It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever tried to lure a ufo/aliens to them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've read here & there over the years some people who tried to use telepathy to contact aliens /ufos?
Did this ever work for anyone here?
I would love to try this and see what happens , but at the same time it seems silly

Same with meditation, I heard people managing to contact aliens like that. Anyone try that ?

Or to be abducted , but then I'm too old for that I'm sure (40s) .
As a child I did fear being 'taken away by ghosts ' , so maybe something happened then?
I never saw an alien , just when I was a child I saw a grey hand by my bed and my bed moved/vibrated , who knows.
I also one time at the time saw a black silhouette by my bedroom door , that wasn't either of my parents.

The only time I saw a ufo up close (cigar shaped , no features) , was a few seconds after thinking 'why don't I ever see a ufo '
If this is too much of a pointless thread, just feel free to delete it

edit on 14-10-2021 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Steven Greer has made a pretty lucrative business - see way to steal peoples money. By dropping flares from planes under the guise of Alien contact via meditation and telepathy.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
many times, sadly with no success whatsoever. i'd genuinely like to meet them.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You might find this recent interview very interesting. George Knapp interviewed some gentlemen he refers to as "The Summoners" who for all intents and purposes seem like very reasonable and intelligent individuals.

Link to Article: www.mysterywire.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You wouldn't believe the amount of people who claim they can! Saw this video in a documentary way back though i wouldn't trust anyone who claims they can!

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

There is something called a "Tulpa"...a manifest from some very thing you think about: give something energy...ie Bigfoot, Aliens, Skinwalkers...and one can "talk":them into existence.

Think hard enough...meditate enuff...have honest intent? Who knows what possible. I think it is....

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Though Stephen Greer has claimed to summon UFOs, I don't think as of yet has he summoned an actual ET.
Now that would be interesting if we saw that. Indeed, Stephen Greer summoning and ET on YouTube would gain a lot of views for sure!

I recall Greer did claim to have possession of that real small ET skeleton. And if memory serves me correctly that turned out to be a fraud. Therefore I won't have much confidence in Greer's summoning and ET and in fact, his summoning the UFOs is certainly not substantiated by anything reliable.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I will take a look at this

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
I recall Greer did claim to have possession of that real small ET skeleton. And if memory serves me correctly that turned out to be a fraud. Therefore I won't have much confidence in Greer's summoning and ET and in fact, his summoning the UFOs is certainly not substantiated by anything reliable.

Below from the Study that proves Greer wrong….

…..” Here, we present the detailed whole-ge- nome analysis showing that Ata is a female of human origin, likely of Chilean descent, and its genome harbors mutations in genes (COL1A1, COL2A1, KMT2D, FLNB, ATR, TRIP11, PCNT) previously linked with diseases of small stature, rib anomalies, cranial malformations, premature joint fusion, and osteochondrodysplasia (also known as skeletal dysplasia). Together, these find- ings provide a molecular characterization of Ata’s peculiar phenotype, which likely results from multiple known and novel putative gene mutations affecting bone development and ossification.”……

Here’s a study if anyone wants to peruse this……

Whole-genome sequencing of Atacama skeleton shows novel mutations linked with dysplasia

👽💀☕️

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

He has not only claimed to have summoned them, he even claimed along with his paid actors ( or should I have said paying actors) to have gone in their invisible space ship.

I still have problems with the video linking so here's a quote from the youtube page and link to it.

Neil Gould, founder Exopolitics Hong Kong, Director of the Exopolitics Institute [Dr Salla] produces the first film involving human initiated ET contact [CE5] during one of Dr Greer's Cseti events in 2010 over a weekend. The film includes some of the protocols practiced by the group leading to the landing of several etheric craft in the surrounding fields. They materialize just below the crossing point of light. It is important to understand that it takes "soft eyes" to see these craft; however if the screen is enlarged, the foggy shape of these etheric craft can just be seen against the background of the trees. The group enters the ethereal craft and a participant, who is rather shaken, tells of her experience. Dr Greer puts the physics into perspective. The film has a serious message for humankind and is dedicated to and in support of Jeff peckman's www.Extracampaign.org; requesting that viewers please vote for the Ballot 300 initiative in the setting up of the Denver Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission. Viewers are urged to sign the on line petition. Sound and Editing by Jake Gould.

