It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got The Second Shot. Still Got Covid.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: litterbaux

Almost like it's becoming okay that the vaccine isn't working. If it doesn't work, why are we using a formula from a year ago and not working on a new version? I mean is there anything going on that anyone knows about around working on these new variants?

They definately have the cash on hand to get some of this started.

What is your definition of working or not?

I'm saying the narrative seems to say it's okay that the vaccine isn't working. From my personal experience this is a change in narrative. Your milage may vary.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I saw a post on Arsebook a few days ago from a cousin saying she has Covid19. As she said though, she feels awful but thank heavans she is double jabbed or she could be a lot worse! And she is a school teacher!
The thought of why, if she is fully vaccinated, she still caught it and feels awful never seemed to enter her mind.
Programming to blame I think and a complete lack of critical thinking on display, which unfortunately is now the norm.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Almost like it's becoming okay that the vaccine isn't working. If it doesn't work, why are we using a formula from a year ago and not working on a new version? I mean is there anything going on that anyone knows about around working on these new variants?

I'm saying the narrative seems to say it's okay that the vaccine isn't working. From my personal experience this is a change in narrative. Your milage may vary.

The question was how do you define 'working' - in this context?

Because I don't think you understand what a vaccine - any vaccine - actually does.

edit on 22/10/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

Because I don't think you understand what a vaccine - any vaccine - actually does.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to bother you with the vaccination definition change, look it up yourself on your time.

To me, vaccinations meant you would not die or be harmed by a disease. You don't get a tetanus shot and think, well I'm 10% gonna die either way.

No, it means you are protected. So were they lieing my entire life or just the last year?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The deal is that the vaccine works just fine, but maybe not at the level that some think it should. There is no pure vaccine for RNA based viruses such as the small Pox vaccine is since it is a DNA virus. This is why it is called a leaky vaccine since RNA viruses will mutate like crazy as we see with a different flu shot every year.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Unfortunately, I don't have time to bother you with the vaccination definition change, look it up yourself on your time.

To me, vaccinations meant you would not die or be harmed by a disease. You don't get a tetanus shot and think, well I'm 10% gonna die either way.

No, it means you are protected. So were they lieing my entire life or just the last year?

Smallpox vaccine is 'only' 95% effective - its been around for 200 years (more actually).
Polio vaccine is 'only' 95% effective - its been around for 70 years.

NOTHING has changed in your lifetime in that respect.

The idea of a vaccine - any vaccine - is to keep you from dying from the disease, and reduce the likelihood of you passing it on to others.

Nothing has changed in your lifetime in that respect.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Ah man, listen, for that demographic, the flu, bronchitis, neumonia, hell..... A really bad cold puts them in the same scenario.

There is no denying this virus is more deadly to a certain demographic than existing corona viruses. The question really is does the ends justify the means and I think I speak for most of the free world who is still able to critically think when I say, hell no.

Do you think a person can believe that the vaccine works and is as safe as any other while also being 100% against how the Goverment is being draconian in all this? We won when 85% of the high risk were vacced. After that it should had been if you want it or not and let the virus do its thing and spread like it will no matter what we do.

Read my foot note that I have had there for 2 years now...

Unlike the knowledge we have for the best known vaccines such as polio. These vaccines had NO human trials. There isn't a virologist or scientist on Earth that can speak about long term effects because there were no studies nor peer reviewed documentation.
edit on 23-10-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

Unlike the knowledge we have for the best known vaccines such as polio. These vaccines had NO human trials. There isn't a virologist or scientist on Earth that can speak about long term effects because there were no studies nor peer reviewed documentation.

mRNA first human trails was in 2013, and it was developed 30 years ago. Also did they run decade old trails on the polo vaccine before release? Seems people are applying more requirements with this vaccine than any other. The mRNA last about a day in your body, and the protein a couple of weeks at best, so after it is out of your system what kind of long term effects do you think would be with nothing in your system after a few weeks?

Lastly, since the protein is also what the virus produces why is the virus seen as OK?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
No it isn’t, a vaccination is any substance that illicits an immune response.

Nothing about protection or reducing its transmissibility.

a reply to: rnaa

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Yes, that is the whole point of eliciting an immune response.

Think about what you just said.

If your immune system (that has been taught how to fight a virus (or other target) by the vaccine) actually DOES fight that virus and prevent it replicating, then you don't get the symptoms that the virus engenders, and you don't spread the virus because there isn't any live virus to spread.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

in reply to: madmac5150

The vaccines are NOT experimental.

Rotflmao!

You have had a year to get vaccinated without a mandate being imposed.

Geee... thanks... that's - TRIGGER WARNING - mighty white of you.

Had you taken that opportunity your community might well be living without all these restrictions by now.

I'm not sure what is funnier, that you had the gall to say that, or that you actually probably believe it.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt here, I will assume you are an adult - grow up and act like one.

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

in reply to: litterbaux

Polio is definitely alive and kicking.

Yep - thanks to the ongoing lunatic jab campaign.

You do know that pretty much ALL cases of modern day polio are due to the polio jab... right?

And vaccinations are MANDATORY before children go to school in all 50 states (not a Federal mandate). As are chickenpox and mumps and etc.

Not for my kids. You do know that most states have exemptions... right?

From Wikipedia: Polio Eradication - Herd Immunity

Herd immunity is and can only be a natural thing.

All Covid-19 vaccines are about 90% effective at preventing infection

Maybe... for a few months, then it starts dropping to less than 30%, or probably closer to ZERO.

So, no thanks, you can keep your monthly, or quarterly, or whatever jabs all for your widdle self.
edit on 7-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
sure are a lot of people dancing to the beat of the Pharma Pied Piper ....

changed that channel a long time ago lol march to my own drums .....

Take your Jabs and your future questionable health and don't preach to me.

edit on 172022 by MetalThunder because: maybe the jabs make you dumber

posted on Jan, 7 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I still got no jab and still have not been sick with covid 19

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Look, it’s not my definition chum.

The deceit in the definition is that the immune response doesn’t have to be to a naturally occurring substance.

It doesn’t even have to prevent symptoms or infection.

It just has to illicit a response.

So. I could Stick you with dog sh!t and if it causes an immune response then it’s a vaccine and would sound very warm and fuzzy until you find out what’s in it.

See the use of deception? Extrapolate the deception into real world at your own pace.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Gibraltar covid cases had risen. 100% vaxed Nation... Highest since the start of the pandemic. As for the deaths in Aus "Unvaxed" How many of those "Unvaxed" 3 or more medical issues?

You never shared that type of data. The media always say "Unvaxed" but never state if they were "Healthy" or not.

-Obesity
-Family history of medical conditions..

edit on 8-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
-Obesity
-Family history of medical conditions..
-sucking chest wound
-electrical burns
-non medical amputation

🙄😁

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
People on this thread are talking about catching Covid while vaccinated.

The vaccines are said to reduce the severity of symptoms.

The medical system is overburdened. NPR was claiming one in four Covid deaths among hospitalized patients may be due to the fact that resources are in short supply.

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Here in Florida I know a handful of friends and family who are now suffering from cold symptoms. All but one of them have taken the shots and a few have taken the boosters.

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.newsweek.com...

Newsweek article claiming several studies prove the vaccines severely reduce the severity of illness even if they don't prevent it completely.

The vaccines have a point if they take some of the strain off the medical system.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join