It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ones who See and the Ones who Dont

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: reachingnirvana

Tbh the fact you look for the mysteries in life puts you in the top 10%... Too many people want to take the ready made answers and don't question things.
BTW in the original Adam and Eve were one person and were halved. I belive I am only half there too, Jungian psychology talk of the path of individuation, where you have to become aware of all that you are, the good the bad and everything in between.
Yoga is something a lot of Occultists wrote about to ready the body for the path of initiation, your teacher is found in the astral realm apparently when ready.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
And another thing about 11:11 that just popped into my head after writing the last post
Maybe 11 is man and female and the other two 11 are the other halves on the other side
So 11:11 could actually be a subconscious nod at a truth

Just a thought

Oh and the song meet me halfway with the black eyed peas just came into my head haha

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I can relate to this post, i will be honest i am not normal, I think normal is boring. To me normal is lookig forarwd to a TV show, like getting excited over a show, or watching your kid play a sport, to me that's suicidal right there. I like to think outside the box and look deeper into stuff, this is why I am on here. I woke up a long time ago and was like there has got to be more to life than this # and there is, you just have to look for it and you will find it.

I am not your typical woman, I don't enjoy shopping, manicures and all that crap, i like to talk to intelligent people who think like I do and pick their brains. In all honesty I cannot be friends with a normal person, there is no stimulation there and the friendship wuld die quickly.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

I totally agree Crowley is a very misunderstood person, I am actually part of his spiritual philosphy Thelema, I am a Thelemite and i know he did break through the veil which is why he write The Book of the Law, it was written from him through his guardian angel, you probably know all of this. i too feel humanity is suppressed as well because they don't have that knowledge that some people have or want to have. i feel you have to want it in order to receive it. i feel if you're already freaked out by the unknown then it wasn't for you. Not everyone will want it, and some may want it but never get to that point of being satisfied. Take my Dad for instance, he has been at that tip of the iceberg, i remember in his younger days he said there has to be something to the l;yrics of people who talk about Crowley, he said he just couldn't point out what it was. For some they get there but don't go beyond it. Does that make sense? Sometimes don't understand what i am trying to say because they think I am insane, I tell I am not, I just know things.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

Little Wayne "I don't know they don't wanna tell ya, just hope your heaven sent and your hell proof"
Eminem "love is evol spell it backwards Al show ya"
The lyrics to hotel california is about the path of initiation, church bells ringing etc

Yes there are a lot of hints in music, especially now it's being more in your face.

They want us to be the new normal, I wasnt even the old normal haha.

Love it, keep being weird baby.

Im a 41 xr old stud that will never date someone who isn't on my wave length anymore, even if I remain single for the rest of my life

Yeah I know a bit about Crowley. I feel I am on the path of the mystic... Mainly because I don't anyone else thats into the things I'm into, like analytical psychology, the occult, mysticism etc.

Crowley did his main work not too far from me up in Loch Ness. I've been meaning to visit. Loch and a haunted hoose. That's my idea of heaven haha

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here's a thought for this thread

When people say words with intent and emotion this creates vibrations that attract with things of the same nature, I think the English language is set up for you to say things with intent that can come back on you in a negative way.
Like someone who always says "I'm not bad" the emotional word there is "bad" so perhaps that could attract something you perceive as bad.

Now anyone who has read "the secret" by Rhonda Byrne will be like yeah law of attraction it doesn't work, or they will know the Opera endorsed book is a gateway into the occult

It was mine

edit on 22-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

One of the things she says a lot is this stuff is from old knowledge but doesn't tell you were, so off you go diving for books of similar nature

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
Here's a thought for this thread

When people say words with intent and emotion this creates vibrations that attract with things of the same nature, I think the English language is set up for you to say things with intent that can come back on you in a negative way.
Like someone who always says "I'm not bad" the emotional word there is "bad" so perhaps that could attract something you perceive as bad.

Now anyone who has read "the secret" by Rhonda Byrne will be like yeah law of attraction it doesn't work, or they will know the Opera endorsed book is a gateway into the occult

It was mine

One of the things she says a lot is this stuff is from old knowledge but doesn't tell you were, so off you go diving for books of similar nature

Not real sure what your sharing. All I know in reality is opposites attract. Like Lincoln, Kennedy, MLK, lovers at heart, but attracted the hate of bullets....

Haters got to hate......

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

FTS

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey were they not all killed by secret societies that worship the all seeing eye, and how do you get spaces between names on your tag, is that because you have been here from the start and they don't do that now.... I cant see as I'm on my phone but are you one of those dudes with an insurmountable amount of stars, think they called it a glitch haha

Was this site not heavily influenced from the CIA from its conception?

Are you the illuminati?

