It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Monarch In A Wheelchair... Lets Talk About It!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So an interesting update on him, I asked to learn more about his ancestors and I was shown that his Great Grandmother when she was a child during WW2 was saved by a high-ranking German officer with a bunch of kids from a village she was in.

As it turns out she was staying in some village with a relative maybe an aunt or a cousin, and when the Germans were doing what I can assume was a retreat or something of the sort they began to execute the villagers.

I saw this German officer being touched on his shoulders and what I assume was an angel was whispering something into his ear, that's when he pulled out a photo and on it I saw him and a couple of children. He then looked at the guys young Great Grandmother and he grabbed her and some of the kids and hid them in a forest nearby and told them to come out in a certain number of days.

Which makes me wonder if his family has been directed by the divine and always looked after then - How much of a possibility that this guy really is the future Tsar of Russia?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

If you read the above revelation about his Great Grandmother, is it possible that he really is the Tsar that the Russians speak of?

Also if this is true, it would explain why he is overseas and not in Russia or somewhere really nearby! Is it possible that he is being kept under the radar and also that if he is overseas as I was shown/revealed could he have also had his name changed?

I know that in a lot of cases Russians, Ukrainians and other Slavic families at times do change their names and surnames when they move overseas and are residents of a country long enough to be citizens.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM
As an illustration of my words, I want to give you, my friend, the story of the Russian Emperor Alxandr 1. His father, Emperor Paul 1, was a creature of the Order of Malta. The Maltese put him on the Russian throne and proclaimed Paul the supreme master of the Order of Malta. From here the supreme attributes of the Order came to Russia. Naturally, the British were behind this. The reason for this was the European campaign of the Russian commander Suvorov, who prevented the capture of Malta by Napoleon.
But, having ascended the Russian throne, Paul did not follow the interests of Great Britain, but surrounded himself with Orthodox elders and began to conduct a Russian independent policy.
By the way, Paul knew Elder Abel, had long conversations with him, in which Abel told Paul about the fate of Russia and the Russian monarchy until 1917. As a result of these conversations and prophecies, Paul wrote a letter for the last Russian Tsar Nicholas 2, which Nicholas read after he ascended the throne. He knew his fate and the fate of his family and state, death, but he went for it for the sake of preserving Russian unity.
So, Paul's son Alexander was "the most beautiful Greek" in Europe. "Greeks" were then called homosexuals. Alexander was really very handsome and had no children. Paul was strangled with a scarf as a result of a Masonic conspiracy led by the British. That is, Alexander 1 became king as a result of parricide.
Alexander reigned for a long 30 years. As a result, he defeated Napoleon, drove out of Russia a huge number of English projects, such as the "Bible Society", canceled many of their decisions and, as official history says, he died. But in Orthodoxy they know that Adeksandr became a monk and went to a monastery and lived for another two decades. As a result of his resignation, there was an uprising of the Decembrists in 1825, who for the most part led various Masonic lodges. The Decembrists were partially executed, partially exiled to Siberia, and Alexander's younger brother Nikolai 1 came to power. He is hated in the West and is considered "the gendarme of Europe."

Here is just one example, when a gay and almost parricide became almost a saint as a result of God's anointing and responsibility before God, people and country.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

If you read the above revelation about his Great Grandmother, is it possible that he really is the Tsar that the Russians speak of?

Also if this is true, it would explain why he is overseas and not in Russia or somewhere really nearby! Is it possible that he is being kept under the radar and also that if he is overseas as I was shown/revealed could he have also had his name changed?

I know that in a lot of cases Russians, Ukrainians and other Slavic families at times do change their names and surnames when they move overseas and are residents of a country long enough to be citizens.

Thanks, I read it. As an Orthodox believer, I do not believe various stories, especially if they are intended to provide some kind of legend that can, to some extent, justify the claim to the throne. In this I rely on the centuries-old Russian law, God, the laws given to them and the procedure that has existed for centuries.

