It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan vs Dr. Sanjay Gupta

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

One complain is the topic of govt forced or coerced vacine mandate never came up.

Especially with Gupta saying many times we dont know or lack of data if he supports bidens forced mandate

also no mention about fauci telling people not to wear masks and then telling people to wear multiple masks.

along with no mention of the WHO Chinese bias.

gupta did a lot of dancing .

I did not get to finish the interview yet but if you listened in it’s entirety, you have me at a disadvantage. I am under the impression that Joe Rogan doesn’t want to be “that Conspiracy Guy”. Look how he was attacked for telling young, healthy men that they don’t have to take the clot-shot and how he was berated for surviving the COVID infection! He does like to play Devil’s Advocate and his strategy of sticking to a few topics works in his favor.

Realize, the narrative is, “You are not being forced; no one is holding you down; it’s your choice to no longer work for a company that has requirements ‘for The Public Good’”. Forced coercion is NOT a choice. It seems the mentality of some people, is that of “misery loves company “. “I got it so YOU SHOULD HAVE TO AS WELL”, it’s akin to a suicide bomber not wanting to suffer/die alone. Some truly regret taking the jab (one of my brothers) while others are now scared as to what could it mean in the long run. Safety in numbers; “I’m a Pepper, you’re a Pepper, wouldn’t you want to be a Pepper too?!”

The masks have definitely been politicized so that’s another subject that can go on and on. So many studies, yet ultimately Fauci has written a piece regarding how mask wearing was a mistake during the Spanish Flu. It kills me seeing children forced to cover their face and rebreathe expelled air. What damage it must be doing to their psyche as well!

There are many topics I want Joe to address but time constraints and he understands to not overwhelm his guests with opportunities to escape answering his logical questions. Rogan is laser-focused all the while looking relaxed and not overtly-confident.

Filleting Guppy is entertaining but there are bigger fish to spear and gut - and I look forward with baited breath for Rogan to eviscerate them as well!
edit on 15-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think it was interesting how quick a beer lobby to stop calling it Corona became cause to call it Covid when it's really Sars.

It is also interesting that it seems nobody has died of anything else in the last two years.

I was gonna make a trick question about which one's the drug addict comedian was? But thought it in poor taste. One expanding mind one expanding wallet and yet both those seem like valid excuses to A Lot people.

A movie you normally wouldn't watch gives the same effect of mind expansion without the stigma other than friends saying ah ha you watched How the West was Fun... dude I wasn't trying to but I felt like I needed too.

People 'think' is a misapprehension... they hear apprehend then spit it back out sometimes fitting the situation and conversation and sometimes not... sometimes doing that with an imaginary friend in their head to give themselves company. But in my opinion no such thing as thinking has ever occurred more like catch and release.

Most of it goes in a circle and becomes so tedious and pointless the more one sits there not catching and releasing... that you could really wish there was a god or devil to come kill all these asinine people circulating the same nonsense over and over, but then you don't because you oneself did that for countless who knows how long? But there's really nothing you can do about it but sit there remaining calm and patient that at some point all of them will stop that and finally peace.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join