It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Monarch In A Wheelchair... Lets Talk About It!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

Hey there, I accidentally replied to your other topic by mistake. I meant to post my list of questions here. This is for research. It's quite the extraordinary claim you've made!

What was the time of day you had these dreams? No history of alcoholism?

Was the individual who showed you the dream an unseen voice or a visible figure? Did he show you these glimpses from multiple angles?

Is the Russian man presently a skeptic/ non-religious?

>Furthermore, he will clean house both the political system of Russia, he will also clean the Orthodox Church of Russia...

Does he accomplish this religious reformation through politics or does he maintain separation of religion/state? Which does he clear out first or is it seemingly simultaneous?

>So people won't be able to lie or deceive him...

Wouldn't that be due to him being highly sensitive to any attempt to influence him? Does he decline whenever people ask him for his religious beliefs?

Considering his frequent travel, doesn't that indicate he comes from a military background?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

Hey there, I accidentally replied to your other topic by mistake. I meant to post my list of questions here. This is for research. It's quite the extraordinary claim you've made!

Was the individual who showed you the dream an unseen voice or a visible figure? Did he show you these glimpses from multiple angles?

>Furthermore, he will clean house both the political system of Russia, he will also clean the Orthodox Church of Russia...

Does he accomplish this religious reformation through politics or does he maintain separation of religion/state? Which does he clear out first or is it seemingly simultaneous?

>So people won't be able to lie or deceive him...

Wouldn't that be due to him being highly sensitive to any attempt to influence him? Does he decline whenever people ask him for his religious beliefs?

Considering his frequent travel, doesn't that indicate he comes from a military background?

During the night when I got to sleep and at times awaken at 5am from them, at times during the day when I am as if being rocked slowly to sleep.

No history of alcoholism, I only drink one special occasion and even then just a tiny sip. I try to stay alcohol-free as possible because whenever I even have a tiny bit it feels as if something not normal is moving through my body like a coil of sort trying to wrap me up.

It is a voice but not a voice as you can not pinpoint it, it is around you, within you and envelops everything. At times it is a visible figure in a form of an old wise man or a child, however, at times a presence that would almost feel angelic but every time I try to look at them they don't permit me. They also come in 2 no idea why the angelic presence I mean.

I am given multiple angles as well when I am shown things to observe etc.

He is very very skeptical, he prays but he feels like he is praying to empty space. He is given dreams and visions of what is to be and is to come from the heavenly mandate but he doubts because as I understood from his point of view - "it is very egoistical to consider such things of who I am to be and what is asked of me, for who am I to bare such blessing I am merely a man and one that sins". So he is very heavily skeptical and he doubts his belief even though the things he is shown would turn others straightaway to God. It is almost as if he wrestles with God... It is very hard to explain sorry I can not be of more help there.

He will unify religion and state, if you read my churches thread you will understand what sort of spiritual thing will occur in Russia. Basically, when I saw him being anointed at a church I am not sure which it will be all I know is that he will turn the Russian throne to the altar of God or as he said Otche which I understood was an old Slavic word for Father if I am not mistaken.

It will be seen as simultaneous clearing out but I know for a fact many in the political circles will doubt him and will even try to do everything they can to not allow him to become Tsar. Even those people that realize who he is at some point will doubt him but it seems all of Russia will rejoice, many religious leaders will come to him and so will many world leaders too asking for forgiveness of the father for the things they have done. In that moment however, he will say stuff like "I do not have the authority to forgive you nor am I the father the give forgiveness, for go to the temples of your father make offerings accordingly to your forefathers and ask the father for your redemption".

However, as I stated before he still doubts and wrestles with God about the insane idea so it is really interesting to be shown him in the now, the future and how he is reacting to it all. God has given him plenty of signs, messages and hints but he is just wrestling and not giving in, maybe it is to make him hardened and to understand the wisdom and will of God better?

It's almost as if he has a moral compass built-in or something constantly telling him when something is a lie, but he always tries to see the best in people and the potential within them. He tries not to judge but I was shown several times he said "Otche for you are wise and your will is true, take away my judgment and wrath for your vengeance is just" etc. So I feel like even though he is wrestling with God and tries to talk to God but it feels like he is praying to absolute silence he just knows that God, The Saints or the Angels are listening to him.

