It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Claims No “True Basis” In Concerns Over Long Term COVID Vax Side Effects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes the source is queistonable although they are citing the source. This is the same Fauci who had flip flopped sevearl times and now is claiming there is no worries nor concerns over long term possible side effects.

Despite no long term studies being done. Are they hoping to censor/cover up those who have side effects? what about the women who had being reporting about their heavy periods after their second doses after taking mRNA vaxs?

Fauci Claims No “True Basis” In Concerns Over Long Term COVID Vax Side Effects

Dr. Anthony Fauci on concerns from airline pilots about COVID-19 vaccines: "We don't really see any true basis in that concern."

Fauci responded “Well, right now on the basis of literally hundreds and hundreds of millions of vaccinations that we’ve had, the safety of these vaccines have been clearly established.” Or perhaps there just isn’t any empirical long term data yet? He continued, “The long-term effects that the people are apparently concerned about really have — I’m sure there is a very, very, very rare exception — but the long-term effects are really actually non-existent, in the sense of anything that has been a red flag on the part of the follow-up of these individuals.”

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Would you trust an 18-month-old to drive a car?

On the Joe Rogan Experience, Sanjay Gupta was insistent on calling it a [not verbatim, but close enough!] "NOVEL virus, there's so much we don't know about it but we are still learning".

So, why are we to accept a NOVEL vaccine with NO long-term studies and censorship of side-effects/damages experienced by many people of varied ages, demographics the whole world over?!?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The injections side effects and ultimately the experiment itself have an event horizon beyond which no information can be reliably retrieved.

People can speculate all they like ..... but it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

Good point on the vehicle comparing and imagine driving an EV vehicle with a new company that has never made any vehicle outside of their brand.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Amazing how Fauci has been to the future, and we can believe him…”no long term side effects….no, really”

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Fauci is no longer trustworthy.

He's lied to Congress.

He's lied to Americans.

He's lied to the world.

Fauci is NOT worthy of trust.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Finally the 200th conflicting scientific report 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I technically do not believe a word of what Fauci says, just take the opposite of what he says and it will probably be the truth. How does a guy lie so much and get away with it all the time. He is not smart, smart people do not get caught in their lies.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Fact: you cannot determine with 100% accuracy what long term effects will arise with an experimental vaccine. You have to wait a long time to actually see. From what I can tell, a large number of doctors think there is an extremely high risk of long term side-effects which may even result in eventual death. If even just a fraction of doctors believe that, then there is some basis to those concerns. The simple fact is, there's some non-zero probability that long term side-effects will arise, and if we vaccinate 100% of the population then we have doomed our entire species to suffering those side-effects. Therefore making it mandatory is psychopathic.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I didn't know fauci had a time machine! Guy is a true powerhouse!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They are all so full of $hit and lie at the drop of a hat, By Any Means Necessary, anything to accomplish their agenda.
Lies start around :35 sec.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I just learned how to pack a parachute. I really want you to jump out of an airplane wearing it.

No liability on my part but you MUST wear the chute I packed. Trust me, it only took me a few failed attempts (and a couple of thousand deaths ((Denguevax chutes)) but you know, they were from third world countries, so who cares, right?!?).

Jump out of an airplane wearing the chute I just learned to pack, or lose your job.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Fauci is cut from the same cloth as his lying, deceitful boss. The same people who say "Trust Us" are demonstrating why we should not.

Hypocrites Joe & Jill: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The long term effects are the most dangerous unknown. We better pray that this is the one thing Fauci is 100% right on with no more flip-flopping or goalpost moving like he has done with nearly everything else involving the pandemic. I'd rather not hear him say that if I'd taken the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

join