It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conservative MP Has Been Stabbed While Attending A Constituency Surgery At A Church In Essex.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leodian
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Check out his "Warm Homes and Energy Conservation Act (2000]" which allegedly dropped the number of households in fuel poverty from 5.1 million households to 1.2 million. Despite being a tory he seems to have cared, and with that one bill done more for the poorest in society than many high profile labour politicians. Seems like he was a good guy, was well liked and wanted to help his community not enrich himself.

Yes. But he won't want to hear that.

He'll have his fingers in his ears.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Rest In Peace

All the people who have been murdered by the Tory Government through hunger, homelessness, neglect and their failures on every level.
Every single one of them is in it to enrich themselves at the expense of the working classes. Not one tear shed.

Yep. Your sad lack of humanity is noted.

So a guy has been murdered, possibly by a Muslim terrorist, we'll see, and you are oh so pleased about this?

Words fail me.

You really are so far gone.

Makes me sad.

You support murdering our elected representatives?

Blimey.

Blah blah blah, Wind and pish. I never said I supported these actions. What I said was quite clear, # him. He's a rich tory scumbag who is responsible for making policy that enriches himself and impoverishes the poorest in society.

Go have a look at his voting record and you see what kind of a man he REALLY was.
Once again, More faux-outrage and crocodile tears.

Give it a few hours, you'll get over it.

So, you are all on favour of a 69 year old father of 5 being stabbed to death because you disagree with his political stance?

T &C's prevent me from saying what an utter....you are. Love to meet you in real life.

We could have a real....discussion.

I'm sure it would have an interesting conclusion. Hard man.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Check out his "Warm Homes and Energy Conservation Act (2000]" which allegedly dropped the number of households in fuel poverty from 5.1 million households to 1.2 million. Despite being a tory he seems to have cared, and with that one bill done more for the poorest in society than many high profile labour politicians. Seems like he was a good guy, was well liked and wanted to help his community not enrich himself.

check out the rest of his voting record. Stop cherry-picking the ones he developed a #ing conscience. He's a typicl tory #.
David Amess voting record.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Our " friend " is a big fan of Tommy Sheridan. You know, the one that did gaol time.

Says it all really.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

He's against rasing benefit payments then, I'm in two minds on that. My autistic brother ended up quitting his job as he was better off on benefits, so maybe he had a point. He voted for the Iraq war, but later regretted it and voted against war in Syria, no complaints there. I disagree with his stance on abortion and gay rights but he had his morals and stuck by them, i can respect that. All round seems like a good guy, certainly didn't deserve to die I such a manner.

edit on 15-10-2021 by Leodian because: Error

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Our " friend " is a big fan of Tommy Sheridan. You know, the one that did gaol time.

Says it all really.

hahahaha. fake news.

For what it's worth Sheridan won his case against one of his accusers and the English-based # rag he worker for. One who in turn ended up doing goal time as he was thrown under a bus buy his employers, Sheridan's accusers.
I believe Tommy screwed them for £250k

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh dear. How sad.

That's the problem when you allow people with unknown morality into the country.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Rest In Peace

All the people who have been murdered by the Tory Government through hunger, homelessness, neglect and their failures on every level.
Every single one of them is in it to enrich themselves at the expense of the working classes. Not one tear shed.

So a guy has been murdered, possibly by a Muslim terrorist, we'll see, and you are oh so pleased about this?

Words fail me.

Makes me sad.

Blimey.

Blah blah blah, Wind and pish. I never said I supported these actions. What I said was quite clear, # him. He's a rich tory scumbag who is responsible for making policy that enriches himself and impoverishes the poorest in society.

Go have a look at his voting record and you see what kind of a man he REALLY was.

So, you are all on favour of a 69 year old father of 5 being stabbed to death because you disagree with his political stance?

T &C's prevent me from saying what an utter....you are. Love to meet you in real life.

Yeah, soft lad. You're on. Talk is cheap.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Says it all really.

hahahaha. fake news.

For what it's worth Sheridan won his case against one of his accusers and the English-based # rag he worker for. One who in turn ended up doing goal time as he was thrown under a bus buy his employers, Sheridan's accusers.

It's "Robinson", but facts ain't your strong suit.

Are they?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Says it all really.

hahahaha. fake news.

Are they?

Naw, I think it's definitely Tommy Sheridan. Obviously, intelligence and facts ain't your strong point.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Rest In Peace

Words fail me.

Makes me sad.

Blimey.

Yeah, soft lad. You're on. Talk is cheap.

Knotted hankies or wet towels at dawn?. Your on.

edit on 15-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Mate, what exactly have you done to help the impoverished and marginalised? You sound like a 16 year old who has learned who Karl Marx is for the first time.

link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

a reply to: bastion

Well said.

