It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth of the Bible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
One of my theories concerning the bible is that theories about the bible are a dime a dozen. Add em all up and you got enough to pay someone to make up more.

People forget that there's noone around to validate which parts of the Bible are true. So they pick and choose what they like and don't like from the books that make up the Holy Bible.

So, Freemasons really do just hate their wives? Hmm.. No single Freemasons..?

The truth is open to the public. People enjoy their stupidity too much.

Form your own opinion. Then you can gainfully investigate other peoples.

edit on 25-10-2021 by Ppl4Music because: Forums spy software can't keep up with average keyboard speed.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Semantics....

edit on 25-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Can you recommend any books that are unlike David Icke touching upon this same subject?

Also, not Sitchin.

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated.

I would also like to hear your recommendations, Compendium.

a reply to: Compendium

I completely forgot ...

"The Universal One" by Walter Russell

Walter Russell is probably one of the most underappreciated minds in history

Nikola Tesla told Walter Russell to lock his cosmology in a sepulcher for a thousand years because mankind was not ready for it

edit on 3 11 21 by Compendium because: Added quote

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Speaking of the bible, looky looky what I found

Reincarnation is a fact. That it is no longer a part of today’s Christian beliefs is due to one power-hungry woman who had all references to reincarnation in the early Bible removed. A seemingly small act with historical consequences: how different would the history of the last two millennia have been if mankind had known that they themselves would reap the fruit of their (mis)deeds in a future earthly life—that they would have to sleep in the beds they had made?!

In the year 553 A.D., 165 Church officials condemned reincarnation. Prior to that time, it had been a fundamental Christian teaching: following the trail of a conspiracy that changed the world.

I can only wonder who or what I may have been in a previous life, but some, do.

Ancient Aliens S12 E13 (The Replicants) goes into great detail documenting the subject of Reincarnation...

Now I wonder what the Christ was really trying to save us from..........

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've seen the episode

It is a very interesting stumbling block for the Church, I agree 👍

The problem they probably saw, was that reincarnation pokes big holes in concepts such as heaven and hell

All Seeing Eye, if you've never looked at Walter Russell, check him out. Google some of his charts. His periodic table (waveform) includes elements we are yet to discover

He's quite brilliant

His cosmogeny is to this day, probably the most correct model offered that fits with fundamentals of both science and spirituality

Allot of what he suggested long ago, still fits with accepted science to this day
edit on 3 11 21 by Compendium because: Correcting auto-correct

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What about if Hell is Earth though, and the way to reach 'Heaven' or 'Nirvana' is by reincarnating X amount of times, learning X amount of lessons, until you reach a higher consciousness which has the ability to transcend your soul into a higher dimension/frequency aka Heaven.
Maybe this Heaven allows you to be like your own God manifesting your own reality.

And maybe our planet is just an astral prison of matter designed to slow down our true path of divination and enlightenment aka Hell.

edit on 3-11-2021 by reachingnirvana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: reachingnirvana

It could be likened to it

I agree with the possibilities on all the principles you propose

But ...

You need to be careful, defining things using Christian eschatology

Most of the concepts aren't even defined within the Bible, they are just interpretations and opinion built upon what is in the Bible, into/forming a popularised belief

When you use them to define (even for concepts outside of popularised eschatology), you empower them

This empowers and perpetuates the Christian belief

Which in turn empowers and perpetuates everything that goes along with it

It is a trap

Don't liken things in such a way that "what about if he'll is", because you fall into the very same trap as eschatology itself, making definitions on concepts that can't be known as fact, as if they were fact

Consider all things, of course

But hold you heart close, as guarded, on things such as this

"Could the concept Christians refer to as hell be likened to" ...

It might sound trivial, but the position of the wondering mind on such things, in perspective, is very important to the way we think

Don't except the principle, by accepting the possibilities

You emotionally invest yourself when you do this, without even realising

Look subjectively, as if you were/are a passive observer from the outside

What you are saying, I personally believe, has allot of merit

You are on the right path

But, you are doing it a disservice by tying it directly to concepts of misconceived interpretation and belief, which immediately illicit negative, fear-based reactions from the reader, in how you present them

Remember, it is not about proving Christians wrong, as much as it is proving something else to be more likely correct. This is a far more powerful approach to (a collective) understanding

Hell itself, removed from all we are discussing, is a concept which is designed to imprison the mind

Things such as the threat of punishment and judgement, are for those with underdeveloped conscience

A developed conscience knows, that it need stand before itself in judgement. Which is far worse than any hell which could be conceived outside of self

To burn in torment of your own conscience, is to live in a prison of your own making

My point is, that it is a waste of time pondering such concepts. When you are better off pondering what it is within you, that drives you to ponder them

The blameless soul worries not on things such as hell

Are you wondering on such things for yourself? Or to answer the question for others?

