It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax the thing is only in the third jab.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Three a crowd, aint due for my 3rd Tetanus shot for another 22 years.

Dae

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't usually click on these types of vids, even tho I would be considered an anti-vaxer. I did because this morning someone showed me a vid, didn't see all of it, but it was an interview with a Dr who I can't remember her name, she was young with blond hair. She also found "the thing" and said it was alive. She mentioned the rest too, the colours and weird shapes... Not gunna lie this is creeping me out a bit!

Can we get some more links in this thread covering this topic?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: YongSu

Mabey here is an update from the Undertaker, who is having a chat with a Canadian. He thinks the death rates are up three times. But he thinks people are waking up and getting angry.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Here, is another one with more detail from Stewart. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There was a now-banned member, that was widely ridiculed and laughed-at, for stating since the beginning that there was no such thing as a virus.

He called it a Pleomorphic Bacteria™, claiming it changed between bacterial, fungal, and 'viral' forms.

ATS : Covid-19 Intuitive Dynamic Analysis Template.

In multiple posts across many threads, he offered suggestions that folks should all be taking anti-parasitic and deworming products, and to supplement that with a Hilda-Clark type zapper.

Ivermectin™ and Hydroxychloroquine™ ? Hello ? Parasite treatments.
And the authorities do not want anyone to take them...

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Wow, I watched the video, scary and weird things going on, if you put one and one together, people should be very afraid, mandated jabs or else, DNA collecting with swabs, pharma 30 member of the communist china party in their board dictating jabs in America, the pushing of this injections has become like a scary movie script.

And no wrong doings for pharma, I feel like I am in an alternative world.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am reaching the conclusion that is based on human nature. That we are looking at a well planned Psyop for depopulation,

Stage 1 create a panic

Stage 2 provides a solution ie vaccine.

Stage 3 Mass deaths

stage 4 chaos and outrage

stage 5 Starvation

stage 6 solution.

Stage 7 global control

Whats has gone wrong with the plan. Not enough real panic.....low vacine uptake.......Not enough deaths to fuel the outrage....just food shortages.....no one believs the solutions leading to global control.....Fixing the plan forced vaccine uptake, to reinforce stage 3

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I remember this poster and at the time I thought it was crazy. But in light of the latest findings it correlates it is starting to sound more plausible... thank you for making the connection

Do you believe 2/5 of the vaccine vials contain the eggs of this bacteria? The same one that causes COVID19 ? I have read many stories in the news where people catch covid19 a few days after getting the jab. The official MSM narrative claims they were unlucky and should have gotten their vaccine sooner to be protected.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I think we are on the soon to become a fight for food step now, did you see the crisis with the ports, right now is goods in the shelves but I wonder for how long before people will be fighting each other for whatever is left, while the ports keep been filling up with containers and stuff getting rotten because the Democrats in power do not care if American lives or die.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Just remember when the delta wave took center stage when the cases were already ebbing across the nation, right after the jabs started to be given to people, that's when people started to get sick again.

Is going to be another wave, because already the virus is ebbing again and pharma can not get their little scam die out.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Most of The people living today have had it really cushy, it's been a dream run up until now. That's compared to the previous generations. But it is a false sense of security, and it's coming to an end, If you get carted off to a Camp, after they have removed you from your house the security will go through your things and basically loot anything of value, as perks. If society does not realize this is the inevitable outcome. They soon will as they are mercenaries. It could be worse, as a nonperson the thugs could really have some fun first. But they really are just thugs and have to be dealt with as such.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

Glad to help !!

Am not a believer of anything, hence my profile name : Nothin ! LoL !!

The jury is still out on what it might be, IMHO.

Bacteria, nanobots, garbage, some kind of lab-created, programmable and controllable techno-biological bacteribots, etc...

The nanobots that we the public know about are mostly metallic, and would require needles with non-metallic coatings inside of them.

Am thinking that since this is an experimental Quackcine™, and they have permission to 'tweak' the recipes : that they could possibly be trying all kinds of different things, in different places, on different recipients.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join