Whenever people ask him of his religion he says he believes something is there but he can not explain it in words for words limit man or something in the lines of that. He also did state to someone when I was allowed to observe him "for the word was true and just but the meaning was distorted by man and used by man for a gain of things that are of not of the word but are of the world".

I believe that he won't be able to be manipulated by Earthly things or the lies of man, because he will be of God and with God if you understand what I mean?

See I would have thought that as well but it had to do something with his parents, they moved him when he looked like he was maybe 9 or 10 to overseas and then again when he was maybe 15-17. He is now stuck in a certain country which I will not disclose, but he knows he will have to return to Russia eventually because he was shown and told things.

I suspect he moves due to the financial situation of the family or something like that? It seems to occur a set amount of years to his family, almost like clockwork!

I hope that this answered some of your questions

For someone who is not religious he is very intuned with what to say from a spiritual sense of things, he seems very philosophical but also very um... rational too it's almost as if he is trying to understand both God but he is also trying to be logical about things. Maybe he is not accepting things because they don't make sense from a logical point of view?

Also, I suspect he is doubtful because Russia is known for looking down on people with disabilities and by his logic, I would assume "Why would Russia elect a cripple?". So I think we can see where his doubt and other things lay?

I was also made aware that there are other candidates in Russia already the church and the politicians are suspecting is the real one, but he is not in Russia which makes this very very interesting as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium

This is for research. It's quite the extraordinary claim you've made!

So what is this research for exactly? I'm curious now as well

Also the opposite one the one of the beast is here already too, so this is quiet interesting to observe. I can tell you right now we are indeed in a very special time but no one knows yet the end date, all I know is that we are at the precursor of the mark and the sitting on the Earthly throne of the false one that will be put forward by the Vatican and will most likely end up in Jerusalem or Rome.

I do also finally understand now why they have been so hell bent on destroying Russia!
edit on 8-11-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Ah, such dreams were corroborated by Iamblichos, they occur as you're waking up or falling asleep. The narration and perspective confirms that these are not mundane visions.

Alcoholism; You do well. Even a sip is potent enough to impair judgment and induce bipolar-like symptoms. The stimulating, exhilarating trade-off precludes mental activity, moderation is insufficient.

Skepticism; Yes, the last thing a true genius realizes is that they were a genius (etymologically: the ancients employed the term in the sense of guide for life and pioneer, it chiefly indicated the individual in whom the faculty for inventions and epiphanies entered into, distinguished from talent which they had a different word for).

Most geniuses are unsure about their status and the extent of their contributions. The most artistic eccentrics often surround themselves with dubious company. The composer Cesar Franck lived his whole life never once suspecting people capable of malicious envy! Say, have you ever observed the monarch suddenly stopping whatever he was doing and falling silent, and starting to prostrate himself before an altar?

Qualifications; "Why would Russia elect a cripple?" Well, just look at how a man like FDR could endure pain and shoulder a crisis better than his sickly predecessor. No man steps into the same river twice. I read an anecdote from Gustav Mahler about how a man born with an inhibition could accomplish more than an individual born with two fit arms. As for the monarch's inner struggle, we can probably already ascertain his (spiritual) greatness from it.

Also, I gather from my studies that he is more suited for formulating/expounding than oratory, am I mistaken? I noticed you mentioned elsewhere a Hitler-Napoleon hybrid appearing on the scene. Does this suggest a collusion or rivalry between these two individuals?

Political/Religious reform; Well, it's usually a political reform followed by religious, Thomas Paine was anticipating it when he took his leave, but such a necessary religious reform was thwarted by Puritanism and that remains the cause of America's decay. Almost all of her striving has been colored by the pursuit of success and perfection.

Are you suggesting that all these bickering politicians will suddenly call a truce, form coalitions, and endeavor to undermine the monarch's legitimacy?

Maybe it is to make him hardened and to understand the wisdom and will of God better?
Undoubtedly. He needs to experience these things working in his life before he can acquire certainty about them affecting the world at large. Besides, all the signs in the world wouldn't be enough to convince the masses, they'd ridicule it as the work of charlatans. It's enough to associate it with criminality, dissidents, and conspiracy theories to thoroughly discourage its examination.