Yes, there are now the Russian Orthodox Church (Moscow) and the Russian Orthodox Church (Abroad). Now they have merged in many ways and, while not in everything, they are one Church. I personally know many leaders of the Russian Orthodox Church (abroad), including members of the Romanov family. It is necessary to distinguish between the unification of the once united Churches with the claims of the Romanovs to the throne. These are two different things. And we cannot talk about the support of the Romanov family by the Russian Church (abroad). Of course, the West seeks to bring maximum discord, but real believers know and understand everything. Therefore, in the end, the next English project will fail)))

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
it seems to me that the Russian Orthodox Patriarch would have a voice in accepting any would-be claimant to the Throne of Russia

interesting... the book the fourth turning predicts just such a future leader to spring upon the World Stage...

and no the 'fatherly' leader will not be a 'Maitreya' who was popularized by that British Psyche guy years ago now...

as for completely sweeping aside the communist party & Boris Vlad Put, who jumps between serving as president then prime minister...so as to circumvent laws/rulership/Party decree.....

a wheelchair bound person claiming the right-to-rule the old Tsarist Russia is something only Spiritual intervention could accomplish...without force or bloodshed
edit on th31163466408219212021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
As an illustration of my words, I want to give you, my friend, the story of the Russian Emperor Alxandr 1. His father, Emperor Paul 1, was a creature of the Order of Malta. The Maltese put him on the Russian throne and proclaimed Paul the supreme master of the Order of Malta. From here the supreme attributes of the Order came to Russia. Naturally, the British were behind this. The reason for this was the European campaign of the Russian commander Suvorov, who prevented the capture of Malta by Napoleon.
But, having ascended the Russian throne, Paul did not follow the interests of Great Britain, but surrounded himself with Orthodox elders and began to conduct a Russian independent policy.
By the way, Paul knew Elder Abel, had long conversations with him, in which Abel told Paul about the fate of Russia and the Russian monarchy until 1917. As a result of these conversations and prophecies, Paul wrote a letter for the last Russian Tsar Nicholas 2, which Nicholas read after he ascended the throne. He knew his fate and the fate of his family and state, death, but he went for it for the sake of preserving Russian unity.
So, Paul's son Alexander was "the most beautiful Greek" in Europe. "Greeks" were then called homosexuals. Alexander was really very handsome and had no children. Paul was strangled with a scarf as a result of a Masonic conspiracy led by the British. That is, Alexander 1 became king as a result of parricide.
Alexander reigned for a long 30 years. As a result, he defeated Napoleon, drove out of Russia a huge number of English projects, such as the "Bible Society", canceled many of their decisions and, as official history says, he died. But in Orthodoxy they know that Adeksandr became a monk and went to a monastery and lived for another two decades. As a result of his resignation, there was an uprising of the Decembrists in 1825, who for the most part led various Masonic lodges. The Decembrists were partially executed, partially exiled to Siberia, and Alexander's younger brother Nikolai 1 came to power. He is hated in the West and is considered "the gendarme of Europe."

Here is just one example, when a gay and almost parricide became almost a saint as a result of God's anointing and responsibility before God, people and country.

Thanks.

Funny you say Greek because when his name was revealed to me I looked it up and the name I believe from Greek to Russian is Kirill or in English is Cyrill, but I believe he did have his name changed.

I do know he is a Romanov from his mother's line but his father's line is interesting too when I asked about his father's line I was shown what seemed like an Islamic influenced line and there was what seemed a lot of Muslim like settings but it was very um royal looking too.

So is it possible we have an individual who is both of the Orthodox line and also of an Islamic line too?

This is beyond captivating to dig deeper into because it seems Islam also foretells of such an individual showing up and he would be accompanied by 2 angels too...

But why does he have such inner conflict to believe of who he might be? or the struggle to come to terms with his role in the future?
edit on 19-10-2021 by WanderingMrM because: hmm..

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

it seems to me that the Russian Orthodox Patriarch would have a voice in accepting any would-be claimant to the Throne of Russia

interesting... the book the fourth turning predicts just such a future leader to spring upon the World Stage...

and no the 'fatherly' leader will not be a 'Maitreya' who was popularized by that British Psyche guy years ago now...

as for completely sweeping aside the communist party & Boris who jumps between serving as president then prime minister...so as to circumvent laws/rulership/Party decree.....

a wheelchair bound person claiming the right-to-rule the old Tsarist Russia is something only Spiritual intervention could accomplish...without force or bloodshed

This is indeed rather interesting to witness and my previous revelations about him have been very confusing but also quite eye-opening. I also suspect that although he doesn't want to believe what God hints at him or is revealing to him, he still is a very spiritual individual.

With what I so far understood of his family etc, I was shown that even Muslims, World Leaders those that did not bend the knee to the darkness will come to him in need of guidance and wisdom. Furthermore, it was also shown to me that he will cleanse the Russian Orthodox Church and Russian Politics as well.

Especially the Russian Churches I saw beautiful churches covered in water and then when the waters went away these churches were almost as if pulled up/raised up and within them, there were what I can only say were saints and angels that dwelled.

As I stated before that when he will be anointed by the Russian Orthodox he will turn the throne towards the altar and say something like "God let me guide these people and rule this nation through your will".

