It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines and President Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If President Trump doesn't speak out against vaccine mandates I will no longer support him.

The interview Maria Bartiromo did with President Trump was extremely disappointing.

Mr. President we need an ally and we don't have one right now. Your silence on this has been deafening and your continued support for these vaccines a source of consternation.

Either acknowledge this red line or I will find a candidate who will and support that person to the exclusion of you!

--

I don't think he understands what a red line this is for people. This goes far beyond him, his supporters, or party affiliation.

Edit:

President Trump also took money from Pfizer. He appointed a Pfizer executive to head the vaccine development program.

There are serious issues here and they are starting to surface.
edit on 10 14 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 10 14 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

With the mandate cat out of the bag and the new nazi party dug in full swing do you believe that Trump can make this stain on society go away? Or are all you saying is you want to hear him state publicly that he does not support this crime against Americans?

Idk if he can stop this even if he don’t support it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Only WE can stop it.

But we need an ally and Trump doesn't seem interested in filling that role as he does a victory lap over Operation Warp Speed.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I voted for Trump but I believe you'll be hard pressed to find a politician who'll take that hardline especially if they think they can run in 2024. The media would have a field day and I don't think most people would want that 24/7 but that's just my guess.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I agree we the people… but I have a hard time getting the grasp on this concept as I find it harder and harder to find people standing together on even singular common sense principles. It’s scary.

link   

Hate to say this but if people are still looking to a billionaire to solve the problems of the working class, they are still looking in the wrong direction. Mandates or not, Trump isn't a billionaire because he went against the status quo.

I know Trump seemed like the only candidate the US needed to get back on track but honestly, the corruption is so deep and discouraging, the people of the US need to force better candidates to the field.

There have been plenty of actual good people in these spots to fill this void. Problem is, none of them can finance their campaigns to compete with the DNC and RNC.

The true problem is, we need more than a two-party system.

link   
He a private citizen. Who cares what he says.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hyperbam

Millions do and that's the problem.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Your forget mate .

Donald Trump was a Democrat for most of his Life , he only ran Republican because he stood a better chance of winning. Even as a republican he was far from "conservative" .

And Donald Trump is also a capitalist Billionaire , so he thinks with his money first .

So do not expect him to tow the party line mate .

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Every time I think of Trump pushing vaccines, and even being vaccinated himself even though he has natural immunity, it makes me want to believe..

This: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wish someone would ask him!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

He's walking a line at present. He has repeatedly stated that he disagrees with the mandates, that said he also has good reason to correct the media and Doofus... sorry, Biden when they try to give all glory and credit to Biden for the vaccines that were developed long before Biden took office.

I have never heard President Trump be anything but critical over the mandates, vaccine, mask, social distance... all of them, he's said they are wrong and represent tyranny against freedom since day 1.

ETA: I don't exactly disagree with you, for whatever that's worth. I just don't see him ever driving a mandate over anything like this and, especially when the alternative is Dicktator Doofus presently in the White House, sometimes "do no harm" is the best you can ask for. Ideally, in a perfect world, he'd openly attack Biden at every step but this is far, far, far from a perfect world and.
edit on 14-10-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

Ron Desantis doesn't seem to mind calling this crap out. He may very well be who I end up supporting in 2024. Not sure I want Trump back in office.

Maria Bartiromo asked him point blank multiple times and he never answered the question. He just talked about what it was like when he was president. Right now that just isn't good enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

It was pretty clear that trump wasn't part of the existing deepstate since the MSM, tech Oligarch, Hollywood, Social media, other billionaires, other countries and both party hated him.

He had the right people hating him IMO. The issue is that it was also pretty clear that he was part of another deepstate or he got played for a fool from the start.

He did nothing but hire swamp creatures to his cabinet and until the bitter end, despite each and every time turning on him. His DOJ, CIA, FBI, and justices he elected all sided with Biden and verified the election.

IMO I think he got played and in the end they got something on him or a deal was made to keep him somewhat controlled and on the sidelines.

Once Trump elected that FCC scum Ajit Pai and his first action as POTUS was to get rid of Net Neutrality I knew it was 100% over. Either trump was part of a new swamp or he was played for an idiot since net neutrality was a major reason he beat Hillary in the first place.

He was the unknown evil but evil nonetheless and he never really brought up the real issues in DC and distracted everyone with focus on the most expensive and least effective way to keep illegals out of the country.

As Larry Lessig said once, by the time you hear of your candidate they have already been bought and paid for.
edit on 421031America/ChicagoThu, 14 Oct 2021 20:42:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I think he’s nothing more than controlled opposition, at most a delay of the inevitable. Our choice was merely an illusion, the carrot or the stick, different factions of the same entity, rulers on the verge of immortality with global power and now the majority have submitted to slavery its downhill no matter who’s steering the ship.

The agenda is far deeper and more complex than the vast majority can even imagine, we could well be the cusp of the technological singularity. Through our quest for power we may very well awaken the Gods.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

In 2016 I was a reluctant Trump voter. I had been a Rand Paul suppoter for most of the campaign season.

In 2020 I was an adamant Trump supporter as I believe most of the country was as well.

In 2024 I'm an America supporter and I will only stand next to those who stand with me and aren't afraid to say so.We are awash in cowardice and politics is the most abundant reservoir of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The USA needs to elect a free thinking, rational Libertarian candidate who supports the constitution or else it's RIP at this point.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I think the President needs to evaluate what is going on and how this is deeply dividing America. This is going to create massive instability and may even lead to the break up of the United States.

He absolutely needs to unequivocally rebuke these mandates. I have not heard him talking about this at all. All I hear him doing are victory laps for Operation Warp Speed and I just can't accept that. He's been luke warm at best on this issue.

When he was in office he offered the authoritarians entirely too many olive branches and this has resulted in the advancement of an incredibly destructive agenda that is being realized now.

God help us. I don't think we can survive 4 years of this. But maybe that's the point.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I saw something this week about Trump telling his supporters not to vote in the next election. I was really hoping to see the Republicans make some gains in 2022. With the disapproval that Biden has, I thought the Republicans could easily take control of at least the senate. After hearing Trump say not to vote, I'm afraid that we may have to suffer through a Democrat supermajority.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The union isn't going to survive this. Trump likely was the last actual elected President of the USA. The cosmetic illusion of the Rightwing reclaiming the House and Senate in a landslide next year may calm things down a bit, but as soon as the deadlock between a GOP legislative branch and the administrative branch digs deep and the country starts seeing things shut down left and right, the country will burn. If it looks like Trump will win in 2024, the Left coast will erupt into utter chaos and if it looks like the Left will retain control, the states like Texas will tap out, realizing they can't afford it any more.

I don't see any way out of the simple fact that the Great Experiment failed and the country is headed for a divorce in our not so distant future.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Do you have a source for that? I haven't heard that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join