It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conservative MP Has Been Stabbed While Attending A Constituency Surgery At A Church In Essex.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Tulpa

a reply to: Soloprotocol

To the morgue.... Where he died from covid, for sure!

Cheers - Dave

If it turns out to be another left wing "protest" then yes, they'll try and get it passed off as Covid because they're far too caring and compassionate to own their home made nutters.

I can't stand the whole left/right thing and have no side but isn't it amazing that when a right wing politician gets stabbed to death we have suggestions of mental health, Nazi, Islamist or even far right?
We don't have a clue yet as to who or why this happened.

Never gets suggested as a far left suspect.....ever.

Labour conference applaud their own calling tories scum. Labour MPs making malicious phone calls including threats to throw acid in people's faces but they always act like innocent victims.

Now gloating over a man's death.

Sad.

It's a politician and these days, they are all traitors and criminals....

Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.

Normally I would say that nobody deserves to be killed for their actions, but then I reflect a bit and consider the reasons where it will be justified. Politicians who destroy the lives of millions/hundreds of millions, I kind of think they do deserve to die, at least I can justify it just as easily as I justified killing other terrorists. It really doesn't matter whether the terrorist uses a pen, a press conference, a gun or a WMD, it all comes down to Marxists/Communists/Dictators/Tyrants saying "Do this or we will kill you or destroy your lives." That is extortion based on fear with a political agenda driven bent and regardless of whether the government and their evil little minions hide behind the colour of law they make up as they go along to protect themselves or not, it's wrong.

Terrorists whether they are on the street or in glass towers, left or right, private sector or political/public sector really do deserve to die I think. My CO used to tell me that every terrorist I killed saved between 1 and 1000 innocent people, because you just don't know how many people that terrorist will kill in their lifetime. It's how I justified what I did, I never enjoyed it, have a lot of PTSD and guilt over it (as it is morally conflicting), but sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself and do the right thing, rather than the good thing.

Cheers - Dave

God, there really are some utter bell-ends on here, and you are one of the biggest.

Do a couple of minutes researching this guy's years of public service.

Words fail me.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Your lack of any shred of decency or simple humanity is simply shocking, and in the same measure, truly sad.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

.....it all comes down to Marxists/Communists/Dictators/Tyrants saying "Do this or we will kill you or destroy your lives.

Wow.

Where the # does this absolute bollocks come from?
What has any of that got to do with David Amess?

The mind truly boggles.....

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Cheers - Dave

If it turns out to be another left wing "protest" then yes, they'll try and get it passed off as Covid because they're far too caring and compassionate to own their home made nutters.

I can't stand the whole left/right thing and have no side but isn't it amazing that when a right wing politician gets stabbed to death we have suggestions of mental health, Nazi, Islamist or even far right?

Labour conference applaud their own calling tories scum. Labour MPs making malicious phone calls including threats to throw acid in people's faces but they always act like innocent victims.

Sad.

Normally I would say that nobody deserves to be killed for their actions, but then I reflect a bit and consider the reasons where it will be justified. Politicians who destroy the lives of millions/hundreds of millions, I kind of think they do deserve to die, at least I can justify it just as easily as I justified killing other terrorists. It really doesn't matter whether the terrorist uses a pen, a press conference, a gun or a WMD, it all comes down to Marxists/Communists/Dictators/Tyrants saying "Do this or we will kill you or destroy your lives." That is extortion based on fear with a political agenda driven bent and regardless of whether the government and their evil little minions hide behind the colour of law they make up as they go along to protect themselves or not, it's wrong.

Terrorists whether they are on the street or in glass towers, left or right, private sector or political/public sector really do deserve to die I think. My CO used to tell me that every terrorist I killed saved between 1 and 1000 innocent people, because you just don't know how many people that terrorist will kill in their lifetime. It's how I justified what I did, I never enjoyed it, have a lot of PTSD and guilt over it (as it is morally conflicting), but sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself and do the right thing, rather than the good thing.

Cheers - Dave

God, there really are some utter bell-ends on here, and you are one of the biggest.

Words fail me.

