It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homegrown: Dream Essence - The Lesson (V) - 82 BPM - Melodic Downtempo Trance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I posted a work in progress a while ago, people seemed to enjoy it. So here's the rest of it. It's pretty basic, long-winded and sorta monotonic, but I like the atmosphere and the feelings it projects. Semi-melancholic with a touch of joy and hope. Tribute to a special person in my life who taught me a valuable lesson just by being herself, truly unique person.

She was intelligent enough to be judgemental like most people, yet she always reacted in such an innocent way on every situation with every different kind of people. Is to say, smart enough to be not ignorant, but good-hearted enough to treat everyone with the same love and respect without ever giving off a vibe that she judges you or that she is reacting in a resentful way.

I was amazed to see such a pure soul. And now she has her own song.

I hope ya'll can enjoy this and feel the emotions within.

Thanks.

Dream Essence - The Lesson (V) - 82 BPM - Melodic Downtempo Trance (Soundcloud)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don’t post much but had to let you know I loved it!! You are very talented to make this … found it to be a very visual piece of music.

Thanks for an amazing listen!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lovely1973
I don’t post much but had to let you know I loved it!! You are very talented to make this … found it to be a very visual piece of music.

Thanks for an amazing listen!

Thank you very much for listening and commenting. I always go for more emotional themed songs, it has to have a certain feeling and vibe. Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I added a fitting sorta 'mystic' voice sample to the break for extra flavour.

"...and when all of this is behind you, there's gonna be a whole 'nother world that opens up for you. I walk a higher path son, I can give you the keys to ALL the doors..."

Enjoy!

top topics

join