It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we helping Haiti

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It may have something to do with the Christian heritage of the US. How do you help the poor and unfortunate. You help to feed clothe and shelter them. Isn't this in the Bible? I know it was when I went to church when I was young?

You point out something important.
We need to separate church and state.
If the church wants to pass a separate basket on Sunday to help Haiti, the parishoners can feel free to donate.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Unlimited free supply of Adrenachrome.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hey, I'm not arguing your stance here, I'm just suggesting a ''why'' as to why. After ww2 we helped everybody. Sure that was because we wanted to get our corporations established as world corporations and did it under the guise of us being the victorious Christian nation that we claimed to be.

In order to maintain Central and South America over those decades as our ''back yard plantation'' we supported our ''southern neighbors'' up and down the line. It was the Christian thing to do. Wasn't it? At least as a cover story for what we were really doing.

So the why we are propping up Haiti might just be a vestige of that. Also, it may be because of race, that we do not want to be seen as abandoning those neighbors who live there.

And you are right of course, that money should be utilized here. I"m not arguing that, just trying to understand the ''why''

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
There you go.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It may have something to do with the Christian heritage of the US. How do you help the poor and unfortunate. You help to feed clothe and shelter them. Isn't this in the Bible? I know it was when I went to church when I was young?

You point out something important.
We need to separate church and state.
If the church wants to pass a separate basket on Sunday to help Haiti, the parishoners can feel free to donate.

I'm a born and raised Catholic and I'm done with the church hierarchy. Always telling the working class to dig deeper to help others while they-

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Because the fools running this country are morons. Heavy on "credentials" issued by their woke diploma-mill universities, and totally lacking of any intelligence or common sense.

Haiti is a dump and we should wash our hands of it.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Because the fools running this country are morons. Heavy on "credentials" issued by their woke diploma-mill universities, and totally lacking of any intelligence or common sense.

Haiti is actually a very beautiful country. Beautiful people and quiet beaches and serene ocean views. There is actually a 3 part YouTube video that shows Haiti the way they would never show you on the news. I can't link the vids to ATS but go search YouTube under.."The Haiti They Don't Want You To See".. Part 1,2 &3

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: JBurns

Haiti is actually a very beautiful country. Beautiful people and quiet beaches and serene ocean views. There is actually a 3 part YouTube video that shows Haiti the way they would never show you on the news. I can't link the vids to ATS but go search YouTube under.."The Haiti They Don't Want You To See".. Part 1,2 &3

The son of a friend of mine was sent to Africa to work. My friend was afraid for him. She thought it would be dangerous for him, a white man in Africa, in the jungle. It was temporary work, but he fell in love with the job, they people and the country. He was been there now for about six years.

He says if someone blind folded you, put you to sleep, and you woke up in Africa, if no one told you were in Africa, you would think you were in a city somewhere in America. Until you realized most people were speaking English with a strange accent.

There are YouTube videos that show you the Africa, they don't want you to see. It is all part of the conditioning and the mental programming. They show us what they want us to see, and we believe what we want to believe.

He says America shows the images of Africa they want people to see. Hi

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I heard that flyingclaydisk talked them into it. He said no other country was more deserving of our tax dollars

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Luke 10:25–37

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join