It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Doesn't the Biden Administration Accept and Take Credit for Covid-19 Going Away in America.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Saturday, October 16, 2021

See the Graphs at: www.worldometers.info...

1.) The number of Daily Covid-19 CASES in America have been declining since Sept 3rd.

2.) The number of Daily Covid-19 DEATHS in America have been declining since Sept 24th.

With Covid-19 on the decline in America, WHAT LOGIC will our greedy/evil Pharmaceutical-US Government conspirators use to justify a continued pushing of forced vaccinations, forced booster-shots, forced wearing of masks, and continuing to keep people afraid of this decreasingly lethal, Covid-19 bug?

-OR-

Why doesn't the Biden Administration take advantage of this positive downward trend, by taking credit for it, and relaxing the draconian fear-driven restrictions and mandates?

Since the Administration and Congress NEEDS GOOD NEWS badly, why not capitalize on the FACT that Covid-19 is on the decline while Joe Biden is President and Democrats are running Congress?

-------------

Which direction do you think the Biden Administration will take? A continued fanning and promoting of mass fear and hysteria? Or a relaxing of the hysteria and mandates, in the face of declining numbers of Covid-19 sickness and deaths in America?

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everything I have and love my whole family my dog my bosses
truck and his wife.

Put it all on the iron fist!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The "iron fist"? Can you elaborate, RandyVine2?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Happy to friend. The hammer of tyranny will nail the rest us to the trees.
They will continue to double down at anything that looks like good news.

Because obviously turning back now could only go bad for the psychopaths.
You know this as well as I do I'm sure of that as well.

Been saying it for years miho. The people running this world are monsters.
All it takes to know monsters exist. Just take compassion away from a
human being.

Have you seen any compassion from Joe Biden for an Afghan family of
ten that he himself sent fire down from heaven to obliterate them
all instantly? Has he even mentioned the Americans he's left behind
in Afghanistan? No compassion, not human, MONSTER.

edit on 16-10-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
To do so would end the party too soon. So…

Them: “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to!”

In this case they don’t. Odd. I agree. Suppose it ain’t over?

Me: Sees no Fat Lady just yet.

Us: “Whip It” At least we should.

Love you all ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Here's the thing I don't get...

Why doesn't Biden blame the 'vaccine' failure on Trump?

Seriously, this is one of those..."things that make you go, HMMMmmmmm?"

It would be a perfect "out" for him, albeit a little late, but still, he could do it.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

You're spot on regarding Joe Biden being the embodiment of evil (aka "Satan").

When Biden met with families of the 13 military heroes he allowed to be murdered in Afghanistan on August 26th, members said he showed ZERO remorse and offered ZERO apologies. Nor did our callous President send condolences to the 18 U.S. soldiers wounded in the attack.

Family members of U.S. Heroes want Biden to "Burn in Hell": www.independent.co.uk... (Don't they know he'd be comfortable there?)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The western Nations appearedbto have SEVERELY overreacted to what many here believe to be nothing worse than a really bad cold virus that can cause pneumonia in those already afflicted with some weakness. Ever ask yourself WHY these governments went ape # ballistic to stop this virus in its tracks? That's because this ever mutating virus is most likely an escaped weapon of war, tuned to spread exponentially and bring civilization to a standing halt....just like it's doing. Millions have died that otherwise would not have....tens of thousands may die from issues with the vaccines.....China and Dr. FAUCHI who it appears were working together on just this type of virus intentionally spliced these viruses with proteins making them spread in humans....

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
To do so would end the party too soon. So…

Them: “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to!”

In this case they don’t. Odd. I agree. Suppose it ain’t over?

Me: Sees no Fat Lady just yet.

Us: “Whip It” At least we should.

Love you all ATS.

Covid-19 will never be "over". But even during it's peak in 2020, there were few overflowing Emergency Rooms, and each "wave" of infections since, is less than the previous wave. The "aftershocks" keep getting smaller and smaller.

I'd feel more confident that Covid-19 is becoming just another endemic flu-like bug, if more than 34 million Americans had contracted it thus far. But, it's likely that the next wave will be smaller than the one we're now coming out of.

Of course, the news media will pounce on any uptick as a catastrophe in the making. Unfortunately, those idiots are so entrenched, they don't realize what they're doing to their idol and new messiah, Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Vaccination numbers are rising and Covid numbers are falling , why do you think the vaccine is a failure to be blamed on anybody ?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Here's the thing I don't get...

Seriously, this is one of those..."things that make you go, HMMMmmmmm?"

It would be a perfect "out" for him, albeit a little late, but still, he could do it.

You make a good point. As frequently as Biden and his administration have totally changed positions, it shouldn't be a problem at all to return to their 2020 stance of "Vaccine is from Trump. Vaccine is Bad!".

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

it shouldn't be a problem at all to return to their 2020 stance of "Vaccine is from Trump. Vaccine is Bad!".

When did the Biden administration say "Vaccine is from Trump. Vaccine is Bad!".
Citation needed.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HiddenIdentity

It's incredible that there were fewer than 1,900 diagnosed cases of the FLU during the 2020 - 2021 U.S. flu season (Oct 2020 thru May 2021).

Source: www.cdc.gov...

Normally there are over 25 million flu cases every season!

I've seen no logical explanation for this.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

it shouldn't be a problem at all to return to their 2020 stance of "Vaccine is from Trump. Vaccine is Bad!".

When did the Biden administration say "Vaccine is from Trump. Vaccine is Bad!".
Citation needed.

There was no Biden Administration when Joe and his Democrats were not trusting the "Trump vaccines". They didn't miraculously begin liking the vaccines until after Joe Biden's "election fraud organization" got him elected to the White House in a landslide.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's incredible that there were fewer than 1,900 diagnosed cases of the FLU during the 2020 - 2021 U.S. flu season (Oct 2020 thru May 2021).

“Science! B!tch”

- Jesse Pinkman

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Vaccination numbers are rising and Covid numbers are falling , why do you think the vaccine is a failure to be blamed on anybody ?

Well, that's the logical question / response I guess, hence my statement about...'things that make you go Hmmmmm'.

Honestly, with the wild data all over the place, I don't think anyone can draw a irrefutable response to whether the 'vaccine' is a failure or a success.

However, to your point; I would say the 'vaccine' has been a success for the original covid, albeit with some fairly nasty side effects. The covid variants, not so much.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

However, to your point; I would say the 'vaccine' has been a success for the original covid, albeit with some fairly nasty side effects. The covid variants, not so much.

Which is why the vaccine needs to be tailored to the variants as happens with the Flu vaccine every year , hence the need for repeated vaccination.
I've never taken the Flu vaccine and as yet have not been Covid vaccinated , guess I'm playing Russian roulette given my job but I still have concerns about the long term effects of this vaccine , as time passes and more data becomes available my stance may change on the Covid vaccination.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: carewemust

“Science! B!tch”

- Jesse Pinkman

Wasn't there a song "She Blinded Me With Science"? It had a nice beat.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

"It" also had a very nice RACK!!

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Which is why the vaccine needs to be tailored to the variants as happens with the Flu vaccine every year , hence the need for repeated vaccination.
I've never taken the Flu vaccine and as yet have not been Covid vaccinated , guess I'm playing Russian roulette given my job but I still have concerns about the long term effects of this vaccine , as time passes and more data becomes available my stance may change on the Covid vaccination.

That's pretty much where I am also.

So many questions, so few "real" answers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join