Any application forms?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980
Hey were they not all killed by secret societies that worship the all seeing eye, and how do you get spaces between names on your tag, is that because you have been here from the start and they don't do that now.... I cant see as I'm on my phone but are you one of those dudes with an insurmountable amount of stars, think they called it a glitch haha

Are you the illuminati?

Any application forms?

I have been a member of this community for, well, I cant really remember. I was a member almost since the beginning, but not part of the forums creation. The forum itself started on a BBS platform, twice, until what you see today. So, yea, I believe someone glitched my stars, so many years ago.

The name? Well, those secret societies worship the imposter "ASE". As you might have guessed my user name does not reflect who I am, but rather, a placeholder for the real Divine Creator, the true, All Seeing Eye. I am humbled to tears that I am allowed to hold it. And every day I get closer to handing it back.

You mean, did I get the memo? lol
Again, not being involved in the creation of the portal, err, site, I couldn't tell you. But in saying that, there are intelligence agencies heavenly involved that cover the spectrum. Forgive my spellin, I hate English, its so, hypocritical lol

Are you the illuminati?

The Illuminati "Light" as far as I'm concerned, is simply a reflection, as the Sun Light is reflected off the moon. Trying to take credit for the light of the Divine Creator. No, I am not a member of any "Secret Society". And like everyone else who has not sold their souls, I have a little spark of light in my heart that I refuse to let die. And when the day comes when all those little sparks of light come together and unify, you shall see the true Illumination.

Application? lol. If you have that little spark, your already a member

Thank you for the video, it touched me

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You sound cool
I feel the dance of light inside me, songs like that me feel so free/alive/uplifted when I'm in the mood, some really good new trance music coming out now, dj called Marlo is amazing. A lot of it is about awakening and defo induced euphoric feelings in me even more at 41 than ever... With no stimulants involved, I dunno its like the pathways that have been opened previously by party stimulants all those years ago can be excited still by an uplifting beat. If those types of euphoric and enlightening feelings are but a taste of what's to come, then it will be glorious

And hey don't fret about your English as you can see im not all that sure on it either, and it's the only language I know.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Introduction

Nice to see you have excitement of topics and people that also dwell daily either enraptured, intoxicated, plagued or terrified by the same.

Here's to you keeping your goosebumps on the things you find exciting and tolerance for the things/topics you don't

Ghosts... in my experience of the phenomena it is like a video game that has check points or a writing software that auto-saves and a combination of both. In compassion the consciousnesses get covered in various ways... kinda like in the biography of Siddhartha Gautama trying to hide death from his son so it would not pain his heart like it did his own and distract him from death having had occurred.

Death didn't exist to him for who knows how long? The distraction existed for who knows how long? When seeing what one didn't understand of even grasp? How long before the concept of death became reality like becoming un-stoned from seeing Medusa the Gorgons head? Of course how long before he could see or tell his father, that his mother was never dead that entire time since such a thing was never previously encountered or known?

If he identified such an illusion as Maya as the sickness that comes from the ignorance of not knowing then both he and his father were struck by it at the same time of not knowing the alive and or dead part and when it occurred it was at two completely different times.

If there is a monkey constantly picking fruit not from their own garden, then a hollow stump and an apple inside knowing they are watching for it will catch them red handed with diligence, vigilance, and patience. That time it takes for them to learn to drop it instead of habitually grabbing it and running is the same as the Gautama story.

ADD attention deficit disorder I suppose is the common theme in both... and the goal in slight of hand and slight of eye games that will eventually come to an end in what has been built and what has been destroyed in and on a continual basis... and the grasping of all those hands the stepping of all those feet in the intentions action are meaningless in reality and belief at the same time.

I have sat in meditation so long I have seen the "shadow self" and also statues move and even the spirit dwelling in them get up and walk around... some of those thing and some of those things are and are not solid. In the Japanese science study of philosophy religion and ancestor worship... it is nimmita or a gas... and emission at either end that leads leaves drags off or brings up.

Such a thing is my current study and or filter... both of those things are dead when grasped by one of consciousnesses. As the simultaneous born... the patent office has many caes of an idea coming to fruition at the same time, and their requirements to "hog" or get greedy with it for a time frame change and vary depending on the time and place they occur... a known is a given.

Denying ignorance the motto of ATS is not pretending that oh yeah yeah yeah this is "new" to a jiva or "pure soul" just to play the game of slighting eyes and hands to help or aid others in pillaging the village ad infinitum.

The concept of dark matter... they left the light of the world and the heavy shadow is left behind... seeing such a thing? meditate on it it is someone's first glimpse of nirvana soon you will see the person like they cannot see and like a deft master one can strike a mighty blow putting them safely across to freedom.

I don't suggest trying such a thing without knowing how... but it can be done and it can be taught and it can be learned. Finding one's one? Nearly impossible as other continue slight of eye and slight of hand the Gautama Buddha refereed to those people as "Pitiable" in their ignorance of not knowing but ignorantly thinking they do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join