It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your Ouija Board Experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12
Sounds to me that something was either trying to prove itself to you or get you to buy it

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony
I understand the appeal of wanting to try one and it is an amazing surreal experience to be honest but I think your husband may be right, i can only speak for myself but terrible things have happened within my family since then, it could be coincidental but people say that bad luck and dark energy can follow you around for a long time afterwards

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reachingnirvana

Again, I suggest a lot of caution on stuff like this. A conclusion that I have arrived at for my own being is that there is a veil between this world that we see and experience and a larger reality that exists beyond our normal senses. I posit that this veil is important. Very important. It's there for a reason and that reason is to keep these dimensions separated. Separated because what we experience on this side of the veil is important enough to protect from whatever the reality is on the other side of the veil.

There is bleed though I think, Stuff like inspiration and ideas of deja vu and reincarnation memories but for the most part they appear to be rare. I'm for living our lives as we do with little in the way of trying to breach that veil for now. We all will end up on the other side anyway, sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Ouija boards are a harmless toy. They are not cursed or possessed and they can do nothing in and of themselves. You can do the same thing using a piece of paper with letters on it and a pencil tied to a string. They're both inanimate objects but can be used as tools to communicate with your subconscious mind and tap into your own fears if that is your mindset when using it.

I had a Ouija for years when I was younger. The only thing I got out of it was mostly nonsense. It was a fun way to spice up a party though. Imaginations run wild.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

...and I disagree emphatically.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well there were always two spirits: "Monegan" and "Grey".

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Although I decided years ago, no doing that no more.
Turned to a more conventional religion, like Hinduism.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hey, well ... I have debated posting about this, but well, here I am.

I have used ouija boards 4 times in my life, and I won't ever do that again. I just think they are negative, overall. It gave me a negative 'vibe'.

The first and second times were with my room mate and brother (3 of us) in a haunted old farmhouse where I was living in the summer during undergraduate studies. We contacted an entity that said he was a 'friend' of the prior owner of the home, and he died in a furnace explosion. It knew the name of the prior owner; so, that was something, but the indicator was very very slow in moving. There was little energy in it. This entity said there was some kind of family heirloom, a 'sceptre', and that it was in the fireplace. Interestingly, the fireplace was not accessible, having been sealed off behind a wall of plaster, with only the mantle left sticking out. There was no way to verify that. We asked questions from this entity about what was located in other places, trying to verify that it was truthful, but suddenly it became 'blind' and it was 'dark' and it could not give us any kind of information to verify anything. Both times were like that. It led to nowhere. A decade later the house was renovated, and the fireplace and chimney were opened and removed, and there was NOTHING in there.

The third and fourth times I was in my fraternity house in undergraduate studies. There was a lot more energy there, and the indicator was flying around. There were multiple people in the room, and myself and two different female college students were generally using the board. Entities came and went, but at the end something dark showed up, saying it was a child that had been murdered with an axe. The female doing the board with me was shocked, and said that always happened whenever she used an ouija board. Maybe it was some entity attached to her, but I got really bad vibes from that, and won't touch one of these again. I just do not think they lead anywhere good.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

...and I disagree emphatically.

That's okay. I knew it wouldn't be a popular opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No problem here, either.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I'd very much like to hear more of these if anybody's got them. I don't, never played with a ouija board and never would butt for some reason drawn to these stories.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The last time I interacted with a Ouija Board I asked it if I had been abducted by aliens, and the pointer shot to "YES".

I noped out and never went near one again.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
Well i done a ouija board one more time in a different location (before I realised the extent of negative energy that seemed to follow after the first time)
This time was different, we would only speak to one spirit for a short time then another would appear on the board.
Each one would tell us their name, year of birth and how they died. (I cant remember the details off the top of my head but I have them written down somewhere) but the last question they would all ask US would be about 'Him'.
So one said, "can you see him?"
Another said, "hes coming"
And another said, "he's here."
(Or something very similar.)
But when we would ask who 'He' was, the glass would move to goodbye.
One spirit communicated for longer, we asked lots of questions, the same as above and he told us he had been shot. We asked if this had been in battle and he said yes, he told us the town he lived in. And I swear on my life, later that night on a whim, I looked online at a list of British soldiers who died in World War 2. I typed in his name, DOB and town and there he was.
A General who died in battle in WW2.
The chances of that was just astonishing and really shocked us all.
Another spirit just kept trying to spell the alphabet and it made me feel a bit unsettled thinking it may have been a child.
Nothing crazily scary happened that night though, apart from the 'He' and 'Him' questions were a bit creepy,
But we stopped using it after a while because it randomly spelt out 'MAMA' then 'ZOZO' then loads of random letters, lots of Xs Os and Zs. Then back to Zozo. By this point the glass was moving very quickly - and us being quite silly - were getting bored of it not answering questions properly. So we asked it if it could move the glass off the board, and it shot to yes. Then it moved right to the edge of the table at a medium pace until half of the glass was hanging off, our fingers still pressed on top, just sitting there diagonally. Eventually I had to move it back onto the board with my other hand because it seemed stuck there.
When we tried to say goodbye this time it REALLY didnt want us to and kept moving to no over and over again. Then back to Z. In the end we pushed it ourselves to goodbye, as it really felt like whoever we were talking to was getting stronger/more energy and we wanted to stop.
I looked it up afterwards and seen that loads of people who have done a ouija board have also had the word Zozo repeatedly spelt out.
Some think it's the name of a demon, I'm not sure what it was. But I did wander if Zozo was the He the other spirits had been warning us about earlier on?

I havent done anymore Ouija boards since, but my mum told me of the only time she did one and the story has stuck in my mind forever. Mainly because one of my friends moved into the same house years later and said it was deeply haunted, without knowing my mum had once done a Ouija board there.
It's harder to remember my dads stories as there are a lot of them.
I also lived in a flat when I was 16 that I believe was haunted and other people experienced unexplainable things there too, I will share these stories if some of you want to hear them

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Creepy AF! Man I'm glad I never messed with those things! Share everything you got man, I'm all ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join