It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine mandates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

File for a religious exemption, start seeing a doctor for severe PTSD, then file for your retirement the following day. If they give you lip, threaten to lawyer up. All of this may make someone slightly above you in the chain say "This isn't worth the pain in the ass" and sign off on your retirement just to get rid of the headache.
edit on 14-10-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reached out to my old boss and requested the details on where that came from, so I can try and get the why before I look into a lawyer.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is all insanity.

This country has gone completely mad. We are falling apart at the seams over a virus that isn't actually killing that many people.

We are being forced to take vaccines that don't work and are killing people, causing cardiovascular damage, neurological damage, blot clots, and other insane #.

We are under attack.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is just further proof that the 'vaccine' mandates are a complete ruse for something else far more sinister!

Money is being used as a weapon to coerce people into getting the 'vaccine'. When it comes to retirement accounts...them's fightin' words!!

Just wait till they pull this S# with 401k's!!!

I'll be looking forward to what the OP hears from his old boss as to "why?". **Can't imagine a credible answer to this question!**

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

We are under attack.

Without a doubt.

They are telling us right to our faces, and way too many people are hearing the words, but are deaf to what they are saying.

We have been fooled, now comes the really hard part. Accepting the fact that we have been fooled, and taking back what we gave away, under of false pretences.

What they say, is not always what we hear.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're only required to accept lawful orders, they cannot force you to get a vaccine. They tried to force us to get the flu vaccines and I told them to stick it up their asses.

Jaden

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I work for a defense contractor and have until 12/8 to be fully vaccinated or I will be terminated. I have been working in person the entire pandemic and never got covid. We have fully vaccinated people on our campus getting covid by the way.

However, I did receive a religious exemption but the accommodation requires me to test weekly at a medical facility and pay for it out my pocket and use my time to do it. Vaccinated individuals will not have to test even though they can get and spread it. How that makes sense, I don't know...

I am not sure what I'm going to do because I can't afford the $100+ test every week for a sustained amount of time.
edit on 15-10-2021 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2021 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I quit my job at a hospital back in 2014 when they started making unrealistic demands from me for refusing the flu vaccine. I had a job offer within less than 24 hours, and it was the best move I could have made at the time.

This doctor was terminated for refusing the vaccine, and he was recruited to another hospital in short order.

Not all businesses are forcing their employees to get the vaccine. Maybe working for another business, one that respects your decisions about what is right for your body, may be a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Everyone that has lost their job from vax refusal should sign up for a crazy check. When they are inevitably denied they should file a class action lawsuit for the government to prove they're not crazy for not taking something billed as: free, safe, effective life saving medicine. Problem solved..

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welp best laid plans of mice and men and all that...

Got called into the commanders office, all the civilians 1 by 1 DoD finally pushed out guidance Monday I have to tell them which vaccine I am taking, if its MRNA I get dose 1 monday, if its J&J then nov 8th at the latest.

Nobody has planned what will happen if someone gets the jab and has a negative reaction... why say this, because Moody afb refused to answer me, Tinker told the wife anything other than Pfizer and you are SOL... and today I spoke with medical and Legal at Eielson and was told by medical we just dont know at this time, and legal said if I say anything it would be a lie, we have zero legal guidance.

I mentioned to the lawyer that I see a giant class action lawsuit in the future, without missing a beat he said I have no doubt.

So say a prayer for me if you are the praying type, I am going to roll the dice on the J&J Nov 8th wont get it 1 second before I have to.

Before anybody goes blah blah blah , I have a wife and a 3 year old I have to care for, I am 48 going through a career change, and physically cant do my last job so I have to bite the bullet to care for my family.

ETA: I just moved 4500 miles to take this job (started tuesday) put a serious hurting on my bank account doing so, they have me over a barrel.
edit on 15-10-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

ETA2: Also just to be clear, the sq CC was very apologetic that this whole thing is such a # show, my cohort said this was the first time he had mentioned the vaccine.
edit on 15-10-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Trust me, I am trying to find another position. Difficult to do in my town as most lucrative jobs are in defense contracting.

I won't give up though.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

You will eventually retire from your whole incarnation, no matter what - they can't stop THAT retirement, so you're going to have a happy ending, even though you have the most clichéic avatar imaginable - a carnivore murderer-animal that is mandated to be 'cute', because so many women keep them as 'pets' (which is horrible in so many levels to begin with, not to mention weird and unnatural), so they have something to 'baby'.

The whole 'baby' thing is odd too, by the way. Women want to 'baby' everything, because it's their biology - women are good at taking care of bipedal entities when their body's age on this planet is between zero and two years old. After that, women start doing harm to the development, if there is no father figure in the picture, because women don't understand the importance or even the concept of 'discipline' (they think it's something aggressive, and everyone and everything should just be loved and cuddled without rules, boundaries or limitations).

So we have this 'baby' thing in the vocabulary, women want to call anything and anyone they like (let alone love) 'babies'. It's like men calling anything they like or love 'vaginas' (probably one of the different words, though, but I want this post to be civil).

However, since most men are simps, men don't think about these things, and they want to get laid, they do anything and everything women want, so men also started calling women 'babies' (even though it makes even less sense). So now everyone calls each other 'baby'. "Hey, baby, I need to run to the store, do you need anything?", etc. Kind of weird and sickening, but that's the way of this world.

It's the same kind of phenomenon when they had that trend to make the middle part of jeans and pants a bit brighter, so your legs look thinner. However, men didn't realize the reason and importance of this for women, so men started wearing those pants, too, because 'they're trendy' and following trends eventually leads to the bedroom. At least that seems to be the thinking (not that there is much of that in this world).

