It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman Goes To The SHIBARMY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: sciencelol
look at the hour graph on CB look how fast they took 90% . People are suing CB over this coin . They will do it to people again .

Be careful

I think that will only serve to create a nice dip to buy more.

90% in 1 second is not a dip thats criminal..

I am salty over this coin lol.

I dont know if you remember Musk tweeting about this coin which caused that 1st spike but over half teh coins were sent to the ETH creators wallet for "safe keeping" then he he sold them and crashed the coin huge.

Then you have the CB thing just a few weeks ago .

I just dont trust this coin at all

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I sold a few million SHIB back in july and still have a few million left. Once robinhood offers it hopefully it will take off again. I saw that whale a week or so ago that bumped up the price. I bought Solarmoon back in july and have several billion but it seems like a good project but they keep changing their vision so I dont know if i will hodl for a few years and get my lambo or just sell by the end of the year. Any new interesting coins i should look at?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

For me a dip would be when Shib goes 0.000025 or 0.000024. Like yesterday. But who knows...., it isn't a big investment so I won't worry too much about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
I sold a few million SHIB back in july and still have a few million left. Once robinhood offers it hopefully it will take off again. I saw that whale a week or so ago that bumped up the price. I bought Solarmoon back in july and have several billion but it seems like a good project but they keep changing their vision so I dont know if i will hodl for a few years and get my lambo or just sell by the end of the year. Any new interesting coins i should look at?

This one or it's another one ?

Experts believe that the recent SHIB rally was triggered, when the meme coin surged over 300 percent in a week, by a whale buying first 6 trillion coins and then adding 276 billion SHIB to it.

coinmarketcap.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Experts believe that the recent SHIB rally was triggered, when the meme coin surged over 300 percent in a week, by a whale buying first 6 trillion coins and then adding 276 billion SHIB to it.

coinmarketcap.com...

Yes this is the whale. I woke the next morning and looked at my wallet and I was like what happened overnight? Then I saw that story about the whale. Thats the thing I dont like about Doge is that the amount of whales that own the majority of the coins and they can manipulate the price and make it tank if they want to in the middle of the night before you even know what is going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

coinmarketcap.com...

Yes this is the whale. I woke the next morning and looked at my wallet and I was like what happened overnight? Then I saw that story about the whale. Thats the thing I dont like about Doge is that the amount of whales that own the majority of the coins and they can manipulate the price and make it tank if they want to in the middle of the night before you even know what is going on.

Well, I think the right strategy against that is hold, considering I don't invest big amounts.

Remember : "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while".

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

It doesn't really matter what you invest it as it is all a confidence game. As far as these coin mining schemes go, all it takes is a Carrington Event and poof, you're done. Unless of course you have an EMP hardened bunker and all of your electronics.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Slight aside, did you know they have faraday bags for laptops, and cell phones now?

Just saw they are being issued at my current job, not to protect from a Carrington type event but still found it interesting.

=================

on topic, to me its not that different from the stock market, the biggest difference being we have decades of trends on how the whales work to hedge our bets with.

But then again I am kinda ignorant on big money moves so take anything I say with a ton of salt.

Its why in the stock market and crypto I only put in what I can afford to lose.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Bro it's great you're into crypto but what worries me is the "moved 100% into shiba" part. Gotta diversify into long-term holds as well. Bitcoin being the safest long-term. Shiba could pump and dump in a moment's notice, just like Dogecoin did. Careful! I have some shiba but it's at the bottom of my portfolio. The top is bitcoin, ethereum, cardano, solana, polkadot...long term it's gonna print money. Careful with the shiba and if you find yourself up 2x, 3x...10x for the love of god take some profits.

P.S. Bitcoin futures just got approved by the SEC causing it to spike near its all time high! Confirming what every crypto head already knew. BTC is real and here to stay.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Look into Safemoon as well, the price is low right now, around .0000018 atm.
It's a more focused project with a recently completed wallet for both android and ios, and in the next couple months they will be introducing their own exchange, and moving to their own blockchain.
Tomorrow at 3pm eastern time there will be a "safemoon sunday" on twitter spaces where the CEO and the head of global products will be answering questions and giving their bi weekly update of how the project is moving along.