Instinct;

It's almost as if he has a moral compass built-in or something constantly telling him when something is a lie, but he always tries to see the best in people and the potential within them.
Such spontaneity is probably only discovered in great individuals who have made their instinct for life habitual over many lifetimes. The animals, such as man's best friend - the dog, already demonstrate an uncanny instinct for discernment from their very moment of birth, why not some individuals? Btw did you ever see a cockerel in your dreams?

Whenever people ask him of his religion he says he believes something is there but he can not explain it in words for words limit man or something in the lines of that.
Sounds about right. It's usually a sign of ignorance to attempt formulating the idea of god without sufficient understanding for the problem of god/evil. Religion is a private affair and he has the right to decline indulging curiosity.

He also did state to someone when I was allowed to observe him "for the word was true and just but the meaning was distorted by man and used by man for a gain of things that are of not of the word but are of the world".
Seems almost as if he was hinting that the Logos ought to be interpreted in the context of striving rather than as an abstract stand-in for god. I'm reminded of Herakleitos' formulation for it. Contrary to the physicalist disposition, there exists the yearning for what is above us, it's not coincidental that all men, without exception, once worshiped the stars and the cosmos, a sort of cosmic intelligence.

Travels;

Ah, that seems plausible, I can understand where he's coming from.

It seems to occur a set amount of years to his family, almost like clockwork!
Do you happen to know the number? That'll tell me a lot actually.

Antichrist;

Was your observation of him conveyed by dream or visual feedback (have you ever seen flashes before your eyes while awake)?
______

I hope that this answered some of your questions
I'm very satisfied, thanks for your time! I'm glad it was worthwhile to make a new account on here just for this.

So what is this research for exactly?
I must respectfully decline, but let's just say it pertains to the fate of Germany and Russia.
edit on 9-11-2021 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Oh fun interesting fact I was shown that he hasn't been inside an Orthodox church since the time he was a child.
Does he at least admire the architecture?

Say, was he drawn to the stars before he had learned about them in school? Also, has he ever visited any mountains?

Also I think he is avoiding speaking to any pastors, spiritual leaders or members of the Orthodox Church about the things he is being shown.
That sounds plausible. He could probably mingle in their circles and establish connections with ease, but I'm guessing he'd rather search for reliable compatriots than curry favour with paltry-minded priests.

WW3;
Regarding the war, is it being waged over religion or caused by racial/class hatreds?

Angels;
You describe the appearances of the angels flanking him, that they were hooded. Were they male/female and did they bear wings? So there's an actual Islamic prophecy about two angels flanking a man, not merely the Kiraman Katibin concept?

German officer;
What do you remember about his uniform and insignia? I've noticed most story-tellers tend to omit or neglect this detail, so it contributes a great deal to the credibility of a story.

Btw I want to note that the dreams about you snapping your finger may pertain to willpower (motive force). The amateur astronomer Flammarion once asserted that he could unsettle the moon from her course by sheer willpower. Scriabin claimed that he could throw himself off a bridge and levitate, although he never went through with it. Apollonius of Tyana purportedly released his leg from chains after making such a bold assertion. The implication is that there was a known aspect to material existence hitherto unaccounted for by science.

My advice: look into time and space. What is given out on that subject is overall misleading. We take energy for granted.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

German Office:

He had a fancy hat on, I did not see his rank or how his pads looked all he wore this long coat over his uniform. He came into their house and took off his hat and asked them to pack as much food as they can and to follow them, he basically then walked them into the woods pretending like he was trying to get them to direct him somewhere.

It was like a grey or somewhat green uniform, the collar of the uniform shirt had these black areas around it and stuff. It's hard to describe but all I know is that a few of the lower-ranking soldiers saluted him and stood at attention. He told 2 men to watch the house until he returns and when asked if someone should come with them he said: "No I'll handle this".

The two angels

When I could see them they were robes and hoods, I could not see their wings but I felt them it was interesting. When they were not in this form I was never allowed to see them but there was this great radiating presence.

Also one of the angels bares a sword that brings about storms, so this is something also highly interesting.

Sex wise sometimes you can't tell but at times there is a male and a female one.

Also around him he constantly has someone that gives of a scent of almost like roses mixed with something else, I can never pinpoint the 2nd scent.

WW3

It will start off as separation of classes and freedom vs tyranny, then it will become a spiritual-religious war.

