It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccine Dashboard Courtesy of the GAO Coronavirus Oversight Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So, I know someone who just got hired at the Government Accountability Office (in the side that deals with science and technology, not the side that most of us know about), and they turned me on to a dashboard that is interactive and gives some details and timelines about the status of vaccinations for:
    • AstraZeneca
    • Janssen
    • Moderna
    • Novavax
    • Pfizer
    • Sanofi

You must scroll down on the page to see the section title "Timelines," and you can click on things and hover your mouse over the entries to get extra information on each vaccine as it pertains to the section of humanity that they are testing on.

Something of note to me is that the Pfizer on for children is only in Phase 1, with an end date of March 4, 2022, yet we have Pfizer already trying to get EUA for school-aged children and a governor in my state (Gavin Newsom) already saying that it will be mandatory in schools once the EUA is in place.

I'm not here to tell you how to interpret the data or what to think about it, just to give you a source to some info that many of us may not have seen before.

Enjoy your day, and don't be afraid to explore their Coronavirus Oversight page too.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

new topics

join