It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well its not a conspiracy anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Yes. Not all, but some others.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi,
I am very serious and you are very lucky to even read this post.
If you want evolve and become God again to defeat the evil, safe your families from the darkness.
Go and share this webpage: makehumangodagain.wordpress.com .
A web blog provide forbidden knowledge wisdom of life, of you human body and everything related.
Verify it, do not laugh it because you will regret !

Become God Again

(post by gunshooter2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
If it's on bitchute, it must be true.

I'm over here vaccinated, my daily life hasn't changed other than wearing a mask at work. I buy and sell stuff daily. What's the conspiracy?

Congrats bro! I'm sure you will be fine moving forward, I mean, the science for long term effects have been fully fleshed out, right? Yeah, you will be good! I mean, if not though, nobody is really gonna talk about it and just kind of sweep it under the rug so, hmmmmm, nah, you're probably fine!
edit on 20-10-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
anyone got links to the actual patent?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

This is the best I could find on it WO2020060606

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

A data analyst has found out that the death rates are rising fast. It should be worldwide news. But because the worldwide is owned by the killers it won't be.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

"Anymore? Taking it that you mean that it's "not a conspiracy theory anymore.

Why did you quote "anymore", only to proceed to point out the usage of "conspiracy" was not what they meant, because they lacked the word "theory"?

"Anymore" has nothing to do with it.

You mean to say: "Conspiracy? I take it you mean 'conspiracy theory'?"

Also, you probably meant to say "I take it that" instead of "Taking it that".

My point being; if you are going to correct someone, correct them correctly, or you will be corrected.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I'm over here vaccinated, my daily life hasn't changed other than wearing a mas

Presenting a few possibilities:

1) People can write anything in a discussion forum, their writings might be embellishments, exaggerations or lies. We have no way of knowing if you are either 'over there' or 'vaccinated'.

2) Vaccinated people are 'controlled people', if not directly, then through brainwashing, indoctrination and conditioning. Maybe you were a rebel and free thinker before vaccination, and now act as a mouthpiece NPC that simply parrots everything TPTB wants you to say. Perhaps there are mind-controlling substances, or maybe it'd be psychologically devastating to admit being wrong or too scary to think you are not fine, so for many reasons, of course that's what you would say.

3) How does vaccination make you wear a mask? So you didn't wear a mask before vaccination, and now you do, because you were vaccinated? WHAT? Also, is it 'your daily life' that changed, or was it 'a choice you started to make without really being obligated to doing so'? I have so many questions..

4) Is it 'daily life changes' that people should worry about when it comes to not-properly-tested concoctions injected into their bloodstream, or could it be something like HEALTH instead? Are you deliberately avoiding talking about health, switching the topic to your 'daily life'? I mean, even if you are on your deathbed, your 'daily life' could still be said to be the same, it's just your BODY that is in trouble..

5) What does 'daily life' mean anyway? Your work-routine? Your breathing patterns? Your daily obligations? You see my point, it could mean WAY too many things, it's an extremely vague terminology. Deliberately?

6) 'Hasn't changed' - what does this mean? What was your 'daily life' before, and what is it now? Are you saying every single day is 100% identical? Surely everyone's 'daily life' (whatever this means) changes on a day-by-day basis, because two separate days are never completely the same. Somehow yours hasn't changed, though..??

7) What are you trying to say here - that everyone should inject their body with evil criminal corporation-made concoctions just because you didn't instantly die in a couple of days? What say we talk about this in five or 20 years and see how you are doing..?

I have more, but life must go on.. even a daily one.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

apologies for the large picture, but we're going to need plenty of it.

You need a capital letter for the beginning of your sentence.

Grammar is not your only weakness, though - what you are saying is a 50 g vaseline container somehow becomes MORE vaseline if you show a BIGGER picture of it?

That's not how sizes and amounts work.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
If it's on bitchute, it must be true.

I'm over here vaccinated, my daily life hasn't changed other than wearing a mask at work. I buy and sell stuff daily. What's the conspiracy?

How are those shelves looking at Walmart?

I know the stores in our neighborhood are demonstrating the toll of "supply chain issues".

Local chain restaurants taking large chunks of their menu down due to "Item Currently Unavailable".

Starbucks is one store in particular that has large gaps in their menu. Chipotle as well.

Some people will deny, reject, deflect the idea that anything is wrong until the day they walk into their grocery market and find not an item on any shelf, and the next day when the ATMs no longer dispense money and the bank branches are locked up.

Let's hope I'm the one who is wrong. I have a backup plan. DO YOU?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

originally posted by: Tucket

This is the best I could find on it WO2020060606

I don't see Gates' name on the patent filing. It's a bunch of Microsoft minions.

Gates is pretty much just a Microsoft shareholder nowadays, and not operationally involved with the goings on there, unless we're alleging that as part of the CT.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hope this isnt off topic but i found this very interesting.
If not by 2025 maybe by 2030 will implantable phones become a reality?
From page 110 of The Fourth Industrial Revolution:

Shift 1: Implantable Technologies

The tipping point: The first implantable mobile phone available commercially

By 2025: 82% of respondents expected this tipping point will have occurred

People are becoming more and more connected to devices, and those devices are increasingly becoming connected to their bodies. Devices are not just being worn, but also being implanted into bodies, serving communications, location and behaviour monitoring, and health functions.

Pacemakers and cochlear implants were just the beginning of this, with many more health devices constantly being launched. These devices will be able to sense the parameters of diseases; they will enable individuals to take action, send data to monitoring centres, or potentially release healing medicines automatically.

Smart tattoos and other unique chips could help with identification and location. Implanted devices will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a “built-in” smart phone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brainwaves and other signals.

Positive impacts

– Reduction in missing children

– Increased positive health outcomes

– Increased self-sufficiency

– Better decision-making

– Image recognition and availability of personal data (anonymous network that will “yelp”77 people)

Negative impacts

– Privacy/potential surveillance

– Decreased data security

– Escapism and addiction

– Increased distractions (i.e. attention deficit disorder)

Unknown, or cuts both ways

– Longer lives

– Changing nature of human relationships

– Changes in human interactions and relationships

– Real-time identification

– Cultural shift (eternal memory)

Total Recall 2012 Phone in hand clip
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
yea it aint that secret now

top topics

<< 1   >>

join