It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest Airlines reaches carbon zero and the left still can't meme.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This is a video from awakenwithjp's YouTube channel. It is pretty comical as he discusses how Southwest airlines has reached zero carbon emissions, among other things.

This video is so on the nose and I really think a lot of his videos illuminate how ridiculous progressive and alt left wing people's opinions and excuses are.

This is the reason I feel the left can't meme. They give so much material for us conservatives and anyone with half a brain to mock and ridicule, this material is not available for the left because conservatives usually don't come up with a constant stream of BS virtue signaling nonsense that is both hypocritical and hilarious.

The left can't meme because there is just nothing for them to make fun of on the right. Conservatives aren't the ones who are saying genders don't exist. Conservatives aren't the racists claiming that black people among other minorities are incapable of doing anything for themselves, like obtain an ID to vote. Conservatives aren't the ones who want to take 30 trillion in debt and keep adding to it. Not billions but trillions of dollars. More than the total federal budget. With more pork in it than a sausage factory.

Conservatives aren't the ones who say "believe all women" and then claim that what we can see with our own eyes is a lie. Trump isn't the one whose son has questionable connections in foreign countries, possibly due to his father. Trump isn't the one whose son is a notorious drug addict who spends thousands on drugs and prostitutes and now creates art like a kindergartener would by blowing paint through a straw and charges hundreds of thousands of dollars for one of his "masterpieces". I guess despite what you may think of Trump, he raised his children to be upright, upstanding citizens. Unlike some people. I don’t support Trump or Biden, because they are both puppets but I do think it is pretty funny. I mean, we all know if Eric or Donald Trump JR. was doing the same things Hunter Biden has done, it would be wall to wall 24/7 news on CNN. They would obtain the info from the laptops and produce a 5 part series about how horrible Trump's kids are.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

I usually don't watch video's on ATS, but am so glad that I watched the one in your OP. That was some funny stool.
edit on 16 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Nice one Chalcedony.

Serious subject with a humorous note, love it!

join