The Antichrist

It was dreams that he was revealed to me, I said "If this white Tsar is here, then who is the opposite" and that is when I was given a dream about the antichrist and it was very terrifying.

Basically, he was a man walking the desert, he looked like the christ we're all used to seeing and there were storm clouds following. The sand behind him was turning to tar and blood, and above him he had these crows just endless numbers of them chanting creepy things. Once he noticed me I literally got yanked out of the dream by some force!

When I asked who he is I was told that he is the djaal, the man of lawlessness, the beast that walks the Earth and soon will sit upon the throne. When I asked what throne why is there a throne I was basically informed it was the throne of a fisherman, and when I looked up what it meant I drew links to Peter and the catholic church. So it kind of made sense, especially what the Vatican is trying to do now...

I do sometimes get these flashes, but they are not really flashing it's almost as if I were to have 1 foot in the real world and the dream world or whatever it is they call it. I would basically have both blendings so as to not draw attention to myself of those around me in the real world, I could keep conversations going but at the same time not even be here.

It is very hard for me to explain this!

Do you happen to know the number?

It seems they move every 7 years or so but they seem to be held in the current location for a bit longer than usual, so I wonder why and what it is going to lead to.

So what are your thoughts on him? Do you think he will come to terms and finally show up on the world stage? What would it mean for all of us?

Also since he is a Romanov from his mother's side I think he will honor his heritage and actually unite with Germany and a few other nations to fight the beast and the beast's prophet.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I am enjoying your discussion of the dream elements, but some of them are confusing.

"honor his heritage" -- then why would he ally with Germany? It was Germany's besting of Russia in the First World War that hastened the downfall of the Romanovs.

The uniform description sounds more like a World War II uniform than the modern German uniform, especially the "grey green" part. Did you see what his boots looked like? What were the helmets of the lower rankers like?

Re: Djaal, see: en.wikipedia.org...

Are you familiar with Islam and were you aware of the Dajjal as a concept before the dream?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I am enjoying your discussion of the dream elements, but some of them are confusing.

"honor his heritage" -- then why would he ally with Germany? It was Germany's besting of Russia in the First World War that hastened the downfall of the Romanovs.

The uniform description sounds more like a World War II uniform than the modern German uniform, especially the "grey green" part. Did you see what his boots looked like? What were the helmets of the lower rankers like?

Re: Djaal, see: en.wikipedia.org...

Are you familiar with Islam and were you aware of the Dajjal as a concept before the dream?

Cheers

no that's the thing I only learned of it afterward when I looked up what it means.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

German Office; That's detailed enough, I believe you.

The two angels; Nice, they sound like actual helpers. In the biblical narrative, they were always confused for men. Paul's epistles enjoin shewing hospitality to strangers while warning against angels of light.

In most of the angel stories I've read, they're either homeless or policemen, or individuals who are just there to help and quickly leave the scene when their task is accomplished. They seem to know more than they let on about a person's life, but they don't forcibly convey private details about others in order to establish their credibility, like with professional mediums. It's a myth that they reassure people with "do not be afraid." Their presence speaks for itself, they bear no self-testimony.

I don't know what to make of his fragrance, as I don't regard that as an infallible test for a being's affinity, but I heard that the opposing scent was like that of sulfur.

>Also one of the angels bears a sword that brings about storms, so this is something also highly interesting.

I'm afraid you lost me there. What kind of storms, were they freak natural occurences?

WW3;

It will start off as separation of classes and freedom vs tyranny, then it will become a spiritual-religious war.
Sounds about right. The previous world wars were motivated by profit, as always. The difference is that WW1 was caused by an entanglement of alliances and by being beholden to treaties while WW2 was caused by the desire to enrich and assert oneself, which erupted into a full-blown territorial and ideological conflict, which cooled down as the world entered into a ceasefire/ the Cold War entete (which was about securing world hegemony).

Visions/Magnetic Sleep;

I would basically have both blendings so as to not draw attention to myself of those around me in the real world, I could keep conversations going but at the same time not even be here.
A friend of mine clarified on how this works for me. Upon sensing up an impression, the seer lapses into a "trance" (which is a really unfitting designation, it's actually a magnetic condition) during which he feels his consciousness transported to another place yet not out of body.

