It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The portal hologram.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I watched a Vid a few months back which was supposed to be the Pope standing at a window smiling and waving at a crowd. When he turned to go it was as if he just blinked out of existence.So fast forward, to now and the nightmare it must be for security because all those terrorist are after our dear leaders.Well, in all probability they must be by now.
So the only way for them to be utterly safe is to just make it look like they are there. Noticing some of the real-time glitches in news broadcast, we could be watching a vitrtual Joe Biden not just a holographic projection but , a full on created talking walking show check this out. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That’s some crazy hardware. There is so much going on that the common folk will never know of. Not even tech from 2500ad would make JoeB smart.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
If its a virtual Joe Biden-it needs reprogramming,as its constantly glitching out.

But they should make a convincing virtual oval office for him anyway,to replace the really dodgy fake built windows and wall he's been using from the building across the road from the WH.

High level clown world antics are going on without any CGI needed sadly.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Holo-pope eh?

Sounds like some potent hybrid to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The prototype artificial double of Joseph Biden had some kinks to be ironed out. The real Joe biden is extremely articulate and level headed in reality.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thats some crazy stuff! Why do you think they'd fake the pope? Now joe biden on the other hand he definitely needs one!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Think Max Headroom.
Joe’s been dead for a while now.
But he will run again in 2024. And again in 2066.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

A very interesting subject and certainly relevant to today's environment.

I think that presently, they can be detected with proper equipment, and that capability could be implemented in the recording device (camera) as well.

There are 3 characteristics that could be a give-away that you are looking at a hologram:

1. highly reflective
2. color changes within a wide range depending on relative position of the light source
3. geometric distortions in stereoscopic 3D imaging, or lack of l/r eye image displacement.

Software exists that can detect a hologram. It is called OpenCV, and is used primarily in print holography, but is adaptable to projection media with high resolution photography.

We could also use laser devices like lidar to show that the reflected holographic surface has no depth.

It may be detectable with 3d (VR180) optical lenses, that would show no stereoscopic effect when being imaged. That of course, would be if it was only a flat surface reflectioh. If the projection surface was curved and produced with some projection technique that produces a 3d hologram (like the Disney and Universal equipment) , It may be really difficult to detect since that produces L/R eye displacement for a stereoscopic effect.

The most important thing is to detect it real-time. It may not be detectable after it is recorded.

I will bet there will be a lot of interest in detecting holograms in the future. Thanks for the thread!
edit on 17-10-2021 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

It just occurred to me, I don't think the Deli Lama would have anything in his arm no way never. So what are the odds that it was a Hologram getting the Jab?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The pope thing was a much easier hologram to pull off, however stuff done out in the open with people close to the event has to be really difficult. I do think you have something there as well but it needs incredible scrutiny and access to original media.

The more I think about this, the more upset I get because I know if the capability to pull this off exists, then they are certainly doing it, and it is going to get worse.

It is one thing to protect a speaker from a bullet, and totally another thing to fake an event where there is trickery and deception produced for the audience.
edit on 17-10-2021 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

anonentity

I remember reading about this creative invent back during the early days of covid ... but when I watched the video you posted, I was still appalled to see biden's hand disappear into that microphone.

I am also aware that MOST top elite politicians have one or more doubles that they use for protective purposes….

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

I wonder if all the politicians are deep in their bunkers just using high tech, It must be getting dicey for them now.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I wonder if all the politicians are deep in their bunkers just using high tech, It must be getting dicey for them now.

anonentity

I believe the deep state players are in total panic. They KNOW that Trump and the military have the evidence. We heard that the “little einstein” was attached to every single phone call, txt and keystroke sent, for the past 20 years, thanks to the US Space Force.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Goody gumdrops!

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

And yet Trump and the military choose not to present any sort of evidence of the tangible or unequivocal sorts.

Opps.

new topics

top topics

join