It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 and Central Bank Digital Slavery with John Titus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
COVID-19 and Central Bank Digital Slavery with John Titus

unlimitedhangout.com...

John Titus is not a huge figure in the financial world but he has a body of work that demonstrates that he has a grasp on global financial issues and is well researched on many subjects related to bankster shenanigans.

I downloaded this podcast and listened to it while I took notes and researched what he was stating on other connected devices so my searches would be fresh on my mind as I listened in.

I have done some but not as much research as he has done on this subject but from what I learned at sourcing his comments in the podcast he seems to be over the target. It is clear that this is now out in the open and the people are recoiling from this information. The media, corporations, and the fraud that is the central banks know they have been discovered but hope to close the trap before enough people can get out to resist this completing of the takeover.

The door is closed and the windows are guarded.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

He had a series on youtube awhile back on how the criminal banking cartel functions and their new world order plan for world enslavement with CBDCs.

Agustín Carstens, (1 min vid below) a Mexican economist, The head of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basel, Switzerland, often called the central bank for central banks, tower of Babel, declares he wants "absolute control" over money via banning cash in favor of Central Bank Digital Currencies... and openly stated "very important" goal.

BIS - Cash vs CBDC to 'permission' how your money will be spent, to track & enforce this aspect. This is a whole new level of technocratic totalitarianism. You buy a pack of gum at a gas station and they will know about it; assuming the 'technology' goes in their favor.

The Fed As Drug Dealer:

"I like to say that we injected coc aine and heroin into the system, and now we're maintaining it on Ritalin. How's that? [LAUGHTER]"
― former Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard W. Fisher (now at Barclays). Quote source: CNBC

I think it explains why we been seeing so much $$$ being tossed around by the Biden regime and cash for jabs insanity because they know the fiat currency is going bye-by.

Have a listen to Richard D. Hall on Richplanet (vid) from 5:00 to 12:35.

I only have speculative theories like many other folks on how all this is going to churn out in 4-5 years, but it doesn't bode well for us peasants...has a strong stench of neo-feudal technocratic dictatorship.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Just starting the to listen to the stream but I want to say something.

John Titus is very similar to John Titor. If you haven't researched John Titor, take a moment and take a look at what he has to say.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I thought about bartering and going off the grid. But the tax burden will always be enough to force people to have to deal in the accepted currency. Can’t pay property tax with eggs and milk.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I was going to say that this guy sounds like the same guy who time-travelled.... supposedly.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Talk about a fat cat.

Cash is king.

Use it everywhere it is accepted!

Also get people interested in local currencies.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join