My friend described it as if their eyes were "flooded" with images so that they no longer saw their current surroundings through their organic vision. Has anyone ever glimpsed into your eyes during these critical moments? Or shook you out of it, and did that leave your vitality drained? There is an ancient account of it at the end of Philostratus' Life of Apollonius, the emphasis laid upon the description is interesting, that Apollonius was present for the assassination of Domitian as if he were actually participating in it.

The Antichrist;

Hmm you sure this wasn't a symbolic dream? Anybody who literally resembled Jesus would be too obviously a charlatan.

It seems they move every 7 years or so but they seem to be held in the current location for a bit longer than usual, so I wonder why and what it is going to lead to.
That's typical. I wonder if the number 7 sometimes transcends the number assigned to individuals from birth. Did the number 9 ever occur to you while observing the Antichrist (666=18=9)?

In tarot, the number 18 symbolizes the overwhelming forces of materialism. The number 9 was originally conceived as a contradistinction to the number 7. As it happens, Nostradamus alludes to a third antichrist who wages war for 27 years (27=9). In numerology, the number 8 caught in-between represents the two opposing poles of physical and spiritual.

Therefore, I was under the impression that the antichrist was really a warlord who wreaks havoc, perhaps he relishes in battle and conquest as an end in itself, disdaining a swift clearing out in favour of a show of military strength and preferring a prolonged war of attrition (like how a George Bush could arbitrarily declare war on abstract terrorism, embroiling the US in foreign conflicts for decades).

Perhaps that may explain the absence of nuclear weapons, although it's also plausible that they were already thrown into the plow-shed by that point (the seers warned that people would be celebrating the triumph of "peace" before the third world war erupted) or are simply used up at the beginning (but a war of that duration couldn't feasibly be sustained in modern times).

The Monarch;

So what are your thoughts on him? Do you think he will come to terms and finally show up on the world stage? What would it mean for all of us?
I'm absolutely certain of it. There are those who see to it that the world war plays out exactly as anticipated, not all of these individuals who cherish such an invested interest are counted among the exploiters. For they too desire stimulation, they find the world monotonous and deliberately go against its current, preferring to prey on monsters rather than their victims.

Also since he is a Romanov from his mother's side I think he will honor his heritage and actually unite with Germany and a few other nations to fight the beast and the beast's prophet.
It'd be foolish of him to not extend a hand to Germany and the smaller nations (i.e. Greeks, Serbs) demonstrating their mettle in the WW2 days. As things stand, only Germany and Russia can muster up the resources to go toe-to-toe with nations like America and China. All the wars waged since WW1 revolve around this perpetual threat to American interests, their analysts have admitted as much.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Regarding The Sword
Whenever it would be placed in front of the angel or come from heaven and land into the ground anything that is of not good instantly well to put it simply "would crap their pants". The wind would start blowing, the skies would become storm like and the would-be rumbling of thunder all throughout.

The Nations That Will Unite Against The Beast
As I saw it will be Ukraine, Belarus, Greece, Germany and a few other nations it's truly going to be a biblical sort of scene!
However the rest of the world will worship the beast and join his armies, we can already guess some of these nations.

The Angels
Oh trust me I have experienced these angels and at times I looked at them and said to myself "Huh... you're not human are you?".

Future Of Russia
I think he will return to Russia and actually be directed to God when Russia will either collapse on itself and be heavily targeted by the dark armies, or if the collapse does not happen then it will be when Russia will become very oppressed by outside forces.

This entire situation is really really interesting and I do not know how God will direct him, all I know is that if it is the will of God it will happen?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Idealistic nations;

As I saw it will be Ukraine, Belarus, Greece, Germany and a few other nations it's truly going to be a biblical sort of scene!
Would you say it was the whole South of Europe against the North?

Do you think people who die before that time will be able to keep up to date with these events or perhaps even shew foreknowledge of it?

Btw regarding the Hitler/Napoleon hybrid, did the crescent and trident symbols feature prominently in the flag?

Future Of Russia;
Yeah, either when the civilization collapses or external pressures threaten the extinction of culture (civilization and culture mustn't be conflated), which ultimately wears away at religion, the last bastion of a nation's healthy defenses and the only power even the ruling authorities pay lip service to. With the disappearance of the religious principle, there'd be no more restraint.

