It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Disliked the Police in 2020 but Applauds the Police This Year 2021.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Saturday, October 16, 2021

During his first 47 years of public service as a Senator and US Vice President, JOE BIDEN did not think much of those serving as police officers, or as members of our military.

An example of Joe's sentiment regarding Police Officers, just 14 months ago..

When asked if money should be “redirected” away from cops, Biden replied, “Yes, absolutely.”

And the charter for his alliance with Bernie Sanders vows to “reinvigorate community policing . . . and make smart investments to incentivize departments to build effective partnerships with social workers and mental-health and substance-use counselors” — which aligns with the Police Defunders’ goals.
Source: nypost.com...

This morning, President Biden ditched his years of disliking law enforcement officers, by delivered an impassioned speech where he honored fallen police officers.

He even concocted TWO LIES to make people think several officers died (Lie #1), as a result of saving Democracy (Lie #2), during the Jan 6, 2021 Capitol protest of his stealing the U.S. Presidency.

Biden spoke at the 40th Annual National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service to remember the 491 law enforcement officers who died in the line of duty in 2019 and 2020.

Standing where the violent mob tried to block his own ascension to the presidency, Biden singled out the 150 officers who were injured and the five who died in the attack’s aftermath.

“Nine months ago, your brothers and sisters thwarted an unconstitutional and fundamentally un-American attack on our nation’s values and our votes. Because of you, democracy survived,” Biden said. “Because of these men and women, we avoided a catastrophe, but their heroism came at a cost to you and your families.”
Source: abcnews.go.com...

Keeping in mind that Joe Biden graduated in the bottom 10% of his class (apnews.com... ), making any comments about Law Enforcement officer injuries and deaths in 2021, was outside the scope of this ceremony designed to honor 2019-2020 law enforcement officer deaths.

Did our low-IQ dementia-saddled President's speech contain any reference to the almost 2,000 officers injured, and those who were killed, during the ANTIFA and BLM riots in 2020? (Source: townhall.com... )

Based on Joe Bidens deceptive selective memory, and belief that everyone except him and Hunter are stupid, we can safely assume he didn't say a word about the brave law enforcement officers injured/killed during the ANTIFA - BLM riots.

BTW...Biden still dislikes members of the U.S. military, even though he's now their Command-in-Chief.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Why does anyone take anything he says and put any value on it?
He clearly has dementia.
He clearly is not in charge of this administration.
He is clearly a puppet and stooge for a bunch of other deep state figures who are actually running this #show. Such as Obama, Soros, China, et al.
He clearly is a distraction for all the bull# they are doing to this country......and he has no Fn clue what is actually going on. He reads the script, he scuffles off, eats his ice cream, takes his meds and goes to bed. That is his job. That is ALL he is there for.

ETA. This is not an attack on you personally. This is a general statement to the world. Joe is not in charge of anything in this country. He is not even in charge of his own faculties.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Shaemac won't say it but I will. Sir you have a literal obsession.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shaemac

I appreciate you speaking your mind. If Joe Biden was a "nobody" with only the word "former" attached to his name like he was this time last year, there would be no discussion of him at all.

And 40 threads over the past two months have achieved what exactly? A neurotic meltdown in between reporting his stair stumbles and his chin snacks? Take a vacation and post a topic about rare hybrid husky golden retriever puppies or the DC Fandome thing that happened today, or your grandma's favorite caramel almond brownies recipe. It's going to be a very, very long 3 years for you at this pace.

Insert Charlie Day conspiracy board meme here.
edit on 16-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I appreciate you speaking your mind. If Joe Biden was a "nobody" with only the word "former" attached to his name like he was this time last year, there would be no discussion of him at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Well, I do tend to call him the former VP rather than POTUS.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His handlers are probably realizing that when most American Citizens,Police Force, and Military are against the current regime then it is time to try to bring the Police Force back into the “fold”. They think people are easily played and their scheming will work in their benefit. It is so obvious that it is almost painful.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

And 40 threads over the past two months have achieved what exactly? A neurotic meltdown in between reporting his stair stumbles and his chin snacks? Take a vacation and post a topic about rare hybrid husky golden retriever puppies or the DC Fandome thing that happened today, or your grandma's favorite caramel almond brownies recipe. It's going to be a very, very long 3 years for you at this pace.

The "obsession" with saving our country will reduce when Democrats no longer control Congress. It will end when Joe Biden is no longer our U.S. President.

It's too bad there's not an "Ignore" button at ATS. If there was, you could have me removed from your head by technology, since you're unable to do so using self-discipline.

Maybe you should contact AboveTopSecret.com ownership and ask for this feature? I'll do the same, if you think it would help!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

His handlers are probably realizing that when most American Citizens,Police Force, and Military are against the current regime then it is time to try to bring the Police Force back into the “fold”. They think people are easily played and their scheming will work in their benefit. It is so obvious that it is almost painful.

I think Obama's top public relations strategist (Jonathan Gruber) had a larger effect on everyone's mind set in that administration than we realize. Biden and Psaki really soaked it all in, back in those days.

Gruber says - Americans are Stupid..Treat them accordingly!: www.foxnews.com...

Explains a lot of what we've experienced since 1/20/2021.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Completely agree.
I would say that as a child that watched the first invasion of Iraq (by Bush Sr.) on my old style dial TV with my parents was the impetus for my desire to “figure out” our government.
The change for the worse started before 9/11, but that day really set the wheels in motion (all this under Bush jr.).
We have had a total overtake of our whole way of life since then and things have gotten progressively worse- perpetual wars funded by OUR tax dollars and our honorable Military lives lost. It should weigh heavy on all of our souls/hearts.
Interesting isn’t it that no matter the administration the war drum beats constantly? It is no surprise that the war is now being waged here at home on numerous fronts.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

And YOUR Red Herring goal is what again? 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Yet.....there you are trolling and posting drivel in them every chance you get.

Who the # are you to tell anybody what they should or shouldn't be posting or are you just out for your usual daily troll?

Maybe practice what you're preaching?

top topics

join