Some folk are just living in a sewer and don't even know it.

Yet they are all too willing to lecture us.

Sad. Thank goodness we live in a functioning democracy.

Dysfunctional dystopian democracy lol. I guess you think that the easter bunny, santa claus, the tooth fairy and covid pandemic are all real as well?

Report on alleged-Vaccine Efficacy
Originating Harvard Research

Reminds me of a joke...

Santa Claus, Superman, Wonder Woman and a drunk Englishman are each in a corner of a room that has one door, with a table in the centre and case of Ballantines 30 year old whiskey on the table. Who's going to get there first and out the door with the whiskey?

Well, the drunk Englishman of course, the other 3 don't exist.

Cheers - Dave

Really? I have no words because T&C's prevent me from expressing my opinion of what you are.

As for reminding me of a joke, that would be you.

Not even a funny one, either.

Go back to your tragic fantasy life of playing Call of Duty and pretending that you actually "killed terrorists" as if you ever did. Saddoe.

You are an advocate for Terrorists and any genuine Special Forces operatives would disown the likes of you.

Go check my sites...

Or here is a link to the CSIS response letter to the FOIA on myself if you like. Please note it's from 2007, that was about 16 years after I left the military and CI. You can pretend all you want, you can chose to believe whatever you want, some of us have "history" that doesn't go away. Some things you can't unsee and some things you can't undo, I am quite sure there are many on ATS that have had or still have the same issue. Ignoring things and burying your head in the sand will not make a dangerous situation go away and what we have with these faux governments right now is a very dangerous situation.

ETA: I just noticed that last line lol. SpecOps guys worked for/with me (plus field ops/managers), my CO was the Chief of Counterintelligence.

Cheers - Dave

Yeah. Right. Bollox.

Cheers.

Wow, official letter from the Canadian Security and Intelligence Services but that's not enough. Maybe you should read Article 20 and 21.

Here, how about this one from the Privacy Commissioner about the FOIA response from CSIS.

You're a funny guy lol

Cheers - Dave

link   

Says it all really.

hahahaha. fake news.

Are they?

This Tommy.

On 23 December the jury found Sheridan guilty of five of the six outstanding charges of perjury, by majority verdict. The only one where they acquitted him was lying about his alleged affair with Anvar Khan, they also deleted the mention of lying about having sex with Katrine Trolle in his home.

He was bailed pending background reports.[37][38] On 26 January he was sentenced to three years in prison.[39] On both days Gail Sheridan made a statement outside the court saying that she was standing by her husband.[38] Sheridan was released on license on 30 January 2012, having served just over one year of his sentence

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Mate, what exactly have you done to help the impoverished and marginalised? You sound like a 16 year old who has learned who Karl Marx is for the first time.

I've never #ed them over. I give what I can and have on occasion opened my door to people in need of sanctuary. I also don't vote for scumbags who make millions off the backs of the impoverished and working classes. You?.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Says it all really.

hahahaha. fake news.

Are they?

This Tommy.

On 23 December the jury found Sheridan guilty of five of the six outstanding charges of perjury, by majority verdict. The only one where they acquitted him was lying about his alleged affair with Anvar Khan, they also deleted the mention of lying about having sex with Katrine Trolle in his home.

He was bailed pending background reports.[37][38] On 26 January he was sentenced to three years in prison.[39] On both days Gail Sheridan made a statement outside the court saying that she was standing by her husband.[38] Sheridan was released on license on 30 January 2012, having served just over one year of his sentence

en.wikipedia.org...

This Tommy.

The verdict
Later that day, the jury of six men and five women decided by a seven-four majority and after three hours of deliberation that Tommy Sheridan had been defamed. The News of the World was ordered to pay damages of £200,000. However, this was not paid to Sheridan, as the News of the World's editor Bob Bird immediately announced the newspaper intended to appeal the verdict on the basis that it implied "eighteen independent witnesses came to this court and committed monstrous acts of perjury".[6]

Source
Where are the news of the world and Bob Baird these days?

edit on 15-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Wow how philanthropic, you’ve been nice to a few people and thus well deserve your position on the high horse to point your finger from.

My family escaped one of Australia’s most disadvantaged postcodes and now we all do quite well for ourselves so we were those people once.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Wow how philanthropic, you’ve been nice to a few people and thus well deserve your position on the high horse to point your finger from.

My family escaped one of Australia’s most disadvantaged postcodes and now we all do quite well for ourselves so we were those people once.

Good for you, You win a coconut.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Stop marginalising me you capitalist oppressor.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Stop marginalising me you capitalist oppressor.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join