It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Pfizer stock be dropping?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
People are resisting the vaccine mandates.

Duh.

The vaccinations in most countries were pre-purchased. If people resist vaccination, it means nothing to their bottom line.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I am only speculating, but I think that Pfizer may have thought their position in the market was unassailable and that they, who were the first western company to provide a vaccine, would stay as number one.

In a very short time frame, several other companies came up with workable vaccines, and some of those even had government assistance that Pfizer did not.

I think also the infrastructure required to ship the vaccine at sustained super-cold temperatures (-80 degrees), is where Pfizer are falling behind its competitors.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
As the countries who can afford to vax their populace come closer to achieving that goal less vaxs are going to be bought.

So it's obvious why the slide in value, smaller sales forecast.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I dont think anything was free of charge. IMO from the beginning Trump gave them hundreds of million, even billions for research, manufacture and distribution. Other countries paid for each vile too. Insurance companies, taxes, debt... The amount of money that has been extracted is gargantuan. I've lost track of it

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
They might be dumping a bunch of money in research and development, but that’s literally just a guess without looking into the company spending plans.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

That's kind of what i was hinting at in the OP, just was doping someone else would pick up on it. As has been said, the amount of money exchanging hands between governments and Pfizer is astronomical. It wouldn't surprise me if it actually exceeded the $33,5 billion reported by Bloomberg. But the stock prices keep dropping without explanation and the dividends are steady. So if it isn't being reported as expenses, where is it going?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I wonder if Gates...

Interesting you bring that name up.

Pfizer is run today by Albert Bourla. I caught this looking him up to see who he is:

In addition to the boards of Pfizer and the Pfizer Foundation, he serves or has served on the boards of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization, Catalyst, the Partnership for New York City, and the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America. Bourla is also a member of The Business Council and the Business Roundtable. He engages often with business leaders such as Bill Gates.

I find it interesting that Gates is mentioned as an example of someone Bourla regularly engages with.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Investors cashing out the stocks before the lawsuits start.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Investors cashing out the stocks before the lawsuits start.

Similar to what I was thinking.
Abandoning the sinking ship like rats before the ADE etc kicks in with exposure to wild virus'.
Big investors are probably well aware of so called ''dissident doctors and their conspiracy theories''.
When the vaccinated start dropping like flies even the simplest of mind will start questioning them.
The shares with be worth very little.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I am only speculating, but I think that Pfizer may have thought their position in the market was unassailable and that they, who were the first western company to provide a vaccine, would stay as number one.

That sounds plausible.

But one think I want to point out is that Pfizer may be based in the US, but it is also deeply involved with China. Earlier this year, Pfizer sold off one of it's four Chinese plants to WuXi Biologics, who makes vaccine components for other pharmaceuticals. WuXi will not answer the question of whether this plant will be used to make vaccine components for the Chinese virus.

I explain this in another thread I did about the amount of money going to Pfizer, The goal of the COVID - unveiled!. In the same way that American auto manufacturers such as Ford, GM, and Chrysler now have the vast majority of their cars manufactured overseas [making them a foreign car importer) while Volkswagon, Toyota, and Mercedes Benz have most of their American cars manufactured in the US (making them essentially a US car manufacturer), it seems Pfizer may be a US company in name only.

China has been manipulating markets for decades. I wonder if China is not threatening Pfizer in some way.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

As the countries who can afford to vax their populace come closer to achieving that goal less vaxs are going to be bought.

The CEO of Pfizer, Albert Bourla, is fighting that already: Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla predicts normal life will return within a year and adds we may need annual Covid shots

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

I thought the vaccine manufacturers couldn't be sued?

Did I miss something?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Perhaps there are not as many sales of toxic vax as are being claimed.... idk

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Not yet they can't.
When they start distributing the "FDA Approved version" then the doors will open.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Could short selling be a factor?

I hear the markets are rigged anyway.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Did you compare what the actuals were to the forecast? Also check to see what the Q4 and Q1 forecasts look like, if they're projecting a decline there could be some profit-taking. Pfizer is primarily institutionally owned and those companies will move capital around to where they feel they can maximize profits.

edit on 17-10-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Pfizer stock...is dynamic, just because they are part of the mega-pharma 'Beast' and are heading down the same dark-alley that Bayer-Monsanto has deliberately gone... in no way means the Stock Price will remain in the Dumps...

its all about cycles of BUY-SELL

but perhaps the elite 'insiders' are hearing the whispers that Pfizer and other COVID vaxxine producers are going to face severe Fines and Pain-&-Suffering payments to all those victims of the experimental-use of the patented vaccine(serum)

just like the government is causing Bayer-Monsanto to pay out huge sums for the damage that their product 'Round-up' has caused to various crop-seed-weed-landscape industries world-wide (in thee hundreds-of-billions and more ! even Trillions)

stock holders and financiers are in termoil and anxious to find a haven from coming prosecution... having a 'firewall as-it-were' to avoid sky-high fines and get only nickel-dime judgements to pay.

the dust will keep rising until there is light from the other end-of-the-tunnel to be seen

and that light will be the revelation that the COVID serum was sincerely thought to be a vaccine by definition and not just a big-profits con job
edit on th31163449094017152021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

All roads lead to uncle Joe who is on a roll!

Forbes

I also wondered if Uncle Sam shorted all of these stocks!

