It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I pity humanity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm not going to hold back much in this rant, I'm going to harshly criticize both sides of the political aisle. When I look at the state of the world right now, I see very little hope of us achieving a better future any time soon. Western civilization has essentially fallen into the hands of dictators who think they can control every aspect of our lives over a virus which is objectively not the super bug we were told it was. Now the facts are crystal clear, the vaccines do not prevent the spread of Covid-19, in fact the data shows the most vaccinated nations also have the highest case numbers per capita on average.

We have allowed people to die alone without the ability to see their family before they pass on. We have forced many businesses to close, many of which will never open again. We have forced people into homelessness or even suicide. We are throwing doctors and nurses who were at the front-lines this entire time straight to the curb if they refuse vaccination. We have forced kids to give up many aspects of childhood which are often the most formative parts of our life, we have forced them to wear masks and prevented basic social interaction, which will lead to a population with even more depression and social anxiety than we already have.

Now they want to segregate society, and they'll probably succeed in the end, because barely anyone has the balls to resist it. The right is just as much to blame as the left, because they've done barely anything to prevent it. You can cite vaccine related adverse event data all day long, it wont change their minds or stop them, they've gone way too far to stop or admit they are wrong now. And it's not hard to understand why they so often ignore or mock those on the right, all you need to do is go to a website like Bitchute and read the comments. Some of the videos contain useful information but I lose IQ points every time I read the comments.

When you start talking about 5G brain controlling nano-bot graphene-based vaccines, people switch off quickly, even if there is a small nugget of truth to some of the graphene stuff. Both sides are living in their own fantasy land and common sense has completely vanished. Honestly I see very little hope for our future at this point. It's just full steam ahead towards an Idiocracy. Don't get me wrong I love humans, but my faith in humanity is waning. The only future I see is one of increased suffering, increased restrictions on things like energy and food, despite the promise of a "green new future" where everything is a perfect utopia.

I'd like to think I was wrong, but I look around and the majority of people are completely brainwashed by propaganda. They actually think this China-esque digital dystopia is a good thing, and they even attack their fellow citizens who refuse to fall in line. It's pathetic but what's truly disturbing is they think they're doing a righteous thing from up on their moral high ground. I'm almost inclined to say we deserve the totalitarian system we are creating for ourselves... and I despise every single one of you who cheers it on.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Aww... don't give up hope. I've been traveling around the lower 48 and I see a ton of people that give me hope.

More people out there like us ATSers than you think. I'm kind of proud at the way people are responding (regular Joe's like you and me). They're doing their best to provide for their families while standing their ground on the jab.

I see a lot of people practicing passive resistance. Doing what they can when the opportunity arises.

Do you honestly think there's a labor shortage solely due to people not wanting to work? I don't. Soon, hopefully, the businesses and government will figure it out.

Keep your chin up. We're out here, we're fighting, and you're not alone.

blend

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Brain-controlling nanotech. is La La Land in your opinion? You are an imbecile I'm afraid, and a banal one at that i.e., self-conceited.

2013, for mass consumption: www.forbes.com...

We're in 2021.

Have mercy on yourself, who are a patent specimen of the humanity you're allegedly pitying, read the Bible.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shetharboznai

It may not be outside the realm of science, but it's outside the realm of rationality and common sense. They could put the nanobots in anything from food to water supplies. If they had nanobots that advanced they could probably just fly straight into your brain and you'd never know. We simply aren't at that point yet, luckily.

Plus there are many other ways to brainwash people through things like films, music, news, etc. The sad truth is most of the people carrying out these agendas think they are doing the right thing and we have to realize that. It's religious biblical nonsense that allows them to dismiss the right as crackpots, and they aren't entirely wrong.

They have essentially removed all resistance from every organization that matters, like government employees, military personnel, doctors and nursers, teachers, etc. They already had so much control... now they have absolute control because everyone with a backbone has quit and refused to concede. And that was clearly part of their plan all along.
edit on 15/10/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I still try to have some hope, but without some sort of massive revelation to expose all the lies, I don't see many ways to pull out of this downward spiral. People are just too far gone, up is now down in this clown world, the MSM has corrupted the truth. This is why I said years ago that the MSM represents one of the greatest threats to society.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
You know what the greatest insult to my intelligence is about all of this. The fact the MSM has lied to us so many times over the last few years. They would snicker and ridicule the truth, then a few weeks later or a few months later, the truth comes out and makes them look like absolute fools. It happened so many times I lost track. Now I'm supposed to trust those exact same people when they tell me an experimental vaccine is perfectly safe, despite the fact we already have more adverse event reports than all other vaccines combined, and no truly long term safety data.

