It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Views 10-15-21 Covid Saved the US Economy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In this episode of NewsViews, Garland Nixon discusses his research into the economics of Covid19 as a Micro-biological event. Where did it come from...? How long does the immunity last? Etc...He talks Public policy and informed consent-are officials telling the public solid information..........?

On the economic perspective-he points out that the Repo-market crashed around September-October just before the Pandemic hit and the implication thereof for what was on the horizon; a complete collapse. However, once the Pandemic hit and the economy shut down, the Government used that opportunity.to give Trillions of dollars to the richest people in the world & Banks, and thus, saving the US economy.

Garland also discusses the new normal that is on the horizon; a new normal made possible by "Covid Economics." This newly proposed Economic model hinges on uses of the Circular model

Accenture research shows that circular economy approaches, next to electrification, are an essential piece of the puzzle in efforts to align automotive mobility with a 1.5-degree scenario by reducing lifecycle carbon emissions per passenger km by up to 75% by 2030.
Realignment around common circularity language can jointly drive transformative solutions for the automotive industry.
Circular economy solutions are part of four strategic pathways: decarbonizing energy usage, establishing circular material flows, extending and optimizing product lifetime and improving capacity utilization during vehicle usage.

He also makes a great point about used cars of all things and how it relates to World Economic Policy. According to the World Economic Forum on Dec 17th 2020 their plan is to have 90% fewer cars on the road by 2030. This will be made possible by instituting Closed-loop Recycle Programs where autonomous cars are shared and recycled by the populous; thus, the Circular Model being used on the Automotive sector to drive down Carbon Emissions by 2030.

The plan is to have fewer people on the roads by 2030; or at least sharing vehicles more by 2030. So, Garland proposes an interesting question...will there be more work at home opportunities( As with the Pandemic)? Is there a Universal Basic Income on the horizon? Is a big economic shift on the horizon? Whether you agree or not, it's a very interesting topic on the show this week. This is the kind of topic that ATS is made for. So, what say you, ATS?

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well, that makes no sense at all....save the economy by giving money to the rich and big corporations.

This virus response really hurt the economy, it did not save it. It may have saved the wealth of the rich from going away but not the working class except those who benefitted by the extra unemployment, many people made more than they did when they worked.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
BlackRock & Vanguard (WEF partners) will doom us all into slavery.

You will play this game. And be happy...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Mitigating NWO Propaganda for the most chaos and confusion 🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, that makes no sense at all....save the economy by giving money to the rich and big corporations.

This virus response really hurt the economy, it did not save it. It may have saved the wealth of the rich from going away but not the working class except those who benefitted by the extra unemployment, many people made more than they did when they worked.

Did you listen to the Podcast? I may not be doing the message justice so I ask that you listen to the podcast then give your assessment. It's an hour long but he gives some important info.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Your post could come frighteningly true. I think I just read a thread about the inception of the One World religion just the other day.........right here on ATS!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This isn't propaganda, it's something in the works. I forgot to provide the link to the site where I got this info so I apologize for that.

See for yourself:

www.weforum.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

FOUND IT. I was wrong, i think it is this short presentation by Ida Auken called a future without waste.
the woman was talking about how they want to make all cars self driving and no one will own one, you will just order it and it will show up and drive you wherever and they want to make every part of a car totally durable but also replaceable so instead of making new cars they will just repair the ones that already exist. She said something like... 96 percent of the time a car is just sitting, it isn't driving anywhere. It is sitting in a driveway, so why does anyone need to own one? Mentioned how expensive maintenance and insurance is, etc. She was saying the same about like...your refrigerator and stuff too. That you don't really need to own one, you just need to use one. She starts this line of thought by asking why you need to own a cell phone at 9:48 in the video.
edit on 16-10-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Yes, this is what's being talked about behind closed doors while everyday people argue over their political views. This is a conspiracy if I ever heard one.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I know! Nobody gets it. These people are yes, behind closed doors fomenting plans to completely change everything about how the world works and THEY ADMIT IT ALL on their various official websites including government websites. Sometimes I feel like the female version of Alex Jones when I tell people about this. I don't care. The information is there from actual government agencies, the UN, WEF, Club of Rome. The Club of Rome published a book titled the limits of growth that lays out their entire comprehensive plan for limiting the population way back in the late 60s or early 70s and Klaus Schwab had them do a presentation in front of the newly formed WEF about this book! Schwab basically idolized Aurelio Peccei the founder of the Club of Rome. This book, the limits of growth is all about how having too many people on earth is bad because we use up all the earth's resources. People better wake up.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

I know! Nobody gets it. These people are yes, behind closed doors fomenting plans to completely change everything about how the world works and THEY ADMIT IT ALL on their various official websites including government websites. Sometimes I feel like the female version of Alex Jones when I tell people about this. I don't care. The information is there from actual government agencies, the UN, WEF, Club of Rome. The Club of Rome published a book titled the limits of growth that lays out their entire comprehensive plan for limiting the population way back in the late 60s or early 70s and Klaus Schwab had them do a presentation in front of the newly formed WEF about this book! Schwab basically idolized Aurelio Peccei the founder of the Club of Rome. This book, the limits of growth is all about how having too many people on earth is bad because we use up all the earth's resources. People better wake up.

Yes, and the most frightening part is that people just don't seem to care anymore. Gotta admit that I hadn't heard of the club of Rome before now. Thanks for that!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The 1001 club is integral too, a part of the WWF they are supposedly all about the environment

According to the WWF, in 1970, the then and first President of WWF International, Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, launched an initiative that was to provide WWF with a solid financial base. WWF set up a US$10 million fund, known as "The 1001: A Nature Trust". When WWF was seeking to raise the US$10 million Anton Rupert proposed to WWF Prince Bernhard the idea of finding a thousand individuals to make contributions of $10,000 each. Together with Rupert Prince Bernhard developed the concept of the 1001 Club in 1970 to help WWF cover it overheads costs.

The 1001: A Nature Trust

That is just from the Wikipedia and yeah this group sounds nice, all about the environment. It is more nefarious than that. These people are all in the same clubs. Mitsubishi Research Institute is important too. They're all connected.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

You should do a thread which includes all of these clubs and how they relate to each other. I'd star and flag it in a heartbeat!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Have you forgotten 2008?

There's a difference between The Economy and The People. Almost an inverse relationship.

If you consider the stock market as an indication of the state of The Economy, the better the rich and the big corporations are doing, the better The Economy is doing. The Government will gladly siphon the wealth of The People to give to the rich and the big corporations. After all, it's the rich and the big corporations who are making congressmen multimillionaires through kickbacks, bribes, and insider trading. All legal, according to those same congressmen.

new topics

top topics

join