A few weeks back, we discussed that Pfizer’s (NYSE: PFE) stock price could rebound over a one-month period after falling 4% in a week, based on its historical performance. However, PFE stock has seen a decline of over 6% since then, and it is down 4% in the last five trading days. The recent decline can be attributed to rising concerns over the Biden administration’s plan to reduce healthcare costs, including negotiating the drug prices in its Medicare program. This has resulted in a sell-off in some of the large pharmaceutical stocks, including Pfizer, Merck, and Johnson & Johnson, among others.

edit on 17-10-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Large corporations use smaller companies (like a smaller pharmaceutical company if we're talking about the medical industry) or so-called research labs and groups that they pay for various services (usually in the form of "research grants" in the sciences, such as the medical sciences; sometimes a university functions as a middle man, a way to maintain control of or influence what is being taught to students, such as teaching the habit of treating symptoms rather than tackling causes, fixing problems that would prevent returning customers, returning business) to lower their profits (less profit tax). These smaller companies, labs and groups pay out high salaries, research grants and fees for the top or the ones that set them up (scientists), so they too appear to be making little profit. The type of companies used in the medical industry are often so-called laboratories (or research companies, research groups) that don't actually have a physical building anywhere and are often run by 1 scientist (or just a few), who's getting all (or most of) the money (with a smaller amount going to interns, students and less succesful scientists or lab workers; universities often facilitate these research groups if they don't have their own lab or building, they are also involved in other ways, such as the scientist or professor being enrolled on their payroll, having tenureship). Like the Fauci's of this world, top virologists, biochemists, pharmacists, doctors, former managers (specialized in the medical industry, who then start a smaller pharmaceutical company), etc.

The scientist in this video talks about it when he talks about: "In order to attract grants you have to market yourself. So you put op sites and call yourself 'labs' and 'groups' and things like that, in order to get visibility, ...". At 2:43 (context starts at 2:28):

It's also somewhat mentioned concerning the allocation of research grants provided by the government in this article (well, what I just described is mentioned, not so much the use of terms like "labs" and "groups" in order to attract research grants, when it's only 1 guy running it, like a Fauci or Dr. Sanjay Gupta; it's standard practice in the medical industry and the sciences, which is why the guy above is so surprised that his website was shut down and that he was ordered to return research grants by the university on whose payroll he is and where he has tenureship. Like I said, universities are involved in this money making scheme for scientists who behave more like marketeers of themselves and their research):

Fraud in Science—Why It’s on the Increase (Awake!—1990)

But that's where the money is going, to the top scientists with their own (pharmaceutical) companies, and so-called "research groups" and "laboratories" (without an actual laboratory building). That's where the research grants for the development of vaccines went as well. Sometimes they will have other less well paid people under them, who get a portion of the money to accept this money making system. Designing and producing the vaccines is actually fairly cheap and easy, but it has to look hard and worth billions, so they can overprice everything in the medical industry (works the same way with hospitals and their treatments, with underpaid nurses and overpaid doctors so the latter don't complain about the system because their careers are going well and the former can aspire to such careers, playing on the pride and arrogance of the latter so that they feel and can argue that they are worth their salaries because they 'studied so hard' you see, they're usually not that smart other than concerning how to promote themselves to others as being very smart, as the other scientist in the video put it, "market yourself" as worthy of your salary or research grants, it's all part of it).

The stockprice for Pfizer going lower is because of investors and speculators who bought into the stock cashing in, which at some point creates a domino effect when others catch on that everyone is cashing in (selling their stock, jumping onto another pyramid stock, works the same way with pyramid schemes, if you stay around for too long, you're screwed, it also relates to stock bubbles, similar idea; once the inflated air is out, Pfizer's stock can go up again; actual prymad schemes are the bit more extreme form of this, resulting in the company disappearing again once the top of the pyramid has cashed in, with bigger corporations it's only the top of the pyramid that evaporates into thin air, while the foundation remains so that the top of the pyramid can be rebuilt again, and again, and again; all the while paying out large amounts of money to the top people of that corporation who know how the system works).
edit on 18-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

So it's obvious why the slide in value, smaller sales forecast.

And this. If we're only talking about the stock price. Not where the money ends up that corporations get (at the start of my comment I was responding to the question "Where is all this money going?"*). End of July a bubble began forming. Possibly further fueled by people getting vacation pay-outs, and spending that money before or after (or during) their vacation on stocks.

*: in other business industries they have different names for the smaller companies run by individuals or just a few people (with a smaller staff of underpaid workers, secretaries, receptionists, administrators, tech workers). Accounting agencies and law agencies get a piece of the pie as well, and they have similar constructions to make it appear they are not making much profit (high pay-outs for the top, and other small companies doing various services, who in turn have high pay-outs for their top people to lower profits; in the end, the money ends up with these top people and few profits are left for all companies and corporations involved, if any, cause a yearly loss is useful for taxes in subsequent years as well). The smaller companies and the services being provided can be as simple as a cleaning service (with underpaid workers who do the job but the top people in the cleaning company get much more, therefore the price for the cleaning service is ridiculously high; same thing with office supplies and various tech services, like computer maintenance, Microsoft Windows licenses, fees for whatever computer systems are most worked with, like an administrator program like Exact, etc.; if the product of the large corporation is a tech product like computers or microwaves, a certain amount of the money goes to repair service companies, who in turn have high pay-outs for the top, low salaries for the tech staff doing the repairs, receptionists and administrators; the (sales) managers get something in the middle because they understand how it works and usually make the deals with other companies).
edit on 18-10-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join