It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More information from Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It appears that their minister of health has faked the shot as well. There is a lot of skulduggery being reported over there. The crazy thing is you would think that Israel had a radar for depopulation. Or have they been taken over by some sort of neo nazi to complete the final solution? It is all looking weirder and weirder. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 15-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I clicked your link.

Channel Restricted:

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:
Contains Incitement to Hatred

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I had no problem viewing the video at all.Maybe it
depends on where you live,I am in the U.S.A.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I'm in England and had to use a VPN to view it.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

I clicked your link.

Channel Restricted:

The parent channel of this video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions:
Contains Incitement to Hatred

then you are being censored like a small child in your country. It works in California

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So the land of the free, is tightening down on information. The next level is being reached. You might be able to get it from their website. It shows The minister of health faking a shot. It says a woman went to a gynecologist, and the Gyno said she hasn't had the shot because her womb is not damaged. They have removed all the adverse events from a Facebook page. Because there were too many adverse reports to keep the narrative going. Same old # . gab@realstewpeters try that
edit on 15-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Interesting when the reporter mentioned the story about the gynaecologist and how he knew his patient was unvaccinated because there was no damage to her womb...

I would be curious to hear from any other gynaecologists that have noticed any patterns with vaxed/unvaxxed patients.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You have Israeli Jews, the ones we think we know and you have Ashkenazi Jews who came from Eastern Europe and the steps of Russia.

I am not positive, but since around 70-80% of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews, I expect what is happening in Israel is a culling by the Ashkenazi and they are killing their own as well as Israeli Jews. It is interesting that Hitler and the NAZI, and AshkeNAZI are so similar, plus the Aryans supposedly came from Northern Europe/North-Eastern Europe.

There are no coincidences, there is only happenstance and enemy action.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That is a complete error.

Pfizer's CEO, Albert Bourla, is a Greek Jew or a Sephardic Jew. He is not Ashkenazi.

Which makes the tyranny all the more puzzling.

Albert Bourla's parents barely survived the Nazi's. His mother was in the line up to be shot when the Nazi's released her for a bribe. His father was not in the ghetto when they loaded everyone from the ghetto on a train to gas them at Auschwitz.

But I suppose, just because someone's parents are Holocaust survivors doesn't mean that their son learned anything about the horrors of the Nazi's.

So why is a Sephardic Greek Jew (Pfizer CEO) forcing his people into medical tyranny that is no different than what Bayer did at Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen when they were injecting Jews in medical experiments.??

Maybe Bourla (Pfizer CEO) secretly hates his heritage? Maybe he hates his own people?

Just because someone is a doctor doesn't mean that they are ethical and are going to save lives. Same would be true of Bourla. Just because someone is a Jewish doctor doesn't mean that they are ethical and are going to save Jewish lives.

Maybe Bourla, Pfizer's CEO, maybe he just hated his parents. Maybe he got angry with his mommy and daddy and since mommy and daddy both kept taking about how they barely survived the Nazi's...maybe as Bourla's parents kept telling the stories over and over...maybe he wished his own parents had been killed by Nazi's....and perhaps that's Bourla's deep seeded dark reason to do this to Israel. Who knows. Just a thought.

But Bourla, Pfizer's CEO- a Greek Sephardic Jew-- has definitely turned the people of Israel into medical guinea pigs forcing them to be injected over and over and over agsin. Making them hold papers to prove it.

And that's exactly what Bayer did to Jews at Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

I fully agree, none of it makes sense. Why would they kill their own people? I look at the Nazis and I see what appears to be a number of Ashkenazi Jews behind the scenes running the show. If I remember right even Rothschild was an Ashkenazi Jew. Isn't there some reference to them being the 13th tribe of Canaan or something like that? I am not big on organized religion, so correct me if I am wrong.

I did own an original first edition set of the Keys of Solomon and did stay at a Holiday Inn one night in Lewes Delaware lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The Jews just like every other race are mere pawns for the kings of our world to sow division and create conflict when it suits the agenda.

It’s surprising to say the least how much influence and stake the Zionists had in the rise of the Nazis. However the end result certainly met their objectives. I don’t think human life means much to those who control bombs and play world domination.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well I'm in the UK and had no problem watching the link.
What is it with the obsession in Israel. Israel is way down the list with Covid deaths per population, examples:-
1. Israel, population 9,326,000, total deaths, 7,983, new deaths 7. in comparison.
2:- Serbia, population 8,692,032, total deaths, 9,052, new deaths 56. And there is more countries with a comparable population with higher death rates.

top topics

join