Your lack of any shred of decency or simple humanity is simply shocking, and in the same measure, truly sad.

Awwww, IF they take the job and they don't support and represent the people they were allegedly "elected" to support and represent, then they are simply parasites, bring in the RAID. In my 65+ years experience, I have encountered hundreds of political sociopaths/psychopaths and have met ONE honest politician (he quit that nasty business). I am a terrible guy, because I don't support parasites, oh nooos. Better call the thought police! Oh wait, they already have a file on me with 11 national security statutes on it (I guess because I didn't do my job well lol)

Why should I be ashamed, I helped rid the world of many terrorists, either through my tech or up close and personal. Would you suggest that I support terrorists who destroy the lives of, or that kill, innocent people? This calls into question your sense of values, who is more important to you, innocent people or terrorists/parasites?

Haven't you had enough of this pandering to our oppressors, this never-ending Stockholm syndrome?

ETA: BTW, I am saddened that it has come down to this, but the handlers for these politicians will continue to push the agenda regardless of whether their puppets live or die. They are simply cannon fodder and their most visible troops on the ground at this point. I don't know what you expect will happen eventually when everyone becomes pissed off with everyone else because the fascist agenda has been fulfilled?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Looks like there could be mire to this stabbing incident. The attacker was a Somalian Immigrant... make of this what you will.

TERROR police will probe murder of Tory MP Sir David Amess: Cops arrest 'Somalian man, 25'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It comes after horrified onlookers screamed for help as they tried to save the Conservative MP who was brutally stabbed to death in front of them at his Southend constituency surgery. The popular politician - who won at the last general election with a margin of 14,000 votes - was knifed 'multiple times' by a 25-year-old killer - believed to be of 'Somalian origin'. His attacker sprinted into the church and stabbed him to death during his weekly surgery as constituents watched in horror.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
Be Conservative Politician, import Somalians to murder and replace ethnic British people, get murdered by Somalian, it's working?

No, it really isn't. Please, get a clue?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Freeborn

You really are a #ing knobhead aren't you.

Wow, who's the sensitive one now?.

I care as much for your opinion of me as I do for your faux outrage over this piece of Tory #.

Words fail me. The guy had no political ambition to hold Ministerial office and just served his constituents for decades. A nice guy by all accounts.

And you come on here and say that about him?

He had a wife and 5 children, fer Chrissakes.

Shame on you.

I wholeheartedly agree with how Freeborn described you.

And a World class bell-end, too.

One look at his voting record tells me all I need to know. He's no different from all the other bastards in Westminster.
Please spare me with the faux outrage and sympathy for someone you don't know.

Children are being killed from stab wounds on a weekly basis in the UK. I've never heard a peep from any of you.

Please refrain from the crocodile tears pish. Its nausiating.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That's the kind of warped thinking that leads to these senseless acts , tarring everybody with the same brush is lazy and senseless.

Politicians who destroy the lives of millions/hundreds of millions,I kind of think they do deserve to die, at least I can justify it just as easily as I justified killing other terrorists.

David Amess served as an MP for 38 years , he never held high office and is responsible only for fighting for the constituency he served which is why he had a long political career.
Equating a constituency MP to a terrorist is both sad and misguided , comments like that show this place is becoming a cesspit of idiocy , the days of denying ignorance seem far behind us.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Awwww, IF they take the job and they don't support and represent the people they were allegedly "elected" to support and represent, then they are simply parasites, bring in the RAID. In my 65+ years experience, I have encountered hundreds of political sociopaths/psychopaths and have met ONE honest politician (he quit that nasty business). I am a terrible guy, because I don't support parasites, oh nooos. Better call the thought police! Oh wait, they already have a file on me with 11 national security statutes on it (I guess because I didn't do my job well lol)

If you'd have read anything about Amis you'd know he was one of the most dedicated MPs to his local constituents in the UK. He represented the people who elected him and fought in their interests regardless of his personal politics or ego.

The guy had the polar opposite political viewpoints to my own but he was in no way a parasite and certainly didn't deserve to be murdered. Calling him a terrorist is plain retarded. The person who murdered him was a terrorist who killed an innocent person.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Sad.

