It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary Day School, BLM and murder.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

There's already a thread about BLM and why it's stupid, and why the name is dumb, and your sentiments have already been stated there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"All lives matter" is still a bit silly statement, as life is not matter, it's not supposed to be looked at 'whether it matters or not'-kind of perspective, and there really are no separate 'lives' per se, as ALL IS ONE, so you could just say the Universe matters, or existence matters.

So what about the non-material side of life, existence and all of us?

Remember, we're not human beings having a spiritual experience, we're spirits having some sort of weird bipedal experience amongst demons and half-animals. Well, I paraphrased it a bit, but you get the idea - there are SO many layers why this kind of sentiment and thinking is not only wrong, but incredibly ignorant and stupidity-based, I can't even do justice to any explanation attempt. Just think about it long and hard, and maybe you'll get why 'All lives matter' is STILL a stupid statement.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

There's already a thread about BLM and why it's stupid, and why the name is dumb, and your sentiments have already been stated there.

I know, but this isnt really about BLM so much as it is about a BLA convicted murderer being touted as something the school system in Seattle should embrace. It's not.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Shocked face.

Not sure why anyone is surprised. There are those of us that have been cautioning about this for quite some time and have been ignored of worse, reviled by those that would embrace this type of ideology.

*shrugs*

The bad guys are now in charge and I'm eating popcorn watching the sh#tshow.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Shocked face.

Not sure why anyone is surprised. There are those of us that have been cautioning about this for quite some time and have been ignored of worse, reviled by those that would embrace this type of ideology.

*shrugs*

The bad guys are now in charge and I'm eating popcorn watching the sh#tshow.

Yea, i have been too, mostly to my inner circle... the "bad guys" have been in charge a pretty long time.

But, all parties are complicit in this. I mean, Shakur in 1973 predates me by a few years, but then again so does hitler.... we should be digusted an equal amount for hitler as we should with Shakur and anyone who thinks it's apropos to put them up on a pedestal.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: Aliquandro

I would honestly be curious to see what you see!

The school's old powerhouse is used for storing and staging area for parade floats used every solstice, the whole front side of the building is very artsy and virtuously signaled and has easy access to stage parades. This neighborhood has always been where the main concentration of hippies has been, its much more slick and corporate now.

Seattle has a history of loving to bus kids everywhere, I think it was called the magnet program when I was a schoolkid. But I started 1-3 grades in an alternative school that was actually awesome and encouraged my art skills. But after that until hs I was in a different school nearly every year. My parents had to find a way to keep me in the same hs all 4 years.
It was forced diversification kinda, I was a kid doing kid things and didn't see agendas back then.

Another thing about this neighborhood is nobody trick or treats anymore, I haven't seen or heard or had one in over 3 years. Halloween is kinda nothing here

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

The school's old powerhouse is used for storing and staging area for parade floats used every solstice, the whole front side of the building is very artsy and virtuously signaled and has easy access to stage parades. This neighborhood has always been where the main concentration of hippies has been, its much more slick and corporate now.

I've been to WA state now twice since 2000, both times for the same reason. I think people dont realize how small they are until you go to WA state LOL

One of the things that stuck out to me was (at the time) how well most people heads were on their shoulders. Clear, concise, critical thinkers (of course, theres always the element), but while reading what you said above I had this vision if you remember the movie Doc Hollywood? The Gourd festival or whatever it was hahaha

Seattle has a history of loving to bus kids everywhere, I think it was called the magnet program when I was a schoolkid. But I started 1-3 grades in an alternative school that was actually awesome and encouraged my art skills.

It sounds nice....i assume things have changed drastically?

But after that until hs I was in a different school nearly every year. My parents had to find a way to keep me in the same hs all 4 years.
It was forced diversification kinda, I was a kid doing kid things and didn't see agendas back then.

Right, truly youth is wasted on the young, I remember the time where ulterior motive wasn't even a part of my vocab.

Another thing about this neighborhood is nobody trick or treats anymore, I haven't seen or heard or had one in over 3 years. Halloween is kinda nothing here

Ok thats just sad. But this same school, BF has basically cancelled Halloween too, from what i gather, they're worried that the least able to afford costumes will be offended so they cancel it for everyone. Ya know what though? I grew up poor, and i knew all poor people, and we made our own! We didn't care, even if someone WAS judging us we simply didnt care.
edit on 17-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I am a huge supporter of Leonard Peltier. In fact I can’t wrap my head around how on earth President Trump didn’t let him go. In fact, after Trump saw first hand the deception the lies and the frame jobs that the FBI is capable of and willing to take part in, that right there in a free nation I think means everyone ever incarcerated because of some action against the FBI or prosecuted by the FBI is entitled to immediate release, even if it does let some baddies go. Once you prove yourself totally undeserving of being able to give trustworthy testimony in a court of law I don’t think there anybody you were up against deserves anymore to be punished for what they did since it’s totally up in the air what the truth is. Leonard Pelletier who knows but I think the circumstances behind as a resident in his incarceration are atrocious and there is no side of the story that makes sense and now that we know what liars the FBI are I think Leonard Pelletier should be let go immediately and I last time I checked on them it was two months ago he could be done last 60 days. Which would be such a shame. So I don’t knowI just don’t know the story behind this guy but not all the people who supposedly killed an FBI agent or bad people I guarantee that some FBI agents are scum of the earth

edit on 10/18/2021 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

I guarantee that some FBI agents are scum of the earth

I think that's true of almost any organization too though. You can find all kinds of "bad" elements if you look hard enough.

