It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good video of a British soldier debating a woke journalist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
While looking at YouTube clips about the stabbing murder of British MP David Amess, I ran across this video. Although it's four years old, it's probably more relevant now than ever.

We have a "working class" Brit, who has served in the British army's special forces, versus a woke "media class" Brit. (Not middle-class, but media class) They consider themselves several levels above the unwashed masses.
Those twits are as bad or worse than the 'news anchors' in the U.S. They truly believe they are a special class. They're pompous, pretentious assholes.

The soldier offers his opinion on how a bombing attack should be dealt with. He says to round up the guilty ones and send them to prison or deport them straight-away. The media jerk offers a "you just cant do that" response, in the most condescending tone I think I've ever heard.

The video is less than 15 minutes. i think it's really good, worth a watch.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Strange that they don't have Phil Campion on much these days! You're not supposed to speak your mind. Particularly if you're speaking from experience.

The guy doing the interviewing sounded like Colin Brazier and, believe it or not, he's not the worst you could find in our media.
I could be wrong but he used to be a Channel 4 journalist/presenter and you don't see him much these days either.

I presume everyone already knows who Gavin McGuinnes is.

Can't stand UK media.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And I thought YT has canceled Gavin last year. I'd add that the American left is trying to mimic the style of pseudo-aristocratic UK posers. They are parroting their MP's and lords style in the congress left and right for decades. These clowns messed up the world. All the BS you see around comes from these "intellectuals" and their kids all the way to UN. The only thing that somewhat redeemed UK in my eyes was BREXIT

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Is it just me or is the presenter the one needing jail time?

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
-just pause- yep I believe your correct.

a reply to: Cymru

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Deport them, imprison them, execute them on the spot after the suspects are found guilty in the court of law. Make an example of every convicted terrorist until the lunatics have been thinned out and thoroughly educated on what eye for an eye looks like. But don't persecute a whole ethnic group to satisfy some misguided crusade that believes in wholesale massacre to send a message. Let every man answer for his apparent violence or walk free according to his virtues.

top topics

join