It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell, Former U.S. Secretary of State, Dies of COVID-19 at 84

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He didn't die of Covid.
He had Covid.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nice try again. 🤣

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nice try again. 🤣

Do you only ever post one line snark, or what?

Anything else to add?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Honesty means no class.
Good to know.
Do business with an honest man not a classy one.
Shows priorities.
There is no defense of Powell his legacy is forever tarnished by his going to the UN and lying.
'The result of that lie has destroyed our country and the world.
There is no defense of that.
He will be buried with a wrinkled flag
a reply to: Mark98SS

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I don't make excuses for my actions good or bad.

Don't make excuses for someone else's actions.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Finally the real story from a real scientist !!!!

Whoopi Goldberg: Colin Powell May Not Have Died as Quickly ‘Had Everybody Been Vaccinated’

Whoopi Goldberg told her co-hosts Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that former Secretary of State Colin Powell may not have died if more Americas were vaccinated against COVID-19.

Goldberg said, “Here’s my thing, at some point, people are going to have to grow up. You’re either going to have to make a decision. Five gazillion of us are vaccinated, and we’re okay. Yeah, people have died. People have died having been vaccinated. As of October, there have been 7,178 fatal breakthrough cases that have been reported to the CDC.”

She continued, “The point is you see us all walking around. You see people who have been vaccinated walking around. We’re not walking around with two heads or five tails. We’re walking around like everybody else.”

Goldberg added, “It is very simple. He may not have died as quickly —”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “Colin Powell.”

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: panoz77

Who said anything about remorse??

Weren't you ever told that if you have nothing good to say, sometimes it's better to say nothing at all??

There are times and places where Gen. Powell's actions, or inactions, may be discussed. The day of his death? Not one of 'em.

Why not? Would we be even talking about Colon Pile if he didn't die yesterday? This is exactly the time these things come up, a retrospect of things these people have done, good or bad. Have you ever been to a funeral? Get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If I ever attend a funeral for someone in my family and someone starts talking like you have been about them, there will be blood on the floor when all is said and done. I promise you that. There will probably also be a second funeral in the works.

That is not what a funeral is for.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You are correct !! The same respect that you would attribute to the deaths of Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahomey, John Wayne Gacy , Omar Ghadafi, etc….etc……a little respect here God dammit. Following your logic sir ………….a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If I ever attend a funeral for someone in my family and someone starts talking like you have been about them, there will be blood on the floor when all is said and done. I promise you that. There will probably also be a second funeral in the works.

That is not what a funeral is for.

TheRedneck

So if you had a relative that was a rapist, pedophile or maybe murdered his wife, or maybe was a tax cheat, or maybe perpetrated a lie that got our country into a 30 year war that killed thousands of American soldiers, you would expect everyone to talk about how great a person he was at their funeral? Would you even attend said funeral?

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
You are correct !! The same respect that you would attribute to the deaths of Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahomey, John Wayne Gacy , Omar Ghadafi, etc….etc……a little respect here God dammit. Following your logic sir ………….a reply to: TheRedneck

Precisely!

Star for you.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma

originally posted by: UNOHOO

originally posted by: Jaellma
Covid struck again for the fully vaccinated hero but they will say he was old and had underlying issues.
Colin Powell dies of COVID at age 84

I thought that’s precisely who this vaccine was designed for: the elderly with co-morbidities so that they won’t get hospitalized or die if they catch covid. R.I.P. Secretary Yellowcake

There's irony there. I see you didn't catch it.

Science has no place for irony

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

I wouldn't enter the funeral of Charles Manson, or any of the others, to denigrate them. I would simply stay away.

This may come as a shock to you, but there are actual people who loved them, no matter how terrible they may seem to us... no matter how terrible someone actually was.

This thread is the equivalent of an online funeral. There are plenty of threads available to denigrate soeone's actions.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

This is as TheRedneck pointed out just above me, an online funeral--for all intents and purposes.

You are not required to like the man, respect the man, or anything else. Hate him to your hearts content--if that's what makes your heart content...kinda odd, but whatev's.

Would you crash a funeral in the real world, if it was someone--even Colin Powells--you didn't like?

This is, at its very basics, precisely what many of you are doing.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread...

There's an old, old saying that goes somethin' like this: If you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all.

There's a time and a place--many places to voice your hate, voice your disgust, voice your righteous fury--This ain't the place. Or shouldn't be.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
He didn't die of Covid.
He had Covid.

Doesn't that depend upon the mindset and loyalties of the person filling out the death certificate?

Here in the US death certificates have written "COVID" when the deceased was killed in a motorcycle accident. It has happened in every state in the union.

The Plandemic is the ultimate false flag operation.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'll remember him as just another liar who got us into a needless war.

He died, supposedly, of COVID complications despite being fully vaccinated.

The vaccine is, and never was, touted as a vaccine where you would never die from it. It lessens symptoms. Deaths occur. Look at death rate of vaccinated vs not vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As long as plebs are vaxed 100% but they arent.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

It lessens symptoms

But it can cause other symptoms.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Not surprising they quickly found a way to blame unvaxed people as reason,excuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join