It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that guns don't kill people, people kill people

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Just imagine how many people he would have killed if he had access to powerful guns.

Luckily he didn't.

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

The deadly bow-and-arrow attack carried out by a Danish suspect in a small Norwegian town yesterday that claimed the lives of five people "currently appear[s] to be an act of terrorism," Norway's national security agency announced Thursday.

The suspect – a Muslim convert who was previously flagged as having been radicalized, according to police – is accused of having shot at people in a number of locations in the town of Kongsberg on Wednesday evening. Several of the victims were in a supermarket, police said.

Can't find a gun, but really want to kill people? There is always a way. Bad people do bad things, and they use whatever they can find to do those bad things. I can't imagine how far we could get if we actually focused on the problem, and tried to find a solution, rather than attack the tool sometimes used. At some point, we all need to wake up and realize there is a fight, but most have been screaming at the wrong ones.

Prayers for those who were killed by this coward.

what if he had a nuke?

There's good reason why people aren't allowed to own their own nukes.

I can only assume you are therefore, with that statement, arguing for stricter gun legislation.

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Yes they can!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"SPECIAL PURPOSE UNMANNED RIFLE - SPUR"

posted on Oct, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Blaming guns for shootings is like blaming my pencil for the oddball things I write, or incorrect calculations. That line of thinking isn't logical, and yet it exists among a significant amount of people around the globe.

The truth is this: If a person is determined to kill another, there is nothing that can save the victim, regardless of whether the assailant has skills. What matters is will and determination. The tool is no more relevant than the color of ink in which I choose to write my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Vaccines don't kill people, people kill people.
It's not enough not to get the vaxx. You have to refuse to give it to others.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
"Norway attack: Victims killed with 'sharp object', not arrows"

now they say he um! lost his bow?
you have to be good to hit some one with a bow.
or 2 meters/yards from them.

In England we STILL have royal proclamation that the
people Have to Practis shooting a bow every week!
its two fingers up to the [SNIP] French!

"1414 Royal proclamation insisting on archery practise for all men.

1415 Battle of Agincourt. A Sick & vastly outnumbered English army
beat the French (Knights on horse back) who had learnt little from Crécy & Poitiers.
As they tried to charge they were slaughtered by the carefully positioned archers."
England 8,500. [SNIP] 15,000.
edit on 18/10/21 by argentus because: removed pejoratives and warned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join