Sorry but I'm just not feeling like a gambling man when it comes to my own health. The talking heads on TV have less than zero credibility in my eyes, they are enemies of humanity as far as I'm concerned. And how in the hell am I supposed to trust the medical institutions either when they have essentially been killing people by skipping non-invasive oxygen treatments and going straight to intubation, not to mention a refusal to use cheap effective treatments. They have zero empathy, zero foresight, zero common sense, and zero respect for principles like liberty and freedom.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I'm almost inclined to say we deserve the totalitarian system we are creating for ourselves... and I despise every single one of you who cheers it on.

While I find the above statement contrary I know exactly what you mean. I feel like a rat looking for a way to abandon this sinking ship. The crew are clearly intoxicated on something.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I always wondered how China was able to create such a docile and subservient population. Now I understand exactly how they did it. All it takes is enough pain, death, and suffering, what the Chinese called "The Great Leap Forward", when millions of Chinese people died of poverty and were killed for having the wrong political beliefs. Now we have "The Great Reset", which in many ways uses the same tactics to achieve complete dominance over the global population. Like I said, many of the people carrying out the agenda think they are doing the right thing, but the people behind the agenda, the ones pulling the strings, well I doubt they have such pure intentions. This is a meticulously calculated agenda, and I see no way of stopping it now.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Food, water: won't work see e.g., 24.36.136.221...
To fly that dust into people's brain would prove a more difficult proposition than goading a lewd, impious, and credulous mass, by way of the news, of the fora etc., to their insistent demand of its inoculation. A suicide.

End of December 2019-end of May 2020: 5 month of worldwide strict confinement. These were the 5 months, 150 days of Abaddon or Noah. One, thanks to the Bible, could have predicted that the priesthood of the Brazen Serpent (a caricature of Jesus), Doctor WHO, would inflict a zombifying sore upon the infidel: "And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months." (Revelation 9.10)

edit on 15-10-2021 by Shetharboznai because: +/- 2033

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I always feel happy and hopeful when I see your posts on here. I have a friend who has also been travelling around and who has the same good news to share. There's always a third option, as she likes to say.

Big hugs to you blend!!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I always feel happy and hopeful when I see your posts on here. I have a friend who has also been travelling around and who has the same good news to share. There's always a third option, as she likes to say.

Big hugs to you blend!!

I'm the opposite, I'm travelling around injecting people with tomato paste.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I could use a little of that paste; got a ton of San Marzanos that need to be crushed!

(ETA: OP, great rant. It's easy to get disgusted by what's going on right now. But for me, there will always be hope at the bottom of Pandora's box)
edit on 15-10-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, honey, I don't have time to explain it to you,
but you are wrong.

You are certain we aren't at the stage yet wherein
'straight into brain, would never know'....

Please tell me how you could possibly be certain of this?

Would never know.

Yet you say this is not realistic.

I am stating emphatically that this
is precisely why we are where we are.
Now.
Not tomorrow.
Not a hundred years after you are buried,
along with your social credit score.
Now.

The reason some of us know is because
some of us know better than to be placated with fearful denials,
false detainments ie.,'evaluations', and friendly neighborly social ostracizations,
in lieu of truth, wisdom, and God's promptings.

This electrical Mandelbrot invasion is real.
It isn't being strung up, to the sky, this spiderweb of a smartgrid, for nothing.
Here's the deal, sister:
Electricity has been digitalized as to be quantitative, all of it.

ALL OF IT.

God. Is. Watching.

There will be hell to pay.

You should get a clue.
But can you afford it?

But, but, what about my score....?