Cheers - Dave

Words fail me.

Why should I be ashamed, I helped rid the world of many terrorists, either through my tech or up close and personal. Would you suggest that I support terrorists who destroy the lives of, or that kill, innocent people? This calls into question your sense of values, who is more important to you, innocent people or terrorists/parasites?

Haven't you had enough of this pandering to our oppressors, this never-ending Stockholm syndrome?

ETA: BTW, I am saddened that it has come down to this, but the handlers for these politicians will continue to push the agenda regardless of whether their puppets live or die. They are simply cannon fodder and their most visible troops on the ground at this point. I don't know what you expect will happen eventually when everyone becomes pissed off with everyone else because the fascist agenda has been fulfilled?

Cheers - Dave

If you had done one iota of research into the guy, which you clearly haven't, you would see that he spent his life representing his constituents, opposed fox hunting and championed animal welfare.

But you just trash his memory from your position of ignorance.

You helped rid the World of terrorist?

You sound like one, advocating the murder of elected politicians.

Yeah, right. Call of Duty doesn't count.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You really are a #ing knobhead aren't you.

Wow, who's the sensitive one now?.

I care as much for your opinion of me as I do for your faux outrage over this piece of Tory #.

Words fail me. The guy had no political ambition to hold Ministerial office and just served his constituents for decades. A nice guy by all accounts.

And you come on here and say that about him?

He had a wife and 5 children, fer Chrissakes.

Shame on you.

I wholeheartedly agree with how Freeborn described you.

And a World class bell-end, too.

One look at his voting record tells me all I need to know. He's no different from all the other bastards in Westminster.
Please spare me with the faux outrage and sympathy for someone you don't know.

Children are being killed from stab wounds on a weekly basis in the UK. I've never heard a peep from any of you.

Please refrain from the crocodile tears pish. Its nausiating.

www.independent.co.uk...

Are you one of the Self Righteous Brothers?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So I looked him up to see what amazing things he has done. Doesn't seem like a lot. He's been making a living at being a politician since 1983 and is now worth $3-$5 million USD, great for him ;-) Did he make $3-$5 million in disposable income over the last 38 years or did he get some good insider stock market tips and maybe some kickbacks, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more ;-) BTW, Call of Duty lol. I don't think we had that in the 80's/90's in Angola, SWA, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zaire, Congo, South Africa ;-) Try again...

David Amess

So, run of the mill politician. Looks better than Biden, Trudeau or Ford, but still supported the covid lie/agenda. I have no use for these types, they go along, to go along...

ETA: BTW, I don't advocate murder, killing or violence. I am quite a peaceful man because I have been involved in a lot of violence, I never liked it, plus I am old. I just don't feel much compassion for political parasites or terrorists. Oh wait, I said "much", I meant ANY.

Like I said, pick your side, innocent people or parasites/terrorists...

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA plus 1983 not 1993 and 38 years not 28 years

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So I looked him up to see what amazing things he has done. Doesn't seem like a lot. He's been making a living at being a politician since 1993 and is now worth $3-$5 million USD, great for him ;-) Did he make $3-$5 million in disposable income over the last 28 years or did he get some good insider stock market tips and maybe some kickbacks, nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more ;-)

David Amess

So, run of the mill politician. Looks better than Biden, Trudeau or Ford, but still supported the covid lie/agenda. I have no use for these types, they go along, to go along...

Cheers - Dave

What a wonderful example of humanity you aren't.

I have no use for random and obvious utter bell-ends either, so it's good day to you, Sir, good day, indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Reading some of the comments made by so called " British " on this thread, they need to piss off out of the country.

R.I.P. Sir David. What a tragic end to life.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
Looks like there could be mire to this stabbing incident. The attacker was a Somalian Immigrant... make of this what you will.

