It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social conditioning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe this is a little embarrassing to post, but I will take the hit if it makes you laugh.

I'm so conditioned with wearing a mask, when I enter a building, that I just inadvertently put one on as I was entering my own house.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Didn't laugh. It's kinda sad.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
This is a sad state of conditioning and no laughing matter.

Only evil would laugh about such things.

At least you wrote this with some obvious humility and gave it a proper title. A sign you are not too far gone to understand it.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Conditioning is the correct term and it works...

Stop watching TV, turn off the radio, reject it, even verbally to yourself if you need too and it stops working, but be prepared to wake up in a world full of the brainwashed telling you, that you are brainwashed

edit on 16-10-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

I agree that it's also sad for us to be in a situation that led me to this.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Stop watching TV, turn off the radio, reject anything, even verbally to yourself and it doesnt work.

I really don't watch much tv and I don't know when the last time was that I turned on the radio. It's getting harder to find something that I can relate to or enjoy.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

How long did it take you to take it back off?

That's the REAL question isn't it 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I might be a little bit evil because I was laughing at myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I realized and took it off before I had a chance to unlock the door.
edit on 16 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Maybe this is a little embarrassing to post, but I will take the hit if it makes you laugh.

I'm so conditioned with wearing a mask, when I enter a building, that I just inadvertently put one on as I was entering my own house.

There must be something wrong with me. The only time I wear a mask is to enter a hospital or doctor's office, because I expect there might be disease there, since they are in that business. Break the conditioning before it breaks you.

BTW, there is no sense in preaching to the "lost," that crap is in their system, it's done its damage and it can't be removed or reversed. They have already stepped off the cliff and are in free fall, you can't pull them back. All you can do is try to be kind to them on their way down. Unless of course they are belligerent pricks, then have at it ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There must be something wrong with me. The only time I wear a mask is to enter a hospital or doctor's office

I guess it depends on where you live. In my state, you are required to wear a mask when entering just about everywhere. For me it comes down to my short fuse. I might end up in jail if someone irritates me too much with their mask shaming. And a surgical mask also happens to be the least uncomfortable of the PPE that I've had to wear for most of my working life.
edit on 16 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don not find it sad or laughable. I find it to be common to our human condition.

Habits. How many habits do we have that we do without even thinking about them. Red lights we prepare to stop. Yellow lights some of us prepare to stop while others speed up to beat the light. It's how we train ourselves.

A lot if not most of what we do is unconscious behavior. Just imagine if every time you took a sip from a coffee cup, you did not have the habit of putting it down. You don't decide to put it down mostly, you just do with out thinking about it.

Same goes for the mask. I used to take it off immediately upon coming out of a store. Now I don't even know I have it on until I get to my car.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I also forget to take it off sometimes.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That's a funny story. Don't ever lose the ability to laugh at yourself or your circumstances, it dilutes the fear and keeps your morale from crumbling under the pressure of constant negativity.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: XXXN3O

Stop watching TV, turn off the radio, reject anything, even verbally to yourself and it doesnt work.

I really don't watch much tv and I don't know when the last time was that I turned on the radio. It's getting harder to find something that I can relate to or enjoy.

I focus on family, close friends, books, nature and my one sin that I do partake in... PC gaming (noticed the manipulation is even creeping into newer games now too). There's still an almost unlimited amount of stuff to relate too or enjoy, doesn't have to be all doom and gloom.

Spoiler Alert! We all die in the end anyways, just time that makes it seem painful. If you can accept that one day you will die and its not really upto you when. Then you can see that you might as well enjoy the ride where you can too with a mind that's as BS free as possible until the invisible line is crossed so to speak. Anyone with half a brain here can tell theres something very dark on the horizon.

Just my opinion

edit on 16-10-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I knew I was conditioned when I had a dream where no one was wearing masks and in the dream, I questioned why no one was wearing a mask.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

There must be something wrong with me. The only time I wear a mask is to enter a hospital or doctor's office

I guess it depends on where you live. In my state, you are required to wear a mask when entering just about everywhere. For me it comes down to my short fuse. I might end up in jail if someone irritates me too much with their mask shaming. And a surgical mask also happens to be the least uncomfortable of the PPE that I've had to wear for most of my working life.

I didn't spend 4 years in the killing fields in Africa getting rid of commies/marxists/fascists and terrorists to put up with this sh!t. I have a very long fuse, but if they ever get to the end of it, they'll probable find something comparable to the psychotic version of p239 wrapped in lithium, calcium and cobalt with a very specific geometric shape and Class IV laser triggers. I already have 11 natsec stats on my file ;-)

NO MASKS! NO JABS! NO MANDATES! The longer you comply with this BS, the longer it will last and the worse it will get and then in the end, we'll all have to get rude on their asses.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I feel naked without a mask now.

new topics

top topics

join