It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just walking thru....yeap.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Jen Psaki just said during the daily briefing that Biden & Lady Biden were just " passing thru the restaurant and had not yet put their mask's on..That's not what I saw, or read. So from now on my new mantra will be carrying my mask in my hand and using the direct phrase...."I'm just passing thru,if Biden can do it can so can I" How about you guys ?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

I am really starting to like the way the French handled this BS "rules for thee, not for me" back in the day.

Let's Go Brandon

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Jen Psaki just said during the daily briefing that Biden & Lady Biden were just " passing thru the restaurant and had not yet put their mask's on..That's not what I saw, or read. So from now on my new mantra will be carrying my mask in my hand and using the direct phrase...."I'm just passing thru,if Biden can do it can so can I" How about you guys ?

J&J Biden (aka "The Bidens") have a great press corp lying for them 😃

And the vids of them walking "through" looked like they were exhaling on the food !!!!!😃

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I walked into the bank the other day and one of the tellers didn't have her mask on so she did the next best thing; the hand mask! lol.
edit on 18-10-2021 by BlackKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Could you maybe set the scene with a link, or something of the sort?

I've no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
100% The law is for thee not for me....or whoever else I declare...Let's Go Brandon..Indeed.a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
White house daily briefing....you got a tv? The question was asked by Peter Doocy of Fox. a reply to: seagull

edit on Octoberpm31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Must have missed it...since while I do have a TV, it's not on all the time, nor on 24 hour news channels when it is on.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No link? No nothing? Just a half baked thought? Help us out a little

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Bidens seen violating DC’s indoor mask mandate at pricey restaurant
Link

Psaki brushes off video of Biden violating DC mask mandate: Don't 'overly focus on moments in time'
Link

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
We can’t be told, we must be SHOWN.

And boy are ppl waking up in droves.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

www.foxnews.com...

The Thief in Chief walked through a posh DC restaurant this weekend with his naked face flapping in the breeze. Something quite surprising from one of the "Believe Science" priests and high prophets such as Biden.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Jenn Psaki should be nicknamed Baghdad Boob because she does a good impersonation of Baghdad Bob gender swapped. The woman is a propaganda machine the likes of which hasn't been seen on this sized stage since Goebbels.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
No link? No nothing? Just a half baked thought? Help us out a little

Watch🤣🤣

Then hear Jen🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thanks Burdman it's obvious some can't be bothered with picking up a remote.a reply to: burdman30ott6

edit on Octoberpm31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Biden is the half baked thought in this story. reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't keep my tv on it either...I just like to catch the daily lying session that is half heartedly called The Daily Briefing .a reply to: seagull

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid xuenchen...much appreciated.a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Thanks Burdman it's obvious some can't be bothered with picking up a remote.a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't have cable nor watch TV aside from whatever I can find on KODI when I put on my peg leg and eyepatch, so...

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

White house daily briefing....you got a tv? The question was asked by Peter Doocy of Fox. a reply to: seagull

It’s common courtesy and required to add links when starting new threads. If you’d read when you clicked on the new thread button you’d know this, it’s all spelt out for you there. Just saying.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join