It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you had a close call with Pure Evil - I believe I did - Satanic Secret Society

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The Family Murders

The Family Murders is the name given to a series of five murders speculated to have been committed by a loosely connected group of individuals who came to be known as "The Family". This group was believed to be involved in the kidnapping and sexual abuse of a number of teenage boys and young men, as well as the torture and murder of five young men aged between 14 and 25, in Adelaide, South Australia, in the 1970s and 1980s.

The name of the group stems from an interview a police detective gave on 60 Minutes, claiming the police were taking action "to break up the happy family". Only one suspect has been charged and convicted for the crimes: Bevan Spencer von Einem was sentenced in 1984 to a minimum of 24 years (later extended to a minimum 36-year term) for the murder of 15-year-old Richard Kelvin. The other murders remain unsolved.

Police believe that up to 12 people, several of them high-profile Australians, were involved in the kidnappings.
The Family Murders

Adelaide: South Australia

In 1982 I was 12 years old, kids would often stay out after dark, bicycles were left in the front yards without padlocks and even peoples windows were left open overnight to let the cool breeze blow in. This was in the Sleepy Town of Adelaide also known as "The City of Churches"

Serial Murders was something that happened in America, not in my Country, and Definitely not my Town. That all changed with the Truro Murders in the late 70's, but most of the general public in Adelaide went about their daily business without making any changes.

I was in Boarding School and we were given free rein, no "stranger danger" talks, no "be home before dark" warnings.

Money was tight and Glass Bottles, (Coke, Fanta ect) could be taken to any shop or supermarket in Adelaide and exchanged for cash. So with said bottles I walked up to my local Milk Bar Shop and got myself an Ice Cream, life was good.

Along the way to the shop and back there is a large dimly lit park, just your typical park with swings, monkey bars, jungle gym and so on. While on my way home a young lady called out to me from deep within the park. She was sitting down under the jungle gym. It was just a dark silhouette of a Woman, and she was pleading with me to come and help her get to her feet.

Now I wasn't told about Stranger Danger but straight off I knew I was in a dangerous situation. For just a brief moment I was frozen in fear, and the next thing that happened told me to Run Like Hell.

I watched her as she turned her head to the side to look at something I couldn't see, then I heard it, whispers - She was receiving instructions.

She let out a urgent wail and begged me to come and help her "PLEASE HELP! It'll only take a minute, I can't walk".

I was gone, I don't think I have ever run that fast in my whole life, at the end of the street I lost my footing going around a gravel corner, the palms of my hand were cut and torn as I hit the ground but I didn't feel any pain or soreness until a couple of hours later, the adrenalin was that intense.

After that I still ventured out at night, but never alone.

Now it wasn't until 1984 that a sole member of "The Family" was charged. Many stories had emerged about how they would use "Women or Trannies" to lure in their victims. They operated all over Adelaide, a city of about 1 Million people at that stage. It is said by the Police themselves that there were High Level Government Officials, Police, Lawyers and Businessmen in "The Family" group.

Considering the tactic used (Girl in Distress) and the fact that hundreds of boys and young men in Adelaide were abducted over a 7 year period, I have no doubt that I had a Lucky Escape from Pure Evil.

Tell us your Story - Have you had a close call, a lucky escape?

Very Disturbing Documentary about The Family

edit on 14-10-2021 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Wow, thanks for sharing that sounds absolutely bloody terrifying, glad you didn’t take the bait and managed to escape.

There’s a disturbing number of accounts of involvement of politicians, police, “high profile Australians” involved in some pretty sick and twisted activities up to and including the sealed records of parliamentary and prime ministerial paedophiles.

We seem like a quirky, sunny colonial outpost but there are some seriously dark undercurrents in this country.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Got a couple of stories.

1. When i was a kid, i used to play by this old brick wall near a forest, one time this man appeared out of nowhere and accused me of something, dont remember what, i started to walk away, then he started chasing me, i run as fast as i could, over a busy road, and in to a parking lot, then a car drove there, and another man jumped out of the car, he left his car right in the middle of the parking lot, engine on, lights on, door open, and ran towards me.

