It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors Masking Young Athletes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Pain. Yes.

I wear one of the damned things every day at work. It generally involves lots of walking...did I mention lots of walking...pretty sure I did.

Anyhoo...

One of those masks when it gets wet--and in the South, in the summer and early fall, inside metal building with little to no ventilation, they get more than a tad dampish...more like soaking wet. Yuck, to put it mildly, not to mention very uncomfortable...

At the end of the day, I know people who have developed rashes because of that. Nasty, and yes, painful. Hasn't happened to me, because I have a beard that prevents it--though it's still damned uncomfortable.

OK.

Here in the UK masks are pretty much voluntary. Because the vaccines have worked.

But a form of "torture"?

I mean, come on, mate?

Why is it the vaccinated are dying in large clips with CV instead of the un vaccinated? Why do the homeless not die from this? Hmmmm???

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
About the intial topic, dang!, if those kids were professional athletes, they wouldn't need the mask to protect their teammates...

Somehow, pros aren't affected, as if the real threat the virus poses is making people pass political decisions for medical ones. What a sneaky virus this turns out to be!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: seagull

Pain. Yes.

I wear one of the damned things every day at work. It generally involves lots of walking...did I mention lots of walking...pretty sure I did.

Anyhoo...

One of those masks when it gets wet--and in the South, in the summer and early fall, inside metal building with little to no ventilation, they get more than a tad dampish...more like soaking wet. Yuck, to put it mildly, not to mention very uncomfortable...

At the end of the day, I know people who have developed rashes because of that. Nasty, and yes, painful. Hasn't happened to me, because I have a beard that prevents it--though it's still damned uncomfortable.

OK.

Here in the UK masks are pretty much voluntary. Because the vaccines have worked.

But a form of "torture"?

I mean, come on, mate?

Why is it the vaccinated are dying in large clips with CV instead of the un vaccinated? Why do the homeless not die from this? Hmmmm???

Why?

Perhaps you should post some evidence for your claim before I might be able to respond?

Hmmmm?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I can't imagine being a kid during these past couple of years.

it's truly heartbreaking. the essence of childhood has been literally gagged and bound by this nightmarish 'new normal' which will in fact be simply 'normal' for the generation of kids born into it. as to wearing a mask during physical exercise?

that makes zero sense.

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
When you see young kids the age of 4 or 5 masked and struggling to breathe and in some cases dizzy and almost passing out, trying to do karate, for a virus which has no real threat to them, then yeah, i view it as torture.

You saw this, when?

Torture?

Seriously?

You have no clue. Pure hyperbole.

I see it and live it myself every week.

We're under a mandate here and have to mask up at tae kwon do unless our instructor takes us outside.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have no doubt that masks are used as a form of torture.

Not only that, but breath is associated with spirituality and tranquility.
According to the biblical tradition, God breathed life into man.
Inspire means "to breathe into."

It's a psychological and physical impediment we're forcing on our children.

edit on 15-10-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for all the good comments! I love learning from my fellow ATSers. We have a wealth of information and experience here; a hearty cheers to all, especially those who disagree yet still come here to read and respond. Any exposure to other viewpoints is healthy, imo.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by Justoneman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
When you see young kids the age of 4 or 5 masked and struggling to breathe and in some cases dizzy and almost passing out, trying to do karate, for a virus which has no real threat to them, then yeah, i view it as torture.

100%

Can confirm the masking while doing sports is a thing.

My

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join