It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman Goes To The SHIBARMY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I spent a week or so thinking about making this thread. First of all, I'm not a financial adviser or expert and I'm not telling you what to do with your money. OK ?

Well, recently I entered in the world of stock market trading. Nothing big, few dollars here and there. I found it fascinating and I love it. I'm a guy working for a paycheck to pay the bills. I have zero education on trading or any other related field.

I just spend hours everyday educating myself on this field, internet is my only tool.

I had a very good start, I feel like it's easy to understand for me how this thing flows, but many times I made mistakes putting money in the wrong place or time. It's ok, my biggest amount of funds reached was $350.00 only. I need to learn a lot more before I decide to increase the money I invest.

Baby steps my friends. I started with just $20.00 and then added more. One day I doubled up my total investment with help of 2 or 3 companies. I was so excited. I decided to hold the shares and next day it went down about $250.00. That's how I learned about "dips". Oh man...., what a painful lesson.

Recently I noticed the increase of the "volatility" in the market and how the political situation is making too hard to select good profitable shares, unless you go to companies with solid very expensive shares. I don't like those, I prefer the little guys in a promising stage.

Then I started learning about cryptocurrency and found it even more fascinating. It's like a "parallel universe", where Joe and his gang has less control. Their screw ups are actually good in this case, now there is more people investing in crypto to protect their money.

If you want to take a look at bitcoin now and how it went up in about one year from 11K to almost 61K.

Cryptocurrency is worldwide currency. China is not allowing it of course, they don't want people like you and me become rich. But Rich people have Bitcoin in their portfolios.

Right now their is a new cryptocurrency called "Shiba Inu". It's so cheap, about $0.00002 per coin. That's where I moved 100% my investment, you'll have to do your own research about it and take your own decision. I'm holding and buying $10.00 batches at time and growing. It could go up to $0.01 soon, at least that's what lot of people say. Others like me, believe if you give it a year or so, it could reach $1.

What do I have to lose ? .... couple of hundreds ?

I'm part of the "SHIBARMY" now. We hold.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yea buddy!

Welcome to the fun of the alt-coin world.

Honestly I have been holding Shiba for about 3 months now, did not take much to amass a large amount of them, if it ever hits 1$ boom baby!

I find diversifying with a lot of these small alt-coins is a pretty solid way to make some gains.

Another worth checking out is Klever, KLV, I feel like it is going to be similar to Cardano, ADA, keep on keep on friend, welcome to the SHIBARMY!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

As long as you only invest what you can afford to lose but I must warn it can become addictive and it can turn downwards on a dime.
I haven’t touched Shiba yet because I’m weary of all meme coins, with my luck it’ll tank the day I buy in.
A coin has to have a real future before I invest. The white papers have to have more than hype.

I recently started staking my Cardano so I’m interested to see how that goes.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Problem with all these meme coins is that they are based on the value of the dollar. In essence, only worth what you can convert it into dollars for.

So while its may be fun to see dem gainz and memes take off, be weary of anything and everything and like I tell everyone...

Only invest what you can afford to lose.
(Same thing happened to dogecoin)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

SHIBARMY !!!

I'm so happy to see I'm not alone on this. SHIB is going up right now. There is a petition to add Shiba Inu to Robinhood, seems like it'll happen. It's gonna be HUGE !

Buy the dips !

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

As long as you only invest what you can afford to lose but I must warn it can become addictive and it can turn downwards on a dime.
I haven’t touched Shiba yet because I’m weary of all meme coins, with my luck it’ll tank the day I buy in.
A coin has to have a real future before I invest. The white papers have to have more than hype.

I recently started staking my Cardano so I’m interested to see how that goes.

Shiba has a good chance. Around +279.38% up in a month. It looks good.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Only invest what you can afford to lose.

That's my rule #1.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

With total coin circulation at 374 billion I very much doubt you’ll ever see $1 a coin.

This is nothing more than a meme coin, it’s has no real function or utility.

I’d take your profit and run, invest in a more stable asset with real functionality.

I’d suggest your money is more safe in bitcoin, ethereum, cardano or vechain.

