrandon "theme song," performed by Loza Alexander, has inspired a form of participation usually associated with silly pop songs like Call Me Maybe.

Social Media sites are filling up with vignettes of everyday Americans dancing, sometimes singing, sometimes lip syncing to Loza's theme song. Where will it show up next?

Let's Go Brandon Challenge page: www.youtube.com...
Dancing nurse
www.tiktok.com...

edit on 10/19/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/19/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

It is going to take some time before we are blessed with a meme as powerful as this one!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Who is this Brandon person?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's the latest meme mocking Jao Baiden. At a recent nascar event a journalist was interviewing a driver named Brandon. The entire time in the background the crowd was chanting "F*** Joe Biden", so the journalist decided to toss in some fake news by telling the driver they were cheering them on......."Let's go Brandon!"

I honestly hope that journalist feels ashamed at how stupid they were for that. They probably don't, though, they're journalists.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

The meme is, IMO, as much about mocking fake journalism as it is about denouncing this story excuse for a fake president.

#LetsGoBrandon

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

This is strictly my personal opinion.

I believe it is just another way to for them control the masses. To get them to salivate on command.

Prepping us like the fifth monkey monkey. I asked a couple young folk at a local event what "Let's Go Brandon" meant, none of them knew what was supposed to be the original narrative, they were just following the crowd.

They have become masters at getting us to do things without thought. A few internet infuencers, a couple of talking heads, the fertile playground of the internet, and the great quest to go viral, for their 15 minutes of fame, has given them the remote control they need to channel us on a whim.

Remember. I said this is solely my personal opinion. I don't do social media, and only participate in two forums on the internet, so I am an outsider, and viewed by some as the enemy, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Not relavent to rest of world. Only in America.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Here we have the authority on relevancy posting in an ATS thread, everyone say hi!

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Let'sGoand14263
edit on 10 19 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

WTF?

Australia welcomes the Brandon meme, its glorious, it not only is code for F**k Joe Biden - the globalist demented muppet who stole the election, it also shows the insane levels MSM go to manipulate truth.

Lets go Brandon is relevant to anyone on the planet who loves freedom and liberty. In Canada for instance, the government has banned its use by state employees. Last time I checked, Canada is not America.

Next.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe let's give the reporter some credit for just trying to elevate the situation and give Brandon credit for his performance instead of letting the audience piss on his parade, I'm sure he worked very hard for that win and he deserved his moment in the spotlight. Now his name is forever associated with a political stunt that stole his thunder.

edit on 19-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
or she should just report what is happening and not what she thinks.

reply to: TzarChasm

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It didn't prevent the Canadian government to forbid federal employees from using that formula! haha

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
or she should just report what is happening and not what she thinks.

reply to: TzarChasm

She did. Her job was talking to Brandon and sharing his thoughts on TV.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I, for one, cannot wait to open a history book in 20 years and flip to the 'lets go brandon' chapter, it's going to be hilarious. Memes are very powerful and that new anchor just gave people the best one of all.

Even the most basic internet sleuth can find out what it means lol,

Often times, the best memes are the ones that appear to be completely natural.

Lets Go Brandon!

Love it.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot
I, for one, cannot wait to open a history book in 20 years and flip to the 'lets go brandon' chapter, it's going to be hilarious. Memes are very powerful and that new anchor just gave people the best one of all.

Even the most basic internet sleuth can find out what it means lol,

Often times, the best memes are the ones that appear to be completely natural.

Lets Go Brandon!

Love it.

Memes don't win wars, which is why no one here is winning any wars.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yet here you are....

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Maybe let's give the reporter some credit for just trying to elevate the situation and give Brandon credit for his performance instead of letting the audience piss on his parade, I'm sure he worked very hard for that win and he deserved his moment in the spotlight. Now his name is forever associated with a political stunt that stole his thunder.

How do you know he disapproves of it? Did he call you and tell you? How do you know he wouldn't have been chanting it himself if he was in the stands with them?

new topics

top topics

join