It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Mondale Robinsion Black Men Are Not Excited About Joe Biden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

We watch the MSM on TV and they will put a face before you that you know, and that face will tell you what the 'Black Vote' is feeling..Has anyone EVER asked me to represent the "slightly-bronzed Caucasian contingent"?

Actually, the white or slightly bronzed Karens and Kevins of the US are frequently covered, because they're mostly whining about how they aren't getting attention for being the whiny assholes they are yet are ironically covered because of that. And then they complain for being covered as the whiny Karens they are.

Little difference, overall.

So we know what the Karens and Kevins are feelings. They're pretty vocal.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you tied 10lbs of pork chops to Biden, I doubt you could get a dog excited about him at this point.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Glad that I checked ATS before I went to sleep. I needed a laugh.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: vonclod

Glad that I checked ATS before I went to sleep. I needed a laugh.

Glad I could set you on the path brotha!!

We all need a laugh for sure

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden hates black people.

Black people who pay attention to what Joe says, know this.

Doesn’t he think every one should own one?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: argentus

We watch the MSM on TV and they will put a face before you that you know, and that face will tell you what the 'Black Vote' is feeling..Has anyone EVER asked me to represent the "slightly-bronzed Caucasian contingent"?

Actually, the white or slightly bronzed Karens and Kevins of the US are frequently covered, because they're mostly whining about how they aren't getting attention for being the whiny assholes they are yet are ironically covered because of that. And then they complain for being covered as the whiny Karens they are.

Little difference, overall.

So we know what the Karens and Kevins are feelings. They're pretty vocal.

Oh, I get what you're saying. It's a matter of degrees of skin tone to determine the group representative. Okeydoke. So tell me, when was the last "whiney white asshole" meeting and what -- if you know -- was the vote? I didn't realize the KarKevs had such solidarity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join