I also suspect he won't show up until a specific time or make the journey to Russia, because I suspect the dark one that was revealed to me will first subdue the world, perverse and twist religions and cause wars (interestingly enough not mass nuclear). I think that only after this time will he make the journey and reveal himself, also as you state Vlad I think will not be willing at this moment to permit such an individual to make claim.

So maybe Vlad will cause an implosion within Russia first before the Tsar shows up?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Thanks, I read it. As an Orthodox believer, I do not believe various stories, especially if they are intended to provide some kind of legend that can, to some extent, justify the claim to the throne. In this I rely on the centuries-old Russian law, God, the laws given to them and the procedure that has existed for centuries.

Yes, there are now the Russian Orthodox Church (Moscow) and the Russian Orthodox Church (Abroad). Now they have merged in many ways and, while not in everything, they are one Church. I personally know many leaders of the Russian Orthodox Church (abroad), including members of the Romanov family. It is necessary to distinguish between the unification of the once united Churches with the claims of the Romanovs to the throne. These are two different things. And we cannot talk about the support of the Romanov family by the Russian Church (abroad). Of course, the West seeks to bring maximum discord, but real believers know and understand everything. Therefore, in the end, the next English project will fail)))

Oh fun interesting fact I was shown that he hasn't been inside an Orthodox church since the time he was a child, also I think he is avoiding speaking to any pastors, spiritual leaders or members of the Orthodox Church about the things he is being shown.

I wonder if he was told to do this or if he is choosing to not do that as to not draw attention to himself? What are your thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
An aside.

This thread reminded me of the Second Secret of Fatima.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
An aside.

Cheers

Never heard of it, what is the secret and what does it speak of?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What happens to the rest of the world is it only Russia you see prospering?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
What happens to the rest of the world is it only Russia you see prospering?

A few nations will still remain, others will fall to the darkness, join forces with the dark one and invade Jerusalem, most of Europe, Asia/Pacific etc.

America will be having internal issues and a whole lot of other problems etc.

Russia will be targeted heavily but as I understood the enemy won't make it past the Altai or Ural line if you were to draw a line across Russia at those points.

We will see darkness take form and actually begin it's full move very very soon and sooner than everyone suspects, China is part of it too but only for a certain period of time etc.

This won't be end of the world type stuff, the world will end a long time ahead but before it does we will see great darkness and evil swallow the world but thanks to God and the things laid out in place it will be dealt with. After that we will see roughly a 1000 years of peace after which the really dark one that is of the void will be allowed out and bring about the end times.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   

An aside.

Cheers

The Fatima secrets are discussed here. The second one specifically mentions Russia.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

An aside.

Cheers

The Fatima secrets are discussed here. The second one specifically mentions Russia.

Cheers

Oooooo

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I have also been notified that in Russia there is 10 candidates but all of them aren't the real deal which is very interesting to observe... I wonder how all of this is going to play out!

If it is God's will, mandate etc... Would it then mean that things would really go bad for Russia if the wrong guy is made Tsar?
edit on 22-10-2021 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is very highly interesting a lot of new Churches and I mean real Orthodox churches are being slowly raised in regions outside of massive cities. They are being raised in villages and in nature-based places of Russia and other small countries, it seems that things are happening as have been told/instructed.

Blessed are you Lord our God, Creator of the Universe and King of Kings, Giver of Life through Love and provider of Refuge...

I wonder how it will all play out, I still see the future Tsar fighting with doubt and his mother seems to be worried for her family. I think that this is due to the fact of many countries obtaining Vaccine Passports now, so what will happen in the near future?

I also understand that the time is being sped up too, so how will this as well affect things?

At what age will he finally end his doubt and come to Russia? What moment will he finally place his trust in God? What happens to his family?

So many questions and yet we have such little time...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Is he also a colored trans who identifies as a refrigerator magnet and talks smack out of his "2nd hole"??? (...or is that "3rd hole"??)

If not, then your dream was "Fake News"!

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Is he also a colored trans who identifies as a refrigerator magnet and talks smack out of his "2nd hole"??? (...or is that "3rd hole"??)

If not, then your dream was "Fake News"!

I hope you had fun with that
to each their own and to their own their words and deeds, but it's all good sometimes you just need to let out steam it seems...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What would happen if you were to set off a nuke in a location where the plates slide one under the other? Would it be not like popping a pimple?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

It must do something bad because I believe I read somewhere that Russia invented a missle or torpedo capable of boring underground and its use is to be fired from submarine into the San Andreas fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join