Men don't benefit from physical body or appearance modifications or improvements the same way women do; to women, their looks are their sexual power over men. The better a woman looks, the more men she can lure, the more options she has for reproduction, free drinks, free rides of _all_ possible kinds, etc. Men routinely buy 'pretty women' all kinds of things, from food, drinks and smaller things to video games (witnessed this yesterday) to cars and even houses (at least in many divorces woman has gotten the house).

It would be nice if we could some day elevate ourselves from roaming in the mud with naked bipedal entities, lift our gaze towards the limitless Universe and see something a bit more worthwhile, stop calling each other babies and having 'pets', especially the carnivore kind that you have to murder innocent animals just to keep alive (but who cares if some unknown cow or turkey gets a knife in the eye, as long as your carnivore 'baby' looks cute, right?), and become HUMAN instead of this obsessive reproductive behaviour of half-animal monsters.

Sorry for the rant, but I think we are in the right area for that, and also, I am actually a bit curious; WHAT made you think that out of all possible personality-describing or 'cool' or possibly thought-provoking avatars, a stock image of a carnivore animal is what you need? Again, I am just curious, just asking, because I genuinely want to know your thought process, as I can't understand it at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

For what it's worth, where there's a will, there's a way.

To make a long story short, my husband had an abrupt change of employment because of the mandate BS, and took enough agreeing employees from all tiers with him to make the former employer HURT. Their incoming supply chains, AND their outgoing product shipments, are still effectively crippled to a Molasses Crawl for the foreseeable future, because a number of these folks are people you cannot just up & replace at the snap of a finger. It takes months to train competently for some of the jobs, so well now, they're kinda #ered.
Other competitor businesses in their industry are having the same problem -- the people that can make 'em hurt, are leaving to avoid the shot.

He and, as far as I know, virtually everyone who didn't decide to retire early are reemployed elsewhere with businesses who have no intention of enforcing, or outright shirked the 100+ employees requirement by a digit or two. Word-of-mouth/networking paid off for most of them, being pointed in those businesses' directions, others were "Pure Luck" unadvertised finds. It's interesting to note that a number of these folks got their jobs at those Choice-friendly places, because pro-vaxers objected and quit.

Knowing that, there may be more out there than you think. You just might have to double down on networking & firsthand scouting to pull it off. I'm no fool, I know it's not oozing jobs out there as advertised (just watched someone take over 2 months to get hired somewhere, changed careers) But again, 2 kids & a house full of animals on my end, and one income...sometimes the leap must be taken to reach the goal. I was not exactly pleased at all when he came home that day a little early, and said he's quit, but if my husband hadn't, he'd have lost out on a really good left field opportunity.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I think after spending a number of years on this planet, you get to realize the obstacles that occur without warning, are the rudders that may propel your life into waters that you would never have dared enter.

I used to wonder how people could leave a home they knew and where they were known, to travel to a strange country, with nothing but the clothes on their back. How they braved moving to a country, where they did not know anyone, where they didn't even know the language, and in a couple of years, be on their feet, productively, and successfully functioning.

I learned that if you allow fear to clip your wings, you will never soar. You will remain in the coop, clucking right along with the other chickens. Laying your eggs everyday, waiting to go into the soup pot.

When it came to having to leave a job, my motto became, "I was looking for a job when I found this one". After years of working in the community, people got to know me, and they knew my work. My last three jobs, I did not have to look for. Once the word was out that I had left a job, I received recruitment texts and email, before I made it all the way home.

Another lesson you learn with time, is that no job is going to value you more than you value yourself. You can't blame people for disrespecting you, under paying you, and over working you, if you agree to allow them to do that to you. Allowing it is the same exact thing as saying, "It's okay for you to use me and abuse me." "I don't deserve any better."

It would have been funny if it were not so sad, that often co-workers would be angry with me for getting paid so much more than they were being paid to do the same job. When I asked them if they agreed to work for the salary they were receiving, they always said they did. Then they would become even angrier, when I would tell them, that that was the difference. I refused to work for the salary they agreed to work for. But to them I was the bad guy.

Some obstacles redirect you to the gateways you may have been looking for, just sitting there, waiting for you to enter.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Actually not a stock image it was a picture of my cat taken on my chest about 6 months he passed from medical complications.

*shrugs* I love animals, no games they either like you or hate you.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

This was my leap, we literally cant afford another leap at this time unfortunately.

Haven't decided if I will push things or not, waiting for more details, nobody can answer what happens to my job if I have a reaction to a non-pfizer shot and survive, but impaired, or if I die will the family still get taken care of.

*shrugs* # situation... originally we had till mid December then dod changed it for their civilian workers.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Had a thought today, I am going to ask my boss to allow me to hold off till we have guidance on what the Fed/DoD are going to do if I dont take pfizer and have a negative reaction to the vaccine.

So far as I mentioned nobody knows, legal office said flat out we have no guidance so going to prod things that direction and see what happens.

Knowing DoD that guidance will come out a month or more after the deadline, happened to over hear the wing commander and the sq commander talking about their annoyance with the roll out, so might be worth asking the question.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Is there a department that has less than 100 employees?

My friend's boss has another business that had less than 100 employees. She made a department in the other business for her, that allowed her to continue to work without having to take the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Unfortunately no, it's a dod job and they are trying to be hardline on it even though many commanders are working to accommodate people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join