It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - Health Director Fauci Says the Johnson-Johnson Vaccine Should Have Been 2 Injections.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Who is actually STILL believing anything from Fauci?
Seriously....Who is this stupid?

Well 3 Billion so far took the mRNA because they believed Fauci and FDA approval despite the risks i am still not falling for it.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Don’t ever forget who hired this fraud and trusted him….

The Trilateral Commission?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sure. And now they are promoting the Pfizer as a "booster" to the J&J, in spite of the FACT that the U.S. government doesn't recognize mixed vaccines as "fully vaccinated". Gotcha. The J&J and AstraZeneca, being viral vector vaccines, don't require the quotation marks around "vaccine", and recent evidence points toward them not needing a booster. Good old Pfizer, they're in full production of a pill to treat those who have succumbed to the virus.

Any ol' way they can get it in your body. Can you say viral dependence? Sure you can!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

The Trilateral Commission?
Looks like Fauci was appointed to his current position way back in 1984 by the Reagan/Bush administration.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I must say that I appreciate the fact that you did not put the letters DR. in front of Fauci's name. There are still a few actual doctors out there whom I respect, and it'd be an insult to them to call this psychopath Doctor.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Why not!!!You got a blood clot from the first jab, go for a second one....Sounds reasonable!!!
Get a free doughnut....

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Fauci seems to have a fascination with injections.

That's sick enough for me right there.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

I must say that I appreciate the fact that you did not put the letters DR. in front of Fauci's name. There are still a few actual doctors out there whom I respect, and it'd be an insult to them to call this psychopath Doctor.

What about Dr Jill Biden?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Could you post some highlights from your source please? I don’t use Twitter so another source with the same info would be awesome too.

pix11.com...

Here you go, for the record, CWM usually has legit sources a quick internet search reveals all.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I've never seen incompetence held to such high standard in medicine.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
fauci is yet to wave the white flag is he?

His name is in lights with this revelation.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WHAT ELSE will the CDC, FDA, FAUCI find they overlooked?

That the Moderna vaccine causes inflammatory heart condition for people under 30. But it looks like they are warming up to the fact.

The Food and Drug Administration is delaying its approval of Moderna Inc.’s COVID-19 vaccine for teens to study whether the shot could increase the risk of a rare inflammatory heart condition, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The delay follows moves by Sweden and three other Nordic countries to limit or suspend using the Moderna jabs for people under 30, over concerns about the risks of myocarditis for younger men.

link

How does that old saying go? "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the vaccines won't hurt you"

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The takeaway seems to be that they don't actually know how to do science. They say the data showed them this, but why didn't it show them this before? They have been evidently using the old 'guess and check' method.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: incoserv

What about Dr Jill Biden?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If Trump fired Fauci, would you have come unglued? be honest.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

LULZ!!!

Surprise the "experts" got something wrong again.

Yeah it was a "mistake". a third jab that went "unnoticed" for how long?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Brotherman

Could you post some highlights from your source please? I don’t use Twitter so another source with the same info would be awesome too.

I don’t think another source is necessary to confirm that Dr Faucistein is a diabolical fraud.
There has been plenty of evidence slapping us in the face from every direction.

Your post read like as follows to me:
“So there I found myself in a red wood forest filled with penises and they just kept slapping me in the face”
Family guy or something similar

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thanks for the other link and thanks to the other guy that gave another link.

Fauci is the poster child of captain hindsight. He could easily get in tv and say,

“ahem I have been the head of creating bio terror weapons for a long time, I am not an evil man these creations were to learn how to defend against potential threats like the Chinese. Then all of a sudden funding went south and I found myself compromised working with rivals to rapidly create a super cold to bring the west to its knees so we had to also rapidly figure out if we could cure it. My billionaire friends and I expressly lend you our concern wether your a survivor or not but in hind sight making the covid was more important then it leaked and the finding for a cure was lucrative and now I’m paid to be on tv what an amazing opportunity.”

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The J&J researchers knew that the vaccine could not be given in two doses because of that EDS or whatever the initials are could cause problems. They stated that a second dose should not be given for quite a few months, probably almost a year or people could wind up with problems and that was right from the start.

So Fauchi blabs and never bothers to read the information that they supply to get the vaccine approved. The Johnson vaccine company is the only one that noted concerns about that happening, I guess the other companies did not do any testing for it initially because they were not required to by our controling agencies so they never researched it. Will this happen with the mRNA vaccines? I do not know, seems there are a few cases popping up but not many.

I think that the Johnson company is actually more honest than the others, and I believe Fauchi stuck his foot in his mouth again.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

If Trump fired Fauci, would you have come unglued? be honest.

Hell no, he had it coming. I’m a former Trumper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join