Here we go again, started running down the street, he started yelling at strangers "Stop the thief", so these random people were all starting to look at me, and tried to grab me, i managed to dodge them and get home.

2. When i was walking home from school, a disabled person grabbed me and threw a few punches on my face, managed to get away after a couple of minutes, i was only about 7-8 years old.

3. Again walking home from school, a black van stopped near me and this guy waved a plastic bag with a couple of pills in it, tried to get me to come get some "candy".

4. Some creep followed me around for a couple of hours when i was a kid and was shooting fireworks, got rid of him by running past a corner, placing a bunch of fireworks on the ground, lighted them up and ran away, i got the bastard good, he just came over the corner when the fireworks went of.

Used to work with this old fella, was doing construction jobs at the time, his daughter always drove him to work and picked him up after, one day he does not show up, then there are news of a horrible murder, turns out the boyfriend of the daughter had killed her, then chopped her body in to tiny pieces and bagged them in the garage, i think he called the cops himself, anyways, i did not have any clue, on what to say,what to do, how to even be around the poor old fella when he came back to work, i can not even begin to imagine what his mind went trough because of what happened to his daughter.

Evil is out there. Never forget that.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Reminds me of this story.

A few years ago speculation emerged that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange had grown up in The Family. His hair colour didn’t help nor, possibly, his personality. Assange admitted that a man who was his mother’s boyfriend in the late 1970s had been a member of the cult. The man had been “a sinister presence” who sought to have “a certain psychological power” over his family, Assange said, and they eventually went on the run from him. But he said he never met Hamilton-Byrne or had any direct contact with the group as a whole.

Growing up with The Family: inside Anne Hamilton-Byrne’s sinister cult

I never had any close calls with any such cults, that I know of. I grew up with Freemason's on my left and the mafia on my right with the Catholic church in center.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Australia has a Satanic Underbelly, and the story about "The Family" has been scrubbed clean to wash away most traces of Political and High Level Police involvement in the Abductions and Murders.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I’m glad you ran!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: NM

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Oh damn!
Nothing screams “danger, Will Robinson” better than that feeling in your stomach…
And I bet you felt it pretty strongly that evening.
I’ve had that feeling a few times in my life - can’t say I stuck around to see if I was correct though lol

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I used to work for an order of monks many years ago. Shortly after moving into the retreat house we ran for them I was suddenly beset by dark and terrifying dreams. On one particular occasion I was dreaming and I could feel malevolence surrounding the house, trying to get in. Finally a tall figure dressed in a long black coat and a black, wide brimmed hat, threw the front door open. Wind whipped through the house and forced open the garden doors right at the back. The man stood there and would not enter.

I woke to loud banging downstairs. Throwing in my dressing gown I ran downstairs to find the front door wide open with windows and leaves blowing into the fall. As I approached the front door I saw the outline of a figure at the front gate, tall, wearing a hat but in distinct, like it was fading. It turned as I was closing the door and the terror was so great that I nearly collapsed. I managed to close the door and it was like a switch being thrown. The terror vanished. This wasn’t the end of the darkness, but it never rose that high again.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Have you had a close call with Pure Evil

Everyday when i see anything of Biden and friends.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Wow that's crazy did anyone else you know have any experiences?

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I have had close brushes with pure evil a number of times. Personally I don't like trying to remember them or to tell the stories. I'll just say there is evil and it manifests in people, places and situations.

I've tried to think of good and evil from a perspective outside of the human condition, but it's tough. Good is beneficial and evil is harmful but I conclude that there has to be intent based on motivation one way or the other.

Good vs evil is different than good vs bad. Something can be good or bad for your well being outside of intent. The sun is good because it warms the Earth and makes life possible, but it is also bad because it can burn your skin causing sickness and death from skin cancer.

