It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Desperately Needs Your Help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The situation is that Thanksgiving is coming and to date only 60% of the TSA have had the vax. Travel predictions indicate that airport terminals are going to be a mess anyway and this will be significantly compounded by lack of vaxxed screeners due to a 40% loss of employees with the TSA due to the vax mandate.

Now I know some are going to say this is why we were taught not to lie as children because it is hard to keep the lies straight. But that doesn’t matter. The situation is dire. Joe absolutely cannot take the blame for ruining Thanksgiving. It was okay to blame Trump but Joe has to be kept clean here. So that means we have to come up with something or be forced admit that grandma doesn’t need to be strip searched and guys don’t need their junk molested. Or be forced to admit that the vax isn’t that big of a deal and mandates can be ignored.

So we can’t sacrifice Joe. But we are going to have to give up either the TSA or the Vax mandate myth....unless we can come up with a good one.

Just remember, Joe needs you help here.
edit on 15-10-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If I had a magic 8 ball and shook it, 'all signs of Thanksgiving and Christmas looks bleak. And F**K Joe Biden!" it would say.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GuitaristRob
There's nothing to look forward to anymore

Normally by now I'd be looking forward to Christmas and the visiting family oversees, but now it is all so uncertain.
Never mind if I will be able to see my 10 year old son who lives oversees, who I've only seen a few weeks in the summer this year

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This Thanksgiving, politics are banned at the kitchen table. I won't ask about your vaccinated status if you don't ask me who I voted for. Sit your ass down, be grateful for good food and family, keep your conversation civilized, and remember to tip the cook for that heavenly beef brisket. Otherwise stay home and eat a TV dinner alone.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Joe Biden Desperately Needs Your Help

The only help I'm willing to extend Biden is my middle finger.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Joe got the full extent of my help when I didn't vote for him.

Now he needs more? Sorry Mr. President, you're on your own until 2024. At which point I'll be happy to help again.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

It's obvious that it's the fault of all the Qtard-MAGA-hat wearing, Trump voting, white-people.

Let's go Brandon!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This Thanksgiving,.....

Sit your ass down, be grateful for good food and family, keep your conversation civilized, and remember to tip the cook for that heavenly beef brisket. Otherwise stay home and eat a TV dinner alone.

And pray the turkey brisket doesn't catch fire, because Fire Dept will be short staffed.
That no one slices their fingers and needs the ER, because hospitals will be short staffed.
That no one has a heart attack, because EMS are short staffed.
That Cousin Millie doesn't go into labor, because the Maternity Ward is closed, due to being short staffed.
That too much drinking results in the need for the law, because LEOs are short staffed.
And that is hoping you get past the TSA, and your flight hasn't been cancelled, because air traffic controllers, , pilots, mechanics, etc etc. will be in short supply.

Due to an insane "vax" mandate.

edit on Fri Oct 15 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
We pulled out of Afghanistan with our tail between our legs and out heads up our asses.

So . . . the war on Terror must be over.

And since the TSA was the ugly red headed stepchild of the war on terror,
the TSA is no longer a necessary component.

Joe should declare victory and cancel the TSA

Problem F#ing Solved.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

But if you do that the anti-vaxxers terrorists win.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

originally posted by: TzarChasm
This Thanksgiving,.....

Sit your ass down, be grateful for good food and family, keep your conversation civilized, and remember to tip the cook for that heavenly beef brisket. Otherwise stay home and eat a TV dinner alone.

And pray the turkey brisket doesn't catch fire, because Fire Dept will be short staffed.
That no one slices their fingers and needs the ER, because hospitals will be short staffed.
That no one has a heart attack, because EMS are short staffed.
That Cousin Millie doesn't go into labor, because the Maternity Ward is closed, due to being short staffed.
That too much drinking results in the need for the law, because LEOs are short staffed.
And that is hoping you get past the TSA, and your flight hasn't been cancelled, because air traffic controllers, , pilots, mechanics, etc etc. will be in short supply.

Due to an insane "vax" mandate.

Enjoy your unrelenting pessimism on the upcoming holiday. I'm sure you'll be the life of the party.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Come on, man. He might buy you an ice cream cone...and might not even lick it first before giving it to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: sraven

But if you do that the anti-vaxxers terrorists win.

easiest winning ever
do nothing and win

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Joe absolutely cannot take the blame for ruining Thanksgiving. It was okay to blame Trump but Joe has to be kept clean here. So that means we have to come up with something

The something will be Biden's chance to do away with Thanksgiving.

It's an evil racist conqueror's holiday anyway, remember? Why spend time with family (also a bygone concept) when one can stand outside a closed store in the cold and dark, to get a fake bargain on a TV......

(The above are not my actual views in case it needs pointing out)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: GuitaristRob
There's nothing to look forward to anymore

Normally by now I'd be looking forward to Christmas and the visiting family oversees, but now it is all so uncertain.
Never mind if I will be able to see my 10 year old son who lives oversees, who I've only seen a few weeks in the summer this year
Yep it's all nuts. No matter how much we envision it, I believe it will be worse, much worse.
I am not normally a doomer either, but i can read the writing on the wall at this point. But out of the rubble I hope to see a dove of peace fly out from it.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's almost like it not even about being an American anymore.

It's Republican or Democrat and the battle rages on.

As a moderate, it's sicking to hear you guys go on like this ad infinum.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Some people are incapable of putting aside their insecurities and drama even for 24 hours while the family is together at the dinner table trying to savor their blessings as a home. More like a secret society planning their epic revolution and calculating how much guns it takes to arm a militia before Christmas.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Where is the military enforcing the constitution? Did West Point turn communist?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

But that is just it. Not everyone will be able to gather around the table because of the tit for tat increments of control. One knee-jerk reaction conflicting with another knee-jerk reaction which can make Joe the Grinch that Stole Thanksgiving unless he wants to come clean...or sell a grand unifying lie to unscrew himself.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanksgiving isn't being banned.

You can still purchase your Turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, green beans and mashed potatoes.

There are no armed forces preventing you from congregating.

Stop this nonsense and quit being brainwashed by your ideological prejudices.

This is tiring.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join