It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Supplement Advice and Syncitum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been seeing videos and posts telling people which supplements to take to counter the effects of the vaccine, and others telling people to stay away from certain things.
In this post, Natural News is making the statement:

"Covid vaccines and canola oil are the FASTEST ways to clog your blood and suffer soon from spike protein syndrome and early onset dementia."

www.rumormillnews.com...

And in this post from the same site, it is being suggested that:

"Seed oils, also misleadingly known as “vegetable oils,” are industrially processed, proinflammatory and driving oxidation in your body that drives chronic disease and obesity."

www.rumormillnews.com...

Are these possibly attempts at controlled-opposition?
Palmitoylation is the process by which proteins are passed between membranes and is what enables the vaccine pathogens to convey their effects. Palmitoylation is a reversable process, and research has shown that Brassica Napus, from which canola oil is made, can reverse the process caused by the vaccines, thereby slowing and hindering the pathogens.

"Protein palmitoylation is a widespread lipid modification in which one or more cysteine thiols on a substrate protein are modified to form a thioester with a palmitoyl group. This lipid modification is readily reversible."

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The reversal is performed by thiosterases, which are found in at least two oils derived from seeds. Brassica Napus happens to be the oil from which Canola oil is made:

"We unexpectedly obtained a 16:0-ACP thioesterase cDNA from Cuphea hookeriana seed, which accumulate predominantly 8:0 and 10:0. The 16:0 thioesterase transcripts were found in non-seed tissues, and expression in transgenic Brassica napus led to the production of a 16:0-rich oil."

Readers are free to interpret the research for themselves. Personally, I think its a bit odd for specific attacks on seed oils, especially the direct associations with obesity and stupidity. Seems odd to me; a bit left field considering their relevance to palmitoylation and vaccine spike proteins.

The other topic, supplements to take, also has contradictory research. In the following video, La Quinta Columna is recommending taking N-Acetyl-Cycteine (NAC) and Glutathione to combat the vaccine ingredients:
www.bitchute.com...

Both of these supplements will give you cysteine residues. the palmitoylation process mentioned above requires cysteine rich regions. Additionally, so does syncytium, and that one holds an important realization of it's own.

"It has been shown that clusters of cysteine residues are important for the palmitoylation of S. No particular cysteine residue is critical but in a study of fusion competence and replication in MHV a total of at least three cysteine residues was required [34] and other studies have confirmed that the cysteine-rich region is necessary for syncytium formation during viral infection."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Syncytium is "A multinucleated mass of cytoplasm that is not separated into individual cells". This is a concern with the vaccines. The S-protein (spike) in the vaccines induce syncytium formation:

"The viral and cellular mechanisms regulating the formation of these syncytia are not well understood. Here, we show that SARS-CoV-2-infected cells express the Spike protein (S) at their surface and fuse with ACE2-positive neighboring cells. Expression of S without any other viral proteins triggers syncytia formation."

The concern with the vaccines is that the mRNA/Cas9 strands in the vaccine will have multiple opportunities to interact with nuclear DNA. During syncytium formation, the nuclei undergo mitosis. In the 'anaphase', nuclear DNA is exposed before new nuclear envelopes are formed:

I bring this last part up because of intellectual property rights. Many people have asked whether the mRNA vaccines will result in them becoming a patented human. The only argument I have heard against this notion is from the AP Reuters "fact checkers" who say "The vaccines don't change the DNA".
Well, that's a false statement. During syncitium, there are multiple opportunites for the mRNA/Cas9 complex to alter the DNA. With each vaccine shot containing billions of mRNA/Cas9 pathogens, its only a matter of time before the vaccine gene modification becomes an inheritable trait (permanent).
SCOTUS ruled in favor of the geneticists regarding intellectual property rights in 2013. I have yet to see anything preventing the SCOTUS precedent from applying to people. Should it apply to people, then inheritable traits equals generational slavery ; Probably one the primary goals of the vaccines in the first place.

Furthermore, research has shown that the S protein is capable of exploiting cell receptors other than ACE2:

"Recent reports have shown that the S glycoprotein is capable of interacting with multiple alternate cell receptors. Researchers from the Genos Glycoscience Research Laboratory in Croatia have recently investigated the sites that the S protein is capable of binding with."

www.news-medical.net...

This means that a single cell can have mutliple infections, and will undergo syncytium. There will be multiple opportunities to interact with the exposed DNA. If the multinucleated cells contain 4 nuclei, then that cell had 8 chances for permanent DNA uptake.
For anyone concerned with this possibility, adding extra cysteines through NAC and glutathione supplements may not be a good idea. They hold the possibility of making the vaccine pathogens even stronger. If readers wish to increase glutathione levels without adding additional cysteines, Citicoline will promote its production within the body. Citicoline has a wide array of very beneficial effects, but that would be another post.

It may not be a bad idea for people who have taken the vaccine to start asking for specific legal protection from becoming intellectual property. Or, at least get the conversation started.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the safety of canola oil, it is genetically engeneered from the rapeseed oil. Rapeseed oil contains a toxin called erucic acid,they found to be very bad for peoples nerve coatings and is not sold much anymore because of that. I remember rapeseed oil in the stores years back, deemed as healthy for people.

Some grain oils are not very good for us and the preservatives they use to extend the shelflife is also not good for our immune system, it does something to the antigens we have in the body that help fight diseases. There is some good information on that subject online and it is real information with lots of research to back it.

I pay little attention to natural news, the site nature does have legitimate information though. Some stuff on natural news is real but you can't trust anything there without verifying it through legitimate research sites.

I like NAC it has some good medical properties. I prefer Taurine which is more relevant to my medical issues and taurine is changed to NAC in the body by our enzymes if needed. Making sure to take enough intake of molybdenum in the diet to make sulfite oxydase is crucial to good health. You can get it from supplements if you cannot break the molybdenum out of foods because of a loss of necessary enzymes that take apart food in your digestive system and make it bioavailable from food. That would come under the MOCO 1 or 2 deficiency in genetics.
edit on 16-10-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well if you watch my knowledgeable, informative, important video, it's only 45 minutes long, and I'll tell you in the last 5 seconds that vitamin D does the trick and I'll sell you some at $50 for 10 tablets. Oh, plus $60 post and packaging.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Wow rumormillnews is still going , haven't been there for about 15 years ! , doesn't appear to have changed in all that time.

Can't give you any advice other than don't take supplements to counter anything , take Vitamin C for a healthy life ... that's it.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Wisenox

I would NEVER use a cooked oil for any health purposes… and I think the cooked oils, similar to cooked nuts would or could cause clogs, clots and congestion.
I remember, a few years ago, that my biology teacher identified something lhat renders cooked nuts as nearly Undigestible.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Can't give you any advice other than don't take supplements to counter anything , take Vitamin C for a healthy life ... that's it.

gortex

You got it. And aren't humans (I'm not sure about primates) are the only species that requires Vitamin C daily because we do not store this in our system...

new topics

top topics

join