# 1442
edit on 15-10-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: pro tip:for your entertainment, listen. to nothing. except to God.

edit on 15-10-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Well I'm not seeing vaccinated people suddenly turn into mind controlled zombies so I still think it isn't a realistic theory, and you certainly aren't going to help stop the vaccine rollouts by making those claims. The only thing that has a chance of changing their mind is raw scientific data which cannot be denied, and even then it's extremely hard. I've seen people experience the side-effects first hand and still deny their illness had any connection to the vaccine. This is a deep deep type of brainwashing based in political dogma, and it's very hard to break that sort of political trance.

I also think the mass murder plot is an unlikely theory because those who refuse the vaccine would attempt to get revenge and they would have very little left to lose. The craziest idea I'm willing to entertain is that the vaccines are designed to lower the population by causing infertility... the people behind the curtain are slow and methodical, they wont carry out mass murder, they will trim down the size of our population in a much more insidious and harder-to-detect fashion, something that isn't completely obvious until it's too late. At which point they'll say "ooops maybe it has some long term side-effects after all, we couldn't have foreseen such an outcome".

Speaking of infertility and crazy theories, I came across these eerie videos the other day.
www.bitchute.com...
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I find it easier to consume and much more logical when you admit that some people don't want freedom. Don't want to think for themselves and certainly don't want to go against their cognitive bias.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it can accurately be stated that nearly all of the major social groups are working towards the same thing.

People on "the left" openly support all of it with righteous fervor. People on "the right" openly resist it, but give just as much attention to the Story as anyone else. Both are just as controlled by the Narrative and through their actions, work towards the same end. From complaining online to protests and even to outright violence and riots.. it all serves to go in a singular direction.

In "the rights" defense, they have absolutely no idea what they are up against other than being against it.

I suppose somewhere along the line, folks in power figured out that designing a religion that controls both adherents and critics was a vastly superior option than one that attempts to directly convert everyone as a means of control. Pretty much everyone in these social groups essentially asks permission from this system to build something different. They all focus on exactly the same information, spread through exactly the same channels. Whether they are "for" or "against" it doesnt really matter.

The Achilles Heel to all of it is using modern technology to build something completely different that isnt beholden to the collectivized systems currently emerging. "The left" only views this tech as something the Priesthood should be able to control and "the right" tends to view all modern technology as The Problem. Again, both work towards the centralization of power in the modern world.

We could even switch over to these decentralized platforms completely, though that would almost certainly mean some discomfort in some respects. We dont actually need to do that though. Collectivized and centralized systems work to destroy any decentralized systems by their very nature, however, decentralized systems can easily support more collective approaches being built on top of the distributed foundation.

As for nanotech, I would agree that its not likely to be a major player in what is going on right now. However. BCIs + nanotechnology are one of the biggest problems humanity will ever face and could very well spell the end for our civilization if we are not prepared. It is only one of these paramount concerns among others, but I am not necessarily against having the narrative be shaped that it is something to be concerned about. Of course, "the left" will just support anything approved by the Corporate Congregation and "the right" will just mindlessly resist it or act as a perfectly manufactured foil/heel.. so we can expect that most emergent themes and subtext in our Cultural Story will be a bit wonky when they are first being adopted into the Narrative.

I would say that we have 3-4 generations to really get our act together, and that will likely take 2-3 generations to accomplish. Ideally, there would have been a buffer of a generation or two there, but time marches on and the control of the Corporate Congregation grows stronger (both of adherents and critics).

I happen to think it is a fascinating situation, and assume it is something of a litmus test of balancing between social/cultural growth and technological advancement. As far as I can tell, its something that would happen in any civilization at some point.

When the time gap between imagination and physical creation gets closer and closer to being instantaneous, the civilization in question must be able to handle it responsibly. Or perish.

I dont pity humanity. This is the first true Trial it will face. If it cant handle this, then...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Boots on the ground are much better than the ones sitting on the desk in this scenario. Especially when you can't believe anything reported via the news or social media.

Nice to see you're still being you Zos. Hope all is well over there.

Gotta get back to my mad lab experiments.

Take care and be safe!
blend

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
This electrical Mandelbrot invasion is real.
It isn't being strung up, to the sky, this spiderweb of a smartgrid, for nothing.
Here's the deal, sister:
Electricity has been digitalized as to be quantitative, all of it.

Could you please explain a bit more about what you mean with digitized electricity ?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sterling? That u Nicki?

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Coffee

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join