If it is for others, then your are better off getting someone to look at why (they believe), their mind needs such concepts

If you want to put it in terms of your originally proposed concept, yes this world has the potential to be hell. But it also, equally, has the potential to be heaven

There are things in this world that most people don't understand, that can make it seem as close to hell as anything you could ever possibly find

But to consider it to be so, would also be to submit to the concept

And this is the exact opposite of what you are supposed to do

It could very well deny you (or you deny deny yourself) the possibly of heaven

If you define the experience by such terms, you live by such terms. And you become subject to such terms

Think of it like this ...

"Have you ever really done anything in this world that bad, that any God (regardless of whether they exist or not) would have issue with you?"

If so,-your issue is not with God. It is with yourself. And/or whoever you have wronged

You need to atone, apologise, make peace, or just let go of such things and/or forgive yourself, if another can't/won't fishing you (or it not possible for you to atone)

You once stole $100 from someone? Give money to a charity or someone in need, to put your heart at peace

It is really that simple

Not for any God, but for yourself

If you carry no such weight, then what is a concept such as hell? What is God?

It/they has/have no power

It/they only has/have power to/over those, who would have reason to fear

Be blameless. And then, who is it that would see themselves fit to judge you?

Certainly no God

For many years, I have lived by a policy of abject honesty

Now, if anyone accuses me of lying, I don't even need consider their accusations, or feel any associated pain

Because I know I don't lie. The pain is not mine to feel. It is those accusing me

It is liberating

It lightens the soul

Once you've made peace with the pains of your past ...

All you need remember is:

Be blameless. Be truthful and gentle
Be blameless. Cause no harm, loss or damage, which can be avoided
Be blameless. Value life and be grateful

Give whatever you can, whenever you can, however you can. This is love

It is that simple

When you think and live in such a way, hell, and concepts such as religion, hold no power

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I was only trying to make a comparison to what I believe could be the truth, using the terms as heaven & hell to make the concept easier to understand.
I'm not sure what you mean about empowering Christianity by using Christian terms, if that is the case surely we shouldnt be discussing the bible whatsoever like we have throughout the whole thread?
Can you elaborate on what you mean by it's a trap? Do you really believe Christianity to be evil?

I didnt mention God, but my personal belief is that God is a formless higher power of energy. The spark which 'created' our universe. I dont think we could ever describe what God is in words. But for example I think God is positive & negative, 1 and 0, yin & yang, karma.

I will re read what you said to try and understand more the message you are giving me, but I think I will take your reply as a sign to stop looking into the unknown and mysteries of our universe for a while.
Its starting to take over my life, and life is for living after all. Its not just about learning and pondering.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I agree with most of what you are saying

I see God as a creative essence or source. It cannot be known, or taught. Merely appreciated within experience

Let God be, as God is

I don't think Christianity is evil. I actually don't believe in true evil, only perceived evil

I do think Christianity needs be disempowered in this world though

Too many use it as a weapon, or see it as a type of Superiority

When it is, by its own admission, supposed to be for the sheep

Too many Christians believe themselves the Shepherds, and point the finger

They need be seen as the spiritual children which they are. Not evil. Just people with underdeveloped conscience. Trying to find their way in this world like everyone else

There should definitely be some rules/laws against them being in Government though. If they can't manage their own emotional conscience, they shouldn't be allowed to lead the people. But that's a different conversation

All I meant, is that the search for answers or meaning within things such as the Bible and it's concepts, can sometimes poison what you know instinctually

So that if you enter into discussion, even to reason it, you validate it. And can inadvertently invalidate what you instinctually

That's what I meant by empowering it

It is like the saying:

"Don't argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience"

Not at all saying they are idiots, just giving context, because it works the same with conversations on topics that cannot possibly be resolved

You can find yourself overly invested in something you already know doesn't make sense, or you can sense is wrong, because you want to know what others see there, that you can't

You seem to understand that, judging by your last post

You can't know that which is unknowable. You can only live, experience, and through this understand, what is there to be understood

Nobody has the answers. We all just know, what we know. And that is no more than the sum of our experiences in self

Your are right about living life instead of pondering it

Sometimes the question, is the answer

Trust your instincts. They seem good

Better likely, than my possibly confusing answers

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Also,

Check out the works of Walter Russell

I can't believe I didn't think of him when you asked about books

The universe is a multiplicity of changing effects of but One unchanging cause. All things are universal. Nothing is which is not universal. Nothing is of itself alone. Man and Mind and all creating things are universal. No man can say: ‘I alone am I.’ There is but One universe, One Mind, One force, One substance. When man knows this in measurable exactness then will he have no limitations within those which are universal.”

