It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TX Senate passes bill requiring students to play on sports teams corresponding with biological sex

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I see no problem with women competing with or against men if its based on ability.

Most natural born men who believe they are women have a massive advantage when competing in physical sports etc against natural born women.

Maybe we should be asking why in recent years we have seen an alarming increase in the numbers of people who believe they should be a gender they weren't born as?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

:')
edit on 10/17/2021 by Tundra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I don’t understand how people can preach equality and then put the women who trained all their life at a disadvantage IN their own sport! In a division based on their own gender! The funny thing is the women in the sport are the ones who get their feelings ignored cause if they speak out on their feelings about the issue they are labeled transphobic , bigot even racist. Once the woman who trained all their life is labeled their career is pretty much over.

Scared to speak out
edit on 17-10-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

I support people to look and feel and express and be themselves. That said, I also support this bill. Girls track sports have shown that born biological men have an advantage.

Once again.... GO TEXAS !!!!! WE LOVE YOU !!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: lordcomac

Now that the most terrible problems of their time is resolved… can they legislate something to prevent people from dying from simple stuff that shouldn’t be killing people in year 2021?

What? You mean like mental illness? That's a bit of what they have done here. The State of Texas has said they officially won't go along with these people's game of make believe, and thus not encouraging their mental illness.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Fixing problems that weren't real

Well, depending on what you mean, it's debatable.

I never understood why gender is emphasized so much, when we should focus on everyone being a human being. Gender is a byproduct of the temporary body we're using, and everyone goes through many different bodies, including both genders.

This means that we have all been living in a female and male bodies, so gender can't define us. However macho man you might feel you are now just because you have a twinkie between your big toes, it's possible you will identify as a female and see nothing wrong with it in 100 or 200 years, because you are then living in a female body. Neither identity is truthful, because it's temporary, and thus illusory. It potentially changes with every incarnation.

The thing is, people of THIS planet have accumulated so much karma, that to pay their karmic debts and to do their spiritual duties, they have to often incarnate in the same-gendered body multiple times in a row, which is not psychologically healthy in the long run (and MY 'long run' is REALLY long, just to clarify - I think cosmically, not in weeks, months or years).

Therefore, people often cultivate a strong sense of identity with the gender, as it has been reinforced so much. Then they're in a real shock and psychological-emotional turmoil, when they suddenly get to (and have to) incarnate to a body of the opposite gender. This explains homosexuality and other perversions like that.

Let's say someone incarnates 10 times in a female body - their whole psychology is so 'femininity-reinforced' that when they incarnate to a male body next time, they don't know how to cope. So they still continue their 'feminine ways', they still continue being attracted to men (reinforced habit can be strong), and so on. The effect lessens every time they're incarnated into a male body, until they're "normal men" and so on. Of course if this keeps going, the pendulum swings the other way, and now they become ultra-masculine, maybe even very macho.

After, let's say 10 incarnations in a male body, suddenly incarnating into a female body makes this same soul a 'butch' lesbian, very likely. They're still very masculine, they're still attracted to women, and so on.

Now that we know how these BASICS work (I can't believe I have to always be talking about these fundamental basics, when I'd rather talk about more advanced and elevated things already), MAYBE we can start seeing that gender is not our true identity.

With this revelation, perhaps we can start seeing that it's WRONG to reinforce gender stereotypes and to FORCE people to do or like things based on the physical configuration of their temporary body! It's wrong to say someone can't like or want or do something just because of what's in their physiology!

EVERYONE should ALWAYS be allowed to be HUMAN BEINGS, and then if they want to associate with some gender or if they choose to adapt some gender stereotypes or qualities, they should be free to do so.

There are SO many things 'men aren't allowed to do', for example, that women ARE allowed to do. Men have so many expectations dumped upon their shoulders, and their HUMANITY is not respected, that I can't believe people say this wasn't a problem.

This WAS a problem for a long time.

Men can't wear dresses, men aren't allowed to like or use bright colors, especially pink, men are not allowed to be big children, like women are, men are not allowed to show emotion, excitement, weakness, etc. Men HAVE to protect women at every situation (women don't have to protect men, though), men HAVE to carry heavy objects, especially for women (women don't have to do anything)...

There's NO excuse to hit a woman, but plenty of excuses to hit a man.

Equality would mean everyone is allowed to be human beings, wear whatever they want, like whatever colors they want, and no EXTRA things are imposed upon them, especially based on physical qualities. But that's not the world we live in.

To add to this, I can remind that women can do jobs men could never do, like Ónlyfans stuff. I mean, men can 'technically' do it, but the only way they could be a success, is if they have lots of gay men as their viewers.

Because women and men are different, women have more opportunities - because women love reproduction and babies as much as men have sex and vagina, men always flock to women, and thus women can swim in so much sex they can always sell the surplus. The oldest profession is the oldest because of a reason.

How can you say that gender inequality is not a problem, or never has been? I think it's a BIG problem that men and boys can be bullied violently and physically, and they're told 'laugh it off', but if a woman is even verbally insulted, whether it actually happened or not, it's a big deal and everyone has to suffer, especially innocent men and boys.

I think it's ACTUAL progress to 'let' women and men (or boys and girls) compete in the same sport, because it will give feminists EXACTLY what they're always screamed about; true equality! It will also show how wrong the feminists are with their claims that women are stronger than men and all that.

Ok, I've had my rant, carry on with the inhuman worldview where men are allowed to be bullied in all possible systematic ways and women get away scott-free with murder.

I still can't believe you said it's not a real problem, geez..

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Texas… the state leading the nation is resolving non existing problems while real people pay with their lives because of real existing problems.

Yeah, about that. How about all that complaining, crying and whining by people like you about for instance comedians making jokes and your ilk reehing how its harmful and hurting people screaming for their cancelation because they are dangerous Year in and year out.

How many LGBT-QQ's where hurt or killed by that again?

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I like Texas more and more each damn day.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What wrong with that? Olympics has rulas on that already do they not. Having transgender females on a team gives them an unfair advantage in some sports even Bruce Jenner or Caitlyn has came out against allowing transgender people from competing for just this reason.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

He sucked as a male weightlifter so going female gav the wimp no advantage.....now if the #1 male weightlifter went female he would dominate that division......
using a wimp who couldnt lift weights as a guy as a example is weak

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

why

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join