His return probably hinges upon the universal yearning for him, as well as the readiness of the people. There'd be no point in him making a public appearance if nobody was in a position to comprehend his historical significance. He'll need the support of a sufficient world minority, an inner circle, to accomplish his task.

It'd be presumptuous to speculate on what god wills, but I think not even gods know what the future of mankind entails.

The Angels;
Did they seem unfamiliar with our customs? How were their gestures, did it seem both natural and uncanny?

Regarding The Sword;
I'm reminded of the verse Matthew 15:13. I read in the works of Plato that the national deities (archangels) would release their hold over their territories when the fullness of time had arrived.

Btw did you ever glimpse any signs of angels fighting near mountains/valleys?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The crescent will be prominent yes, the trident will be on the side of the American Navy...

Both the beast and the whore of Babylon will try to unite.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Then what nation does the trident represent? And is the crescent confined to Islamic sects? How about a combination of these two symbols?

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
What would happen if you were to set off a nuke in a location where the plates slide one under the other? Would it be not like popping a pimple?
What if it were caused by a shifting of the poles? Such an event was alluded to by Plato and historically corroborated by Herodotus. Also, does it seem as if the Earth is gradually drifting away from the sun or will do so in the distant future?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I made an interesting post in the other thread I think you'd enjoy

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey WanderingmrM, you made me really curious towards this person you are talking about I really would like to know more about him and the dreams you have about him and sometimes I keep looking at your topics to see if you shared more about it..

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eyenadav
Hey WanderingmrM, you made me really curious towards this person you are talking about I really would like to know more about him and the dreams you have about him and sometimes I keep looking at your topics to see if you shared more about it..

What would you like to know about him?

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Eyenadav

This guy is the reason I found ATS interesting recently. Just saw a yt video
about the Tsar and decided to check on WanderingmrM's posts

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey thanks for sharing, was thinking i don't know if I can understand her it's been 22 years almost that i spoke Russian (I'm from Chechnya living in Europe) but I guess this will help me to remember the language again

originally posted by: pureclover
a reply to: Eyenadav

This guy is the reason I found ATS interesting recently. Just saw a yt video
about the Tsar and decided to check on WanderingmrM's posts

posted on Jan, 24 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I don't have specific questions at this moment but I like to read about him, just interested guess I'll just wait for you to have more dreams or info to share when it's time

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

originally posted by: Eyenadav

What would you like to know about him?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I'm curious about these threads you've been making.. A lot of my own experience suggests something similar will occur with a popular leader who will operate outside of the current system of political power, and that his rise will be commensurate with the sort of 'black swan' event that i've personally predicted through the use of the prophetic insights which come to me in my dreams.

I'm interested to know what system you have been utilising to glean information on this future ruler? I would suspect that CRT (coordinate remote viewing) or similar may have been at least one of the tools you've used - is that accurate speculation? If you have not used remote viewing, I suspect that if you did, you would be able to gain further insights into the prospect of the rule of this person, and perhaps even to gather insight about paranormal/supernatural states of being, for example the dreams & OOBEs of this person (though I'm guessing, as to whether it is possible to gain insight into these supernatural experiences using remote viewing or a similar discipline. It would certainly be interesting to find out if it were indeed possible to do so.

Please continue to post threads on this subject, I find it deeply fascinating.

One thing which occurred to me, is that this ruler will refer to the need for the native Europeans to stand up for their rights in the face of deliberate cabal-led strategies to place large amounts of economic migrants from third world countries into the European states, who arrive with a total disregard for traditional moral values practiced by Europeans - they rape & steal & even kill with impunity. I'm not saying that this is necessarily a race issue alone, I'm saying it's a culture issue, and all true Europeans, no matter their skin colour, must adhere to their European values yet firmly resist the efforts to diminish European culture & moral outlook by forced assimilation of these under-civilised monsters (they have a game known as Tarharrhush - can't remember the spelling - but it basically means 'the rape game', in which they will work as teams to go out & rape as many native girls as they can find, competing with each other for the most 'points scored').

These are abominable people, and if they show no interest in integration & civilised morals, they should be firmly & even fiercely resisted, no matter what the ruling class decree about tolerance & empathy. It's a scam, globalists are deliberately trying to degrade the quality of European culture by pushing for massive quotas of these uncivilised migrants to be taken in by the various nations of Europe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join