It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayo Clinic doctor says vaccines are more effective than natural immunity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here comes the deflection, attacks agaisnt neutral immunity by both MSM and Mayo Clinic. An doctor for the Mayo Clinic suggested that the covid vaccines are more effective than natural immunity while citing an Israeli study in August.

But the Mayo Clinic didn't cite the other Israeli study which showed that the second booster shot of Pfizer doesn't last very long.

This comes after CityNews in Canada had being caught in a scandal where they claimed a teenager died of Covid as a result of Covid but failed to mention it was cancer.

edit on 15-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Debonked sweaty. Natural immunity is best according to johns hopkins. msn dr makary

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Someone grab a medical encyclopedia and then turn to the page that list human viruses .

Now how many are there ? I'll wait .

Rhetorical , because the answer is more than just Covid-19 that's for sure .

So suggesting that this " Vaccine" is better than Natural immunity in general is completely preposterous , our immune system is the only reason I'll say again the ONLY reason we are still alive to this day .

This "vaccine" may be good for fighting Covid-19 in some people , but it is not a replacement for our Immune system .

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No immunity, at all, is better than the J&J jab with the Delta variant:

Link to FDA Report on J&J Boosters

Negative 6% effective? ADE signal? 🤔

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

To me that's just a demonstration of what I keep telling people, and that's that there are now more a$$holes per square meter on this planet that there ever have been.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

There will be no sweaty debonking here, even if it just comes neutrally.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The doctor is an expert in antigens or antibodies, it does not say he is an expert in all the aspects of immunity. There is some truth to what he is saying about antigen immunity, but he does not adress innate immunity which in conjunction with antibodies is superior to fight off mutations of a virus.

They should have approached a person who specializes in all aspects of immunity, this vaccine does not create all aspects of natural innate immunity, in fact it can suppress the innate system to some degree so the immune system does not get a broader immune response to the variations that arise compared to naturally acquired immunity. The Johnson does give extra innate response compared to the mRNA vaccines, but it is to the adenovecter virus, not to the coronavirus attached to the spike protein.

The guy is giving his opinion and avoiding talking about anything that does not fit his beliefs...that is common in the medical field, it is not true science. I see a lot of that in my research, the research articles I read don't match how the interpretations of the evidence from the research are being created. I do see it in other sciences occasionally, but not nearly as much as I see it in medical research interpretations.

Our reality is based on consensus of the time, it is not real most times. Consensus of the time is based on belief and belief is what guides the parameters of the research and the interpretation of evidence gathered. That is life, and to be honest, it is the way it has been since I was a kid. Seen them claim that antibiotics are a miracle medicine and that we would have all died without them. They also thought everyone needed pain pills when you had anything sore for about ten years, and never addressed the reason of the pain if they could give you something to cover up the symptom. I turned down pain meds at least thirty times over the years because they made me constipated, the doctors I had were easy, look how it got so many people hooked on them.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

A person who says that the poison jab gives you better immunity than natural immunity isn't a doctor as they have lost their Hippocratic oath and their credibility someplace.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

A person who says that the poison jab gives you better immunity than natural immunity isn't a doctor as they have lost their Hippocratic oath and their credibility someplace.

Cheers - Dave

Imagine losing your credibility someplace.

Now, who does that remind me of?

Cheers - Steve
edit on 16-10-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

What's your point?

Is it that in Canada they record Covid deaths in a way you disprove of, or that natural immunity is better than vaccinations?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Not sure how to feel about this one. I don't want to say I'm 'disappointed', but I think 'surprised' might be a better word.

Mayo is generally a pretty a-political organization.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Just goes to show how dumbed down the world has become.

Back in the '80s when my kids were small, vaccines were explained thus:

There are three types of immunity. The rarest and best is natural genetic immunity inherited from parents. The next is naturally acquired immunity from contracting a disease and recovering from it - as this causes the body to build antibodies against the disease. Injections are designed to replicate what happens with naturally acquired immunity. The vaccine contains a little bit of the disease, causing the body to make antibodies. That is why in the days just after the injection, the child will experience some mild symptoms and usually recover within 48hrs.

Now we are told (by disreputable entities) and despite the fact the c-jabs do not protect against infection, that immunity is only possible via the needle. The info outlets, media, clinics, politicians, pundits keep trotting out dumbed down crap because they are paid to. This is causing huge social divisions that did not previously exist.

The controllers rub their hands with glee.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Basically they're saying the virus gives us cokeaine, and the vaxx gives us crack.

Shorter lasting, more damaging, but you need another pipe a few hours later...

I'll just be over here, as I've been since this all started, not getting infected, and not ever having known anyone who has. Just Say No !

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin
... fine, but do you share a namesake with a refreshing libation or this is an ATS handle only?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Paid to lie.

The narrative must be upheld.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Share in reverse with my last in nickname form, and from time to time i do enjoy one. But i prefer Cutty or JW on the rocks.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Political Science vs Medical Science

Which is Which ? 😷🤫

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Someone grab a medical encyclopedia and then turn to the page that list human viruses .

So suggesting that this " Vaccine" is better than Natural immunity in general is completely preposterous , our immune system is the only reason I'll say again the ONLY reason we are still alive to this day .

This "vaccine" may be good for fighting Covid-19 in some people , but it is not a replacement for our Immune system .

All vaccines use our immune systems. They don't 'replace' them.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Vaccines work by providing 'training' for our immune systems by providing stuff that looks like a disease, but is either not, or is a weakened or inactivated form.

They don't take our immune systems away and replace it with something else.

Modern vaccines have adjuvants to promote our immune system to mount a defense more rapidly. Like the vaccines, the adjuvants break down and are gone from the body fairly rapidly, leaving only our natural immune systems trained to deal with the disease, if or when it sees it.

If immune response to a vaccine rolls off over time, it is highly likely that 'natural' immune response from exposure to a disease, would also.

The only difference is that with the mRNA types of vaccines, they are building response to a more targeted vector. Someone who has recovered from COVID-19 has antibodies to other parts of the virus, too. So they may have a more complete response, but it would happen slower due to the absence of adjuvants, and it would probably roll-off in effectiveness by exactly the same biochemical processes as would the vaccine initiated response. Because there's no vaccine or adjuvants left after a few days, only the trained response of our 'natural' immune systems.

edit on 17/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

All vaccines use our immune systems. They don't 'replace' them.

Chr0 this is not a Vaccine in the traditional sense of the word and you know that.

Most Vaccine's train our immune system to attack said Virus by giving it a weakened version of the Virus initially , so that our immune system builds NATURAL anti-bodies to fight the real Virus if it ever comes .

This Covid-19 "Vaccine " is purely a modification of our bodies natural immune system along with an unknown amount of booster shots in the future .

The Covid-19 vaccine is not a weakened version of the Virus , it is a DNA based protein modifier .

So.........

yes it is replacing our natural immune system with a modified one .

It does not have to be Political Chr0 it's just a fact.
edit on 17-10-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join