I just like to have faith that the good far outweighs the bad.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

So we are living in a spiritual existence but All Lives Matter is stupid? You are a living contradiction in your comment.

We celebrate criminals in todays society and blame Whiteness.

Whiteness is not killing dozens each weekend in Chicago, Baltimore, Minneapolis..etc
Whiteness is not keeping someone from getting a job.
Whiteness is not stopping anyone from succeeding.

I can go on and on but if you just blame before trying you are not helping anyone.

edit on Octam31amf0000002021-10-18T10:30:39-05:001039 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I can go on and on but if you just blame before trying you are not helping anyone.

^This.

It's important.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wooooo this is a really racist thread. This must have stirred up from the Halloween threads about this school.

1. Schools have been cancelling Halloween festivities for a long time. Wiccan people have protested it before.
2. Way more details to the story of Assata Shakur that the OP purposely left out. Hmmm wonder why. I thought all lives matter and that includes black people. Hmmm guess not, but everyone with a brain knows that's what ALM means, it means f*&k BLM.
3. Assata Shakur is Tupac Shakur's godmother, and he wasn't cancelled.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Wooooo this is a really racist thread.

No, it really isn't.

Way more details to the story of Assata Shakur that the OP purposely left out.

Such as? I mean, if you're claiming that I didn't post the entire Wiki, you're right. I posted what was relevant. She's a cop killer with the BLA. The end. I don't really need any further discussion about her.

Hmmm wonder why.

See above.

Hmmm guess not, but everyone with a brain knows that's what ALM means, it means f*&k BLM.

Not quite. It seems reading comprehension needs to show it's ugly head once again.

all
/ôl/
pronoun
used to refer to the whole quantity or extent of a particular group or thing.

Assata Shakur is Tupac Shakur's godmother, and he wasn't cancelled.

I'm a huge fan of Tupac....i would no more relate his godmother's actions to him than i would to you. Why even bring him up? It's not relevant to this discussion.
edit on 18-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

BS on being a huge Tupac fan and not knowing his Black Panther background, and you being anti-black revolutionary. You actually emailed the school and risking them doxxing you for the sake of an ATS thread. The school has a big civil rights background, you did that research too right? About the former principal? Maybe email them back and apologize for wasting their time and explaining to them you're a big Tupac fan and made a mistake.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

BS on being a huge Tupac fan and not knowing his Black Panther background

Im a huge fan of Ted Nugent's music too despite his legacy.

Whats your point?

and you being anti-black revolutionary.

LOL picture that.

You actually emailed the school and risking them doxxing you for the sake of an ATS thread.

Im not risking a thing. Im not worried.

The school has a big civil rights background, you did that research too right?

I really dont care a bit about their "good deeds" in the past. Anyone can operate in view with good deeds and in the shadows with garbage. In this case, murderous garbage.

About the former principal? Maybe email them back and apologize for wasting their time and explaining to them you're a big Tupac fan and made a mistake.

Not gonna happen. There's no mistake, furthermore i can say anything i want to anyone i want. I fought for that right, for you too.
edit on 18-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

There is a huge difference between equality and equity though.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

There is a huge difference between equality and equity though.

I don't (and likely cant) argue that point. But let me give a reasoned statement on what i believe im trying to get across.

The below could represent Equity:

White the below represents Justice following equity.

If the 2x4's representing the justice is tantamount to murder of state troopers, followed by our education apparatus boldly imparting said justice mechanisms upon our youth, then I firmly believe we're in a lot of trouble.

There are far better "2x4's" to right the wrongs.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just wanted to follow up on my promise, I went for a run today around BF Day to scope what this school is looking like now.

The last time I was in there was around the 2008 elections, and it's very different now. The front side of the building allows no access to any entrance or even the playground. All access is restricted thru the rear of the building. I saw some paper cutout decorations in a few of the classroom windows, but not one single halloween reference (no pumpkins, ghosts, spiders, witches or bats) nada, not even anywhere outside the building.

The playground was full of fully masked kids playing, outside.

I actually dated a Wiccan with 3 kids back in the day, and they LOVED Halloween. Made costumes for her 2 youngest and they really enjoyed trick or treating, so I don't really understand that user's point. I don't partake in costumes or parties much anymore since I'm simply older and lazier, cooking a pizza and drinking a few beers sounds more fun to me now.

edit on 21-10-2021 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join