TERROR police will probe murder of Tory MP Sir David Amess: Cops arrest 'Somalian man, 25'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It comes after horrified onlookers screamed for help as they tried to save the Conservative MP who was brutally stabbed to death in front of them at his Southend constituency surgery. The popular politician - who won at the last general election with a margin of 14,000 votes - was knifed 'multiple times' by a 25-year-old killer - believed to be of 'Somalian origin'. His attacker sprinted into the church and stabbed him to death during his weekly surgery as constituents watched in horror.

Ah. Oh dear. I was wondering whether this might be a terrorist thing from those adhering to the "Religion of peace" but we'll see, I suppose.

If so, certain posters on here may well have cause to put a sock in it and change their tune?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There is no-one more cynical towards our MP's than I am but it seems some are incapable of seeing the tragedy in this.
No-one should go to work and die in any circumstances let alone like that.

Some seem incapable of seeing things through anything other than their locked in political slant on things.
Then there's the usual suspect who just see's it as an opportunity to revel in his anti-English hatred and bigotry.

I've come to expect and sort of understand the ignorance of those obsessed with partisan politics etc.

There is no excuse for the latter.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That's the kind of warped thinking that leads to these senseless acts , tarring everybody with the same brush is lazy and senseless.

Politicians who destroy the lives of millions/hundreds of millions,I kind of think they do deserve to die, at least I can justify it just as easily as I justified killing other terrorists.

David Amess served as an MP for 38 years , he never held high office and is responsible only for fighting for the constituency he served which is why he had a long political career.
Equating a constituency MP to a terrorist is both sad and misguided , comments like that show this place is becoming a cesspit of idiocy , the days of denying ignorance seem far behind us.

Like I said, in 65+ years I have encountered 1 (one) honest politician and he quit because he saw how disgusting it was. The rest were a mix of psychopaths and narcissistic/malignant sociopaths. So my experience with everything from MPs, MPPs right up to Presidents, I suppose you discount, because why? It's just my opinion from subjective experience. If they steal taxpayer monies, commit fraud, kill people, I guess I should just ignore that, right? I did try once to be the whistleblower in a $150 million government/university tax and public funds fraud case and really all it got me was the loss of about $32 million (I owned 1/3rd of a $100 million research company). Of course, you'll never find the case, everyone involved received Superior Court Permanent Injunctions (Gag Orders) against naming names. I could point you to full page newspaper articles, but then I might be breaching the court orders.

So lazy, no. I have done my time in the African killing fields, the military/medical/electronics research labs and the board rooms. It is unfortunate that my experience with criminals and traitors in government is not what you would like, but it is the truth and the truth may hurt, but it can never be a lie.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think its the news many might have expected but in some way feared.

I won't be that surprised to see all sides use this tragic murder to further their respective political agenda's.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

If you'd have read anything about Amis you'd know he was one of the most dedicated MPs to his local constituents in the UK. He represented the people who elected him and fought in their interests regardless of his personal politics or ego.

The guy had the polar opposite political viewpoints to my own but he was in no way a parasite and certainly didn't deserve to be murdered. Calling him a terrorist is plain retarded. The person who murdered him was a terrorist who killed an innocent person.

The guy who murdered him was a terrorist, I'll agree with that. He shouldn't have been murdered, that's correct also. My only point really is that these politicians go along with everything. That makes them a form of parasite, some are worse than others.

ETA: Personally, I would like to see the death penalty brought back for high crimes and high treason, at least as an option. With no consequences for traitorous and criminal behavior it will continue, unabated. I don't want to see politicians murdered out-of-hand, that's just plain wrong, give them a proper investigation, a fair trial and if found guilty, whatever penalty up to and including the death penalty. However, I have no sympathy politicians who go along or promote crimes against humanity, just like I have no sympathy for terrorists.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/15.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Whole heartdly agrree with your sentiment.

Sometimes i do despair at humanity. Should i really be that surprised ?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I think its the news many might have expected but in some way feared.

I won't be that surprised to see all sides use this tragic murder to further their respective political agenda's.

True. Particularly the Yanks on here that so much like to lecture us Brits.

Most of us here, regardless of what side of the political spectrum they might be on, are just expressing sadness and sympathy.

Others on here are not. Says it all, really.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join