This line of thinking can lead to moral relativism though, so I tend to go with what is beneficial or harmful to myself and humanity to make a moral judgement about what is good or evil. Given that, there are definitely motivations and intentions behind what I consider to be evil.
edit on 14-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was eight years old living in Muskogee, Oklahoma and I had a closet in my bedroom. Everytime the door opened it sqeaked.

One night, late at night, the door opened which woke me up and a man dressed like the Joker in a Batman movie stepped out and starred at me. I started screaming as he calmly opened my bedroom window and crawled out.

My dad came running in and I told him but he thought I had a bad dream. In the morning you could see footsteps in the snow showing one person walking away from my window. That day my dad bought a shotgun.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think the closest I ever came to personal harm from another was once when I was a kid, my parents took me to junior high. It was unusual for them to be taking me to school to begin with, but they did that day. And then instead of dropping me off in front of the building, for some reason, they drove me around to the back and dropped me off. There was a door back there kids could go into, but I don't remember why they chose that door that day.

Anyhow, there was a group of boys hanging out just inside that door. And as I walked in, they surrounded me and got me against the wall and one pulled a knife on me. I was flabbergasted and had no real idea what to do about it. The best advice I could come up with was stuff I'd been told about bullying - don't let them see it bothers you. So I squared my shoulders, stared him down and walked on through past the knife as though it didn't matter. I don't know what they did because I couldn't look back.

It scared the bejesus out of me, but I couldn't let myself believe they'd do anything there in the school even though we were in an isolated part of it and I was just me against a pack of them.

Other than that, I did grow up in a house that had something really dark in it, but as it was just something intangible that rarely manifested as anything more than the screaming horrors, there isn't much to tell.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Did you mention it to anyone at the time? Or know of anyone else in the area who came across them?

I know you think a lot differently as a kid but surely you'd tell some adults and get them to see if the woman was alright.

I have a very vague memory of being on a school trip back when I lived abroad, during the day we were in a forest but as soon as it started getting dark they took us off to the main road and we walked alongside it. It was a mix of about 30 kids, 6 teachers and 4 guides.

It seemed to get very dark, and the walk back took a lot longer. I wondered whether we were meant to go back through the forest and they decided to take a longer route along the road instead.

At one point we started hearing a few people shouting and screaming from the woods, at least 2 male voices and 1 clear female who was doing lots of shouting. And parked on the road by the edge of the forest was a Jesus Army van.

At the time and for a quite a while afterwards when I've thought back I assumed they were just doing drugs and running around trying to scare people or maybe it was some dogging activity. But the more I think back now the more I make myself think the womans screams were of fear or pain. My memory of the event can't be trusted though and none of the teachers/guides ever mentioned what happened. They just got us back to the lodges.

I think perhaps I do embellish it in my mind after reading so many other stories, its most likely a group of hippies doing drugs and running around the forest. But the Jesus Army disbanded a long time ago now, after reports of cult like activities.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
When I was about 8 or 9 me and a neigbour who was about 2 years younger were playing on the corner of our street, and a car pulled over with a butch looking woman with a short back and sides haircut in it, she was telling us to come closer as she needed to ask us something. Was very weird and I sensed right away something was off and told my neigbour to run home and I followed behind. The car just sped off.

The woman was driving, but for some reason I sensed or thought there was someone in the passenger side ducking down.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OohYH

Did you mention it to anyone at the time? Or know of anyone else in the area who came across them?

I know you think a lot differently as a kid but surely you'd tell some adults and get them to see if the woman was alright.

I told my friends and other students at the Boarding School, but no Adults.

After all these Years I can see how the Young Woman may have been a non willing participant in the trap, and maybe I should have spoken to an Adult, but it's all water under the bridge now.

It's Case Closed now even though the Police originally said that there was a large group of predators - They Catch One and let the rest go?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Very well written post, Jamie. I thought it was an excerpt of a book or of an article, ahah. Real talent here, and a chilling memory for sure.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

join