Long term I feel Safemoon has much more to offer than SHIB, both in utility and expansion.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

It doesn't really matter what you invest it as it is all a confidence game. As far as these coin mining schemes go, all it takes is a Carrington Event and poof, you're done. Unless of course you have an EMP hardened bunker and all of your electronics.

Cheers - Dave

Well, in that scenario I won't have to pay bills anymore so won't need money neither. Always take advantage of a crisis.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Don't worry brother, that 100% is like 300 bucks or less 😉👍

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

SHIB really has nothing going for it other than hopes of mania. It's a sh!tcoin. I still have some just in case, but it's money I'm very ready to lose.

Some very promising coins at various price ranges are LUNA, LINK, ADA and ONE

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

I disagree with your opinion about Shiba Inu, nobody knows for sure what is going to happen with it and for the price it has, it worth to throw a bunch of bucks on it and see. My plan with Shiba Inu is to hold about 5 to 10 million Shibs until January and then I'll take a decision.

But I won't go "YOLO" and I always search and monitor the flow. Just added to my assets some NuCypher and Keep Network. This 2 are merging or something. What happened with both of them in last 24 hours is crazy. See charts and pay attention to the sync, both went up at same moment.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When all the corona craziness started, about a year and a half ago I had some savings for a trip to Europe. Since I couldn't go anymore, and the world went crazy with quarantines I had a hunch to better invest this money for a rainy day. So I bought some ethereum and a tiny bit of bitcoin

Needless to say my investment went x10 at least since then. And I'm still holding it. All in all is not a lot of money but it's so satisfying since I did nothing and it only went up.

I bought some Shibu a few months ago, few hundreds dollars, based on some wild tip from a friend and I instantly regreted it. It went down the drain, well, almost, so I left it alone. I usually dont take risks with altcoins, I have a small amount of ADA and that's it. I only hold ethereum and bitcoin, is my pension inssurance

I'll hold this shibu too for now, if it goes up i'll be more than happy. At some point I'll probably convert it into something more reliable.
For me is clear that the future is crypto. It only depends wich ones

edit on 16-10-2021 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you pal but taking your crypto investment advice from Elon Musk and celebrities won't end well.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: scojak

I disagree with your opinion about Shiba Inu, nobody knows for sure what is going to happen with it and for the price it has, it worth to throw a bunch of bucks on it and see. My plan with Shiba Inu is to hold about 5 to 10 million Shibs until January and then I'll take a decision.

But I won't go "YOLO" and I always search and monitor the flow. Just added to my assets some NuCypher and Keep Network. This 2 are merging or something. What happened with both of them in last 24 hours is crazy. See charts and pay attention to the sync, both went up at same moment.

My opinion was the same as yours - to hold some, which I do (more than 10 mil) just in case. But the fact is that SHIB has nothing going for it other than public sentiment. Yes, it could get repurposed, but more than likely a new coin would just be created instead.

I've done the same as you - placed a few bets to try to hit the jackpot, but there's much more consistency and great gains in staking quality coins in liquidity pools.
edit on 10/16/2021 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Go for it young man.

I'm old.

I still buy gold, silver, and ammo.

I'm terrified of an EMP or just a ransomware attack that would leave the bit-coin millionaires penniless.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Go for it young man.

I'm old.

I still buy gold, silver, and ammo.

I'm terrified of an EMP or just a ransomware attack that would leave the bit-coin millionaires penniless.

Just throw 1 or 2 hundreds on crypto and forget them for a while. You could get enough to scratch one item of the bucket list.

Keep your gold and ammo. Silver not sure.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I hate to break it to you pal but taking your crypto investment advice from Elon Musk and celebrities won't end well.

Elon Musk has more money than Bill Gates and Warren Buffett combined. Follow the money.

www.msn.com... id=uxbndlbing&pfr=1

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join