It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary Day School, BLM and murder.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I know it seems as though I'm being somewhat relentless with the whole BLM Movement, but it's truly bothering me.

First of all, ALL.LIVES.DO.MATTER, I dont care how the BLM community wants to spin the alternative, ALL is inclusive of Black Lives, that should be a foregone conclusion for anyone that can think critically.

But here we've got Benjamin Franklin Elementary Day School in seattle, that on their learning resources web page, has a link to blacklivesmatteratschool web site. (Remember this is a school site for prepubescent kids ffs).

For reference the school website link

One of the issues truly grating on my nerves about this (in addition to all the unnecessary political grandstanding) is that there is a quote on the linked site that reads thusly:

It is our duty to fight for our freedom.
It is our duty to win.
We must love each other and support eachother.
We have nothing to lose but our chains.

That quote linked on the Benjamin Franklin Elementary schools website is authored by Assata Shakur.

Just to give perspective about why my blood is boiling about this

Assata Olugbala Shakur (born JoAnne Deborah Byron; July 16, 1947; also married name, JoAnne Chesimard) is a former member of the Black Liberation Army (BLA), who was convicted in the first-degree murder of State Trooper Werner Foerster during a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike in 1973. Shakur is wanted by the FBI and there is a $2 million reward for her apprehension.

Wiki Link for above

There is NO school system that should be embracing leaders who have been convicted of murder especially the murder of a state trooper!

I LOVE education.... Im starting to deplore the education system.

Sincerely we cant let this (type of thing) go on unchecked....and by we, i mean all Americans, not republicans, not democrats....this is affiliation void.

I think Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson need to write a new song "Mama dont let your babies grow up to be activists"
edit on 15-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why don't you just email the school board or principal? Id be suprised if they didn't take it down once aware of who the qoute is coming from.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
Why don't you just email the school board or principal? Id be suprised if they didn't take it down once aware of who the qoute is coming from.

I have done precisely that, actually.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

And they wont take it down. They know full well who authored that quote. Meanwhile they are removing quotes taken from the Constitution from outer walls from libraries. Not a joke.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I think even if they took it down, it wouldn't matter much as they're still preaching it in school (behind closed doors if need be).

I agree, they did know full well, but im willing to bet that the average person - especially kids - wont be interested enough in the history behind it, and instead would simply take the words at face value thinking some angelic prophet wrote that.

However, without a doubt, it's a sad situation that quotes from the Constitution are actually being removed and replaced with the words of cop killers.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wait until that generation reaches that age when they feel the need to rebel against adversity and invade the south to liberate all the black slaves they think must still exist on them cotton plantations.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Wait until that generation reaches that age when they feel the need to rebel

It's actually one of my biggest fears.

against adversity

Well ok, if you take the word "adversity" at its face definition, a calamitous event, im not sure i could fault anyone for fighting against a calamitous event with the prerequisite being "if it's harmful to the collective good".

It's also one of the reasons im somewhat incensed by all of this, fostering an environment where the "collective good" is being harmed by suggesting convicted murderers are the apex of what our leadership should look like is scary for future generations.

and invade the south to liberate all the black slaves they think must still exist on them cotton plantations.

LOL lets hope not, that would be a serious miscalculation on their part.
edit on 16-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You should see what’s going on in some of the private schools in Rhode Island.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

You should see what’s going on in some of the private schools in Rhode Island.

Whats going on there?

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

So many of the social programs and liberal types use the term "against adversity" as a rallying cry against whatever they do not approve of and are taking advantage of that age we all go through.

Thats why I used it here, for example where I live we have a number of folks from the west coast of the USA transplant to my hometown to "save" all of us backwood rednecks who marry our cousins and drink moonshine all day. While Ive never seen of any of that in all my life thats what these people believe and "We" happen to be the "adversity" they`re rallying against.

They believe themselves to be just in their cause and will go well out of their minds to make it up in order to find it.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Ok i gotcha!

Yea, ive been all over this country, and for the most part, since likely the early 40's, the Beverly Gillbillies has been mostly a myth. People have a hard time with cultural issues it seems.

Now, where the hell is grandmama i need a shot, some tobaccy so i can talk with my cousin LOL

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

These people are too close to their own hypocrisy to see it. Most of the "equality" and "inclusion" measures supported by these people are blatantly racist or completely misinformed and judgemental, reinforcing the worst of untrue stereotypes. Either that or they are all malignant narcissists. Toss up at this point.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

These people are too close to their own hypocrisy to see it.

Right. The (now) tired confirmation bias conendrum.

Most of the "equality" and "inclusion" measures supported by these people are blatantly racist or completely misinformed and judgemental, reinforcing the worst of untrue stereotypes. Either that or they are all malignant narcissists. Toss up at this point.

Which is what prompted me to create this thread , exclusively because of this ridiculous hypocrisy and blatant racism against anyone white.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Haven't read your thread yet but I also want to point out that in addition to being racist against white people, the attitudes of some people seem to be that minorities and black people are incapable of doing anything for themselves and need white people to speak for them, which i think is also pretty racist against minorities.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

the attitudes of some people seem to be that minorities and black people are incapable of doing anything for themselves and need white people to speak for them, which i think is also pretty racist against minorities.

Agreed.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. People, esp. parents, need to be aware of this crap big time.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Thanks for sharing this. People, esp. parents, need to be aware of this crap big time.

Especially parents.

There is absolutely nothing wrong, in my opinion, in teaching equality.

There's a huge problem for me (as a non-parent) with teaching kids that murder is the answer to solve your disputes.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
a reply to: everyone

I think even if they took it down, it wouldn't matter much as they're still preaching it in school (behind closed doors if need be).

I agree, they did know full well, but im willing to bet that the average person - especially kids - wont be interested enough in the history behind it, and instead would simply take the words at face value thinking some angelic prophet wrote that.

However, without a doubt, it's a sad situation that quotes from the Constitution are actually being removed and replaced with the words of cop killers.

Oh i agree for 100% that in the end it would not matter. The audacity of the fact that they wont take it down is the most worrying part to me. They dont even try to hide the fact that they are taking over and indoctrinating our kids. Look at the example of that gay choir for instance and that song that they dared to put out there, insanity and they put it out in public telling us through the lyrics how they would convert our children to be gay.

And what you said there is to me also the reason why they are infecting and destroying films and games and every form of entertainment consumed by us and how they don't seem to care that they are losing hundreds of millions in producing them , Their target audience is the very young ones because to them, the kids, growing up with all that stuff in films music videos and cartoons and games it becomes the norm. This can and will differ in degrees but this way when they are grown up they will lean towards that school of thought no matter what unless we could shield them from this level if indoctrination. Which is impossible at this point.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This school was not even mildly 'woke' when i went there in the 70's. But Seattle today is not even close to what it used to be, city full of crazies now all virtuous and scary stupid.

I should take a walk over there today and see what kind of mindlessness is going down. BF Day is like 10 blocks from me.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I would honestly be curious to see what you see!
edit on 17-10-2021 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join