— Walter Russell, from The Prelude to The Universal One

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium
I've seen the episode

It is a very interesting stumbling block for the Church, I agree 👍

The problem they probably saw, was that reincarnation pokes big holes in concepts such as heaven and hell

All Seeing Eye, if you've never looked at Walter Russell, check him out. Google some of his charts. His periodic table (waveform) includes elements we are yet to discover

He's quite brilliant

His cosmogeny is to this day, probably the most correct model offered that fits with fundamentals of both science and spirituality

Allot of what he suggested long ago, still fits with accepted science to this day

I will take your advice when possible. I have not heard of Walter Russell before and intend on looking at what he shares.

Now for a shocker to many members, I do not have a "Superiority Complex". It is true I say things in a Authoritative manner, but what isn't seen is it is done in a challenging manner. In other words I am enlisting response, challenge, to what I share. If I'm wrong I lay the challenge to prove it by providing the evidence. Its the only way to progress our knowledge. Or in other terms "Truth to Power"... There seems to be only one way to get through a false, fake glass ceiling, you, break it!

Our two styles are at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Compendium, you expand your thought process out revealing all of your thoughts. You share all your dots between the points, and double space. I on the other side, use short bullet statements, compressed, and keeping much of my thought processes to my self.

I do not judge one style over the other, but submit both are required to punch through, to the truth. And one of those truths, without expanding the idea is that it is very possible that what we learn, our personal experiences, our bias's our loves, our hates, and everything we have become, go with us to that great unknown, after our physical death.

I agree with you completely that "Religion" as a whole was designed as a spiritual "Trap". I can only wonder how many have passed over expecting to find what they were mislead to believe.. And at the mercy of those that knew, the "Truth". Its a fact mankind is fighting against forces that have used ignorance, lies, to control us into a lifetime of "Slavery". Does it really end, when we pass over? "As Above, so to, below"? We, the culmination of who we are, what we have learned in this life, we can only "assume", what that life will be like...

My conclusion about that trap is it goes all the way back to the great flood, in one form or another. The Bible and other works like the Quran, turn a Mass Murderer into our "Lord God". Facts, are facts! And this "God" promises not to do it again? When in FACT there is sufficient evidence, at least to satisfy myself, this has happened more than once. I strongly believe the Dinosaurs died as a result of a "Global Flood"! I could expound on the evidence that betrays these truths, but could the reader overcome a lifetime of lies and bias to even consider this? It would be, wasted words...

Today, I suspect those ancient gods are pulling off another "Culling", not by a flood of water, but a flood, of Vax's. Keeping his word, or he just ran out of water to flood us with....

Like everyone else on this planet, we do the best we can, with what we have, in the way of physical, intellectual, spiritual assets. Nothing more can be asked of anyone. You can either consider what I share, or not, and I will not think any less of the reader for his choice. In return, I ask you think, no less of me. For, I am doing the best I can, with what I have.

In short, the Bible has serious issues! Consider that.......

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I believe what you said about the flood happening several times before and possibly being the cause of the extinction of dinosaurs, I also think humanity (or most of it) have been wiped out in the past by floods or ice ages.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reachingnirvana
I believe what you said about the flood happening several times before and possibly being the cause of the extinction of dinosaurs, I also think humanity (or most of it) have been wiped out in the past by floods or ice ages.

Thank you, I needed that

The question is, do the people of the world have a need to know, and a choice, in knowing it. Obviously my answer is yes.

Its not a subject I want to be true, but rather its the picture that is painted when viewing the evidence in a highly unbiased environment, outside the highly controlled institutions, just like Walter Russell, and many other "Free Thinkers"(Iconoclasts). When requested ill supply the evidence.

The unseen ramifications of this, is that early man may not have known the mechanisms that were responsible for the floods, and their direct view sheltered from the observations. After all, because their habitat would have suffered far less damage, because of the nature of that habitat. Thereby only left with, what they were told, by the self identifying, "gods".

The direct evidence is observable just about every night, for all to see, if, you take the glasses of the institutions off, and put the glasses of a free thinker, on.

Again, thank you for your thoughts..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join