It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Set To Control World, Warns Ex-Pentagon Software Chief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Interesting action on the part of the spell checker there that misperceived a word I used meaning Chuckle in most English use as a racially unacceptable word, I only realized when looking back at it and it is because the word it mistook it for is a derivative of a word in french meaning black that has been used to derogatively refer to people of African descent, actually a word I personally NEVER use and find offensive myself so the spell checker removing the OTHER word that mean's to chuckle caught me by surprise but actually does make sense, it left the S but removed the rest of the word.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Brilliant! And those comments are great.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Thanks for the information...a real eye opener. I wonder what the hidden agendas are.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Are you aware of your Anglo-centric view of the world? Your CANZUK/CANZAC is for the rest of the world just the old Five Eyes thing: and Angloid new world order.

See, large parts of Central Asia, most of Africa, America, and probably large parts of Europe simply does not accept the Angloid view of the world, and given no better alternative, they surely would go their own way, or would align with China. A different thing would have been to join forces with anyone on equal terms against China. Otherwise your revival of the Five Eyes is doomed to fail. Again.

The increasing feeling of rejection towards US all over the world is not because of trading, finance, or economy. It is not the effect of Chinese or Russian propaganda. It was triggered by the fact that intel info on terrorism was just kept away from anyone not belonging to the Angloid Five Eyes, and it peaked precisely when Angloids lied to their own alleged allies about Irak. Something all of those who suffered terrorism on their soil will never forgive.

Your CANZUK/CANZAK might be of interest to UK, USA; Canada, New Zeeland, and Australia, but they are just a small part of the beautiful world. And certainly not the majority.

China's domination is not something due to the Chinese: it is due to Anglo-centric view of the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know Taiwan is an island but it sits next to China which is why I used the term boarder, I was simply stating that the airfields that are closest to Taiwan are all being expanded. Great Britain is across the English Chanel from France but we still say there's a boarder their......
I hope this helps your understanding or were you being pedantic by any chance?????

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I still don't see the relevance of expanding the airstrips 'closest' to Taiwan, miltary aircraft have more than enough range from bases further into the interior.

Also, if I was being pedantic I'd tell you it's 'border', not 'boarder'.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The Taiwan straits is 110 miles(ish) but I think it's more to do with swarming Taiwan if/when China invade and stopping America getting anywhere near Taiwan and allowing China to project Air power across Taiwan in my opinion.

You're correct about border, sorry. I never noticed my error.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
The Taiwan straits is 110 miles...

That's my point, the bases don't need to be close, they could launch aircraft in the interior and make it appear to be maneuvers there before flying over the strait.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I didn't order the expansion of the air bases so I don't know the answers, I've only seen the pics. My guess was for easier continued air attacks and to have an air presence further out into the Philippine sea/South China sea/Pacific.

Edited to add

news

more links

Also, if I was being pedantic I'd tell you it's 'border', not 'boarder'.
You're always pedantic but in a humorous way!!!

edit on 19-10-2021 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I didn't order the expansion of the air bases so I don't know the answers, I've only seen the pics.

Links?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Democrats are soo busy destroying American to care what China and Russian are up too, after all they are handling America to them in a silver platter.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
China has been planning something for a very long time indeed, all those ghost city's are NOT currently targets for nuclear or indeed any military strikes yet they are ready to be activated if China suddenly evacuates it's citizens - or those the communist deem necessary to there future - from there major occupied city's which ARE military targets if a war ever breaks out, those ghost city's are only what they have built on the surface and many of them are built to a substandard level but the fact remains they are ready for occupation once the fallout has stopped and the disposable peasant workers have washed the streets to get rid of the residual dust from the nuclear strikes that would hit other parts of China should they enact an open biological, chemical, nuclear or conventional war against western powers notably Australia who despite not being nuclear armed WILL be protected by the UK, the US of course and also Japan (whom at least if Biden is out of power as this is the dangerous phase when they have a weak leader in the US that is running it ineptly and would likely not manage his military correctly as well as weak military leaders such as one whom committed high treason under Trump's administration by contacting the Chinese - wonder how much they put into a secret bank account for him) would protect them and if of course Britain is brought into the war NATO will then be watching Russia very closely but other than possible French task forces joining Britain most NATO forces would not be keen to leave themselves weakened and would bolster there reserves fast in case the RF decided to make a move.

I also would not put it past China to stage an attack somewhere else using fake Russian assets to get them the blame and used the ensuing chaos to it's advantage, they already have there eye on a lot of Russian Territory despite Russia supposedly being there friend such as Sevastopol.

Putin like or not is however no one's fool and is strong enough to give the Chinese pause, otherwise they may already have made such a move.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join