And the youtube, oh and even in full screen there not a damn thing there.
Exopolitics Hong Kong Attends CSETI with Dr Greer - 2010
edit on 14-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

Also for being up 11 years it's only gotten less than 23,000 views.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
You wouldn't believe the amount of people who claim they can! Saw this video in a documentary way back though i wouldn't trust anyone who claims they can!

youtu.be...

Huh? You provide a video link of a news crew interviewing a summoner who actually pulls one in for the news crew who films it proving it happened and you don't "trust anone" ? What does that even mean?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Makes me think of this old video, the only one where I can remember someone trying to summon a UFO.
If he summons a UFO or a balloon I guess is up for debate.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
One day I noticed two round spheres they looked black as not reflecting any light that could fit oh I'd say a human sized occupant sort of like the Terminator spheres they time travel in those movies but I doubt they'd be in the Atlas position inside them(the one's I saw) they were moving the same way those filmed in some crop circles appear to... it looked innocent the both of them playing and dodging behind a building like a game of peekaboo.

So I walked a few more feet and sat down in the reflection of my camera phone of the sky I could see them still doing it... so using the front camera as a recorder I just titled it and caught them on there... I never planned on sharing it or anything just keep it for me. Less than a week later some very attractive woman asks me to marry her out of no where you know like atypical psychotic guys do with women all the time... and then later I'm sitting there at a bar playing a few games of tri towers and there's another very attractive woman sitting on my left and she accidentally drops her drink looking right at me with my cell phone on the bar soaked and says oops. I just smile at her pick it up put it in my pocket and go back to playing tri towers.

All I can say is my life hasn't been the same since.

I wouldn't do mess around with them honestly... is my sincerest advice.

I don't regret any of that or whats occurred since but adapting to all the adversity since more or less has been a tough learning experience. Like not wanting to be taught but being taught anyway and as much as its a horrible continuing and painful experience the learning is actually somehow worth it.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Is that the Prophet Yahweh that was summoned to be incarcerated in the 90s for 11 years for attempted murder and racketeering?

en.wikipedia.org...

Likely so, I doubt there's another Prophet Yahweh

One is enough
edit on 15-10-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot
Interesting experience, but likely just all coincidences.
I certainly am not worried about aliens , just humans who are capable of pure atrocities.
The other video someone posted certainly makes me thing our minds are capable of a lot more than we realize.
We can create our own realities basically, so it may seem at least . If only I could create one where I meet a nice alien

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Are you asking for specific member experiences or just in general.

If the latter there are 100's/1000's of examples out there of people trying to summon UFO/Aliens.
Happy to share some of the more interesting cases if thats what you are after.

If you are looking for ATS member experiences only then unfortunately not.
I've seen a few UFO in my time but none that would lead me to think Alien life form as the main culprit.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

If this is too much of a pointless thread, just feel free to delete it

not pointless at all. good thread.

having said that, I wouldn't ever make any effort to contact or be visited by whatever they are (if anything).
personally I think a lot of this is demonic.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

During one instance...I believe I had a telepathic experience between my two nighttime sightings of a UAP, one night in November of 1976; approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- It is a feeling like someone is staring at you behind your back ---- Like I experienced...when I also felt that I was in a non-verbal contact with a highly intelligent entity for about 30 seconds.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I’m in agreement with those who say Greer lacks in contacting EBE’s….although his protocols for attracting UFO’s “appears “ to have minimal success.

There is not enough evidence other than the 3 or so pictures of purported entities (EBE’s, demons, etc) … all pictures of after-the-fact reviewed post image processing…..the EBE’s are not visible from real-time summonings. It’s ambiguous at best.

If CE5 was truly a means to summon EBE’s as is most of the hype, and not just attracting lights in the sky……then the more convincing evidence would be, to attract an actual physical craft to land before any CE5 group (worldwide) during their outing, and an actual physical EBE disembark from the craft and approach the CE5 group to establish communications…..all the while several members should have been video recording on multiple cameras such a momentous Contact event from the start, while the craft was descending to land and so on.

There’s no evidence of that, the Greer CE5 protocol’s fail in that regard.

They may only accomplish less than half (attraction of lights in the sky) of what the protocols were designed to do.

Not worth it IMO…accept for meeting like minded kumbaya humans, perhaps.

👽🛸

edit on 15-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join