It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower Reveals Hospital Intake With 90 Percent Vaccinated Patients, not reported to VAERS?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Here is the problem with that MSM will never report it. When our children get vaccinated in Schools and start having issues with their health the MSM and city officials will never blame Pfizer..

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You guys really do not have any concept of irony?

Flame away, woke kids. Zzzzzz

Easy there one who I can only imagine is a boomer, your faith in Rockefeller medicine is as ironic as anything could be.

Remember their favorite motto, “You will be on this for the rest of your life.”

Hard to put faith in their system when medical malpractice is one of the leading causes of death yearly no?
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmWednesday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That was the big issue with Trump, they couldn't believe he wasn't evil, because of the badboy image he sold for years. They believe Joe to incompetent to be evil. People don't care about the reality, we are sold on idea's.

Personally, I didn't like Trump or his persona, but the unwarranted hate levied at him caused me to look at it differently. These polticians have the being of Trump's persona inside them, they're just better at hiding and have a lot more help.

I started to realize I was a lot less concerned of someone that attempted to establish a persona worse than their being to protect their self conscious than the evil bastards that tried to sell me on their altruism. As a matter of fact Trump probably developed that crutch from trying to exist in their world.
edit on 10/20/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

That was the big issue with Trump, they couldn't believe he wasn't evil, because of the badboy image he sold for years. They believe Joe to incompetent to be evil. People don't care about the reality, we are sold on idea's.

Historically the power they have had to cultivate ideas in the minds of the masses as evident with your are speaking to hear. I do believe a massive part of the awakening process is the absurd amount of propaganda that has slowly but surely been exposed for all with any amount of reasoning.

Personally, I didn't like Trump or his persona, but the unwarranted hate levied at him caused me to look at it differently. These polticians have the being of Trump's persona inside them, they're just better at hiding and have a lot more help.

I started to realize I was a lot less concerned of someone that attempted to establish a persona worse than their being to protect their self conscious than the evil bastards that tried to sell me on their altruism. As a matter of fact Trump probably developed that crutch from trying to exist in their world.

I did not believe he was legit in the slightest back in 2015. I did not vote for him, thought he was a part of the club.

Started to like him after he roasted the entire Republican runners, really started to like him after the "You'd be in jail comment to Hillary" , earned even more respect for him after he eviscerated her at the Catholic dinner or whatever that is.

Still did not vote for him though, never voted at that point in my life. He won, to which I felt a sigh of relief and since the moment he stepped into office he has been doing everything in his power to destroy the Globalist agenda.

The man will be on Mt. Rushmore one day.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amThursday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Thank you much for this information regarding Ms. Conrad. It warms my heart to see brave young women speak the truth in this time of universal deception.

Also interesting news regarding Celine Dion. She now experiences muscle spasms and more, enough to cancel her shows, but still advocates for the shot.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Thank you much for this information regarding Ms. Conrad. It warms my heart to see brave young women speak the truth in this time of universal deception.

Also interesting news regarding Celine Dion. She now experiences muscle spasms and more, enough to cancel her shows, but still advocates for the shot.

Absolutely!

It warms my heart, I am praying it spreads!

Celine Dion is on the list of celebrity scum that are a part of the agenda in my book.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You do realize you can neutralize the vaccine by using ultrasonic cavitation immediately after injection?

Here is a common device used for beauty treatments and fat sculpting

6 in 1 Ultrasonic RF Cavitation Fat Remover Body Slimming Anti-Cellulite Device.
cost $20 to $40. Look in ebay amazon etc.

Only problem it is mains powered.

So if you can find a portable rechargeable one or even make a portable power supply just destroy the FRAGILE vaccine which is encased in lipid nanoparticles.

This way you can get jag passport and minimize the adverse effects.

Here is an example of the device:-

www.ebay.co.uk...:g:URUAAOSwBzxheLWo
edit on 7-12-2021 by championoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

"Lipid nanoparticles"?

I give up, I really do.

Whatever happened to "deny ignorance"?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

its on the insert of the vaccine!!! look it up

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Lipid nanoparticles"?

I give up, I really do.

Are you joking?
You must be.

If you are not joking then please do a little research.
Just type in 'lipid nanoparticles' into any search engine.
edit on 8-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
BioNTech/Pfizer’s and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines both use lipid nanoparticles as mRNA carriers. The impressive speed at which these vaccines could be developed is partly owed to the fact that nucleic acid delivery by lipid nanoparticles has long been investigated and optimized by the nanomedicine community, who thoroughly studied lipid nanoparticle chemistry, structure, surface, injection routes, uptake, endosomal escape, cargo release, dosage, clearance and, importantly, safety. Tha reply to: Itisnowagain

www.nature.com...

So why the weird comments?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth
BioNTech/Pfizer’s and Moderna’s mRNA vaccines both use lipid nanoparticles as mRNA carriers. The impressive speed at which these vaccines could be developed is partly owed to the fact that nucleic acid delivery by lipid nanoparticles has long been investigated and optimized by the nanomedicine community, who thoroughly studied lipid nanoparticle chemistry, structure, surface, injection routes, uptake, endosomal escape, cargo release, dosage, clearance and, importantly, safety. Tha reply to: Itisnowagain

www.nature.com...

So why the weird comments?

Can you specify as to what weird comments.

Edit.
Ok I have now made it clearer that the post you appear to think was directed at you.....was a reply to oldcarpy.
Hope it makes sense now.
edit on 8-12-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Lipid nanoparticles"?

I give up, I really do.

sometimes the need to appear "Wokest" backfires. Mostly.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth

So if you can find a portable rechargeable one or even make a portable power supply just destroy the FRAGILE vaccine which is encased in lipid nanoparticles.

So... just like Liposomal Vitamin C... interesting...

You can supposedly make your own poor mans version using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner type of device... and you're saying you can use the same tech to unmake it too...

More interesting...

I still won't be injecting anything to test it though...

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oh, but those that are jabbed and in hospitals should not worry about anything, after all did not senile crap in the white house said that if you get the jab you will not get covid, will not get sick and will not be hospitalized?

Soo nothing to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join