The thing with get rich quick coins is they generally turn into get poor quick coins.

I own about $100 of doge, I fully expect to lose it all.
edit on 16/10/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I might throw some cash at it.

Not financial advice but I’m starting to hold some AMP coin from the Flexa network. I think it has a bright future, not tomorrow, but a few years to mature. The aim is to insure coin transactions and make your coin purchasing power instant. Transactions can currently take hours to complete and Flexa’s goal is to do away with that.
If anything goes wrong they cover the mistake.

It bounces around .05 cent, recently lower into .04, again not financial advice, but I cannot see how this won’t be needed and wanted as crypto becomes more mainstream. Also their lightning network recently went live in El Salvador along with Bitcoin.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I’ll likely get slammed for this but hey…..

I enjoy playing with penny stocks a bit and while I’ve made some small but nice money here and there it generally holds a small loss potential when looking at stocks in general so the loses do not really hurt so much and every once in a while you can hit one out of the park so to speak.

Case in point, EESO (environmental enzyme solutions) sold for $.0001 or $100.00 for a million shares on the day I grabbed 5 million shares. (wish I’d grabbed 20 million 😢)
I was lucky enough to be online about a month or so later during the morning someone lit it’s candle and it shot to into the $.01+ a share range and luckily I bailed just below the magic $ # where it quickly tanked back to the $.0001-3 range faster than it went up and it’s been dead ever since as far as I know. (I’ve not played for half a decade or so now, hmmm)
I’ve hit a couple of other rapid upswings over the years by being online at the right time and I’ve also missed a few as well but it’s fun and so far no other scores have been like that one, yet.
I play with only a few hundred dollars on the line here and there and it’s a lot of fun and oh yes, lightning does strike if you get lucky……… 😎

Thank you very much penny stocks!

Cheers………Good Luck!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If shib ever goes crazy they will just shutdown trading again.

What CoinBase did with shib when it was up 1000% and rising was criminal .

Then dont forget the 1st time shib went nuts after Musks tweet and everyone got f#### then too.

I wouldnt trust that coin long term for nothing . But nothing wrong with trying to make some short term cash on it.
edit on 16-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

With total coin circulation at 374 billion I very much doubt you’ll ever see $1 a coin.

The plan is burn a lot of coins. That's why people is buying it. Even "whales" and celebrities know about it. The plan was openly announced.

That's what will bring up the value. It'll happen in waves. That's why they started with a big coin circulation. Elon Musk knows.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Check this one :

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I use Coinbase and I recently sunk all my portfolio into Shiba. If it ever hits $0.50 I'll have about half a million dollars. I know that's not likely to ever happen but it's nice to dream.

edit on -05:002021Sat, 16 Oct 2021 12:52:17 -050031America/Chicago000000Sat, 16 Oct 2021 12:52:17 -0500SatAmerica/ChicagoOct by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I use Coinbase and I recently sunk all my portfolio into Shiba. If it ever hits $0.50 ill

Yep. Coinbase here too. They convinced me with all those free coins they give you for opening the acc.

WOOF WOOF !
edit on 16-10-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Check this one :

That graph does not even show the massive coinbase spike when it made the next 0 and was working on another 0 fast then dropped 90% in a second

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yup few months back when it first hit Crypto.com I threw some money at Shiba just in case it did a doge type jump.

Figure worst case scenario I lose the money which means nothing really im out some fast food runs for a month. If it gets anywhere over a penny I am going to make some decent scratch.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
look at the hour graph on CB look how fast they took 90% . People are suing CB over this coin . They will do it to people again .

Be careful

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Yup few months back when it first hit Crypto.com I threw some money at Shiba just in case it did a doge type jump.

Figure worst case scenario I lose the money which means nothing really im out some fast food runs for a month. If it gets anywhere over a penny I am going to make some decent scratch.

That's all you need to do. I just slowed down my junk food intake. I lose money or I lose weight. It's a win-win situation

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
look at the hour graph on CB look how fast they took 90% . People are suing CB over this coin . They will do it to people again .

Be careful